**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Since the latest update... [Fix in Progress]

TheBletTheBlet Member Posts: 991
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have an iphone 6. It looks as if the in game lag is better. However I am still experiencing the following bugs:

Getting stuck in place and not able to evade a heavy attack.
Specials getting blocked by opponent after I do a 5 hit combo.
Opponent beating you up while dashing back.

I will probably think of others.

Did iphones get their major fix update? I remember android were fixed, and Kabam said to look for the iphone update in the near future. Not sure if this ever happened.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Riddick18030Riddick18030 Member Posts: 32
    Why are you trying a special after a 5 hit combo?
  • ICRUSHYOUDEADICRUSHYOUDEAD Member Posts: 93
    I am on android and having the same issues besides the special being blocked after a 5 hit combo, because i do mine after the third or fourth hit.
  • jerstolpjerstolp Member Posts: 73
    i been having alot of blocking problems as well
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Member Posts: 354 ★★
    LAG is terrible. I though the lag would improve with all the android users locked out (lol) but it didn't help at all.
  • ELIEL_1ELIEL_1 Member Posts: 2
    Yes, me too, I cant parry anymore, why?
  • XtremeMachineXtremeMachine Member Posts: 43
    Ok, so many of us are still experiencing evade/dash back issues after recent update which was supposed to fix em. Glad its not just me, but sad that its still not fixed! I really had my hopes up since right after the update, I wanted to test it out and I could dash back like I remembered...*has flashback* but after I closed the game and reopened it, to my dismay, I could no longer evade no matter how many times I murdered my screen with my finger, swiping back...and back...and back repeatedly, only to eventually end up ghost dashing forward and getting hit! Thanks Kabam! I don't know how it can work right one time, then not work right again.

Then I thought it was just my device, but since it worked after update, I don't think its on my end at all. I will say that the load times have decreased and jumping into fights is so fast! But this evade thing needs to be solved in an INSTANT! Its been 2 months of not being able to evade for many of us and now you are releasing more new content and newer, harder quests.

My Device is LG V20 from Tmobile, running Android OS: 7.0, Software Version: H91810k

-XM[TRU5T]
  • MasutaSodoMasutaSodo Member Posts: 26
    the evade/dash back and lag are worse now than before. now can't even dash back first time without a noticeable delay. watching my champ take a heavy hit after I swipe back is very frustrating. it's not just the dexterity its simply moving back.
    TheBlet wrote: »
    I am still getting stuck and cant evade all the time. Parry is still screwed up. Blocking doesnt even work sometimes. Wasting revives because your game is messed up is getting old. Kabam why arent you listening?
    Agressive AI, ok sure, but when you can't control your champ because the AI is hogging all the cpu, that is just plain ridiculous.

• swanand188swanand188 Member Posts: 4
    I am on android. Need to restart game many time while switching over network. I have observed whenever my phone switch network from wifi to mobile data and vice versa, game start showing loading and need to restart.

has anyone face similar issue?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,520 ★★★★★
    Thanks for replying. I thought all this was supposed to fixed in the last update. why does it keep getting pushed off? We are using revives and health for no reason. If its a CPU issue, put in an option to turn off all the background animations. I don't really care is there's smoke coming out of a vent or a plane landing. I'm looking at the champs in the fight anyway, not the background.

It's been mentioned that they put a number of things in place that were supposed to resolve them. Evidently further work was needed.
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. I'm really sorry for the delay on answering this thread. I just wanted to check in and let you all know that the Team is still currently working on improvements and fixes for blocking, evading, enemies attacking while evading, not being able to combo into a special, and issues with parrying. There are a lot of fixes that they've tested that will hopefully be coming with 14.0. Thank you so much for hanging in there while we work on this!

It's been an issue for about 3 months now. The last update was supposed to fix these issues...then the update before that...and so on. I want to believe that this is the update to do it, so I'll remain cautiously optimistic. Thanks though for replying to this post. Hope the update comes sooner, rather than later.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Hey everyone. I'm really sorry for the delay on answering this thread. I just wanted to check in and let you all know that the Team is still currently working on improvements and fixes for blocking, evading, enemies attacking while evading, not being able to combo into a special, and issues with parrying. There are a lot of fixes that they've tested that will hopefully be coming with 14.0. Thank you so much for hanging in there while we work on this!

So is this update going to be at the end of July ? If so we just got to deal with the issues while definitely not feeling appreciated.
  • razorblaster507razorblaster507 Member Posts: 2
    Connectivity problems with mobile data. you start playing and then after a few minutes when you finish fighting or try to open a crystal, the game start loading and keeps like that after you have to finally restart. sure, if you were fighting you lose the battle and half of the life of your hero.
  • FireatwillFireatwill Member Posts: 98
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

So is this update going to be at the end of July ? If so we just got to deal with the issues while definitely not feeling appreciated.

I came to this post to ask the same thing. This can't last another 2 weeks or it will cost everyone hundreds of $ worth of resources. Most companies would have pulled the game down by now for emergency maintenance as bad as it is.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Fireatwill wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

I came to this post to ask the same thing. This can't last another 2 weeks or it will cost everyone hundreds of $ worth of resources. Most companies would have pulled the game down by now for emergency maintenance as bad as it is.

It's not going to be until July so we got a long wait, another 6 weeks of spending for bugs an poor gameplay that's not our fault
    qd7aqbdgkh9k.png
  • OzzieontOzzieont Member Posts: 239
    Deal with the issues I totally disagree this bugs glitches are only affecting Android users so in order to stay in a good alliance you need to contribute and play well and how is that possible when block doesn't work or Parry or sometimes you just get log off the game and then you dead it requires a big amount of potions and revives that actually kabam hasn't been able to provide until this glitches are fix so for some people to say just to deal with it I totally disagree is becoming a pay for play and I really like the game the but now I'm really considering on quitting cause is not more fun to play a broken game when your champs are useless don't matter how much you rank them is like any person in his right mind won't drive a car knowing that the brakes won't work is the same here the game doesn't work so why keep spending
    @Kabam... I don't know what you did, but today...all day, I haven't had any issues evading. It's been responsive to swiping back or forward all day. I tested in AW first with Voodoo and it went seemlessly. After that, i was shocked, so I tried with Rogue and same results! I haven't had much lag really either. I did some questing with my AQ regulars and again they were all still responding to my swipes! Flawless victories again are a wonderful thing that I missed so much! Even if its just today that it is fixed, its a nice breather from the usual **** that got us killed for many months.

Now I gotta wonder though...
    We're other V20s working like mine now is?

Again, I say its not the devices end, its yours Kabam. So look, whatever you did...here's my positive feedback so maybe you can find it and lock it in for the next update. Then get us fully compensated for all our troubles and the hell we've been through, then we good and we'll get back to enjoying this great game again.
  • VirtualchoirboyVirtualchoirboy Member Posts: 14
    How's this for a **** evade based loss. My Black Panther against an awakened reg Spider Man. Fire my BP SP2 which has multiple attacks. SM evades first "attack", attacks me back IN THE MIDDLE OF MY SP2. Yeah... that seems right...

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Member Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    No more patches! that's what I vote
    @XtremeMachine : not to be negative but you probably just a lucky draw with the AI... let us know if it continues or not.
    Tman0971 wrote: »
    @XtremeMachine : not to be negative but you probably just a lucky draw with the AI... let us know if it continues or not.

Yeah, it's still working! Not having any problems evading/double dashing back. Tested in AQ, AW, and RoL.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Member Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    As someone who lives in a time-zone bubble (I'm in New Zealand), I can say the lag issues have time cycles based on how many players are online.

My best fighting (least lag) starts just after 6pm local time (2am Eastern, 2pm Hong Kong). The US is off to bed and China isn't off from work/school yet. Game plays perfectly and is a ton of fun.

As my evening progresses and Hong Kong gets home, the lag gets progressively worse so that by the time I'm off to bed (11pm local, 7am Eastern, 7pm Hong Kong), that it's back to it's laggy ways.

My worst lag is experienced during the early part of the day between 9am and 3pm local when the whole of the US is off work and enjoying their prime time evenings (5pm and 11pm eastern).

Ultimately what ends up happening is that the AQ timers start in our mornings when the lag is the worst, my champs get their asses kicked against the easy/early AI, and then when I get home from work I need to fight with crippled champs through the hardest part of the quest. Luckily by then I don't really get touched. Still sucks fighting against Magik and her Limbo starting with very little health.

Just too many bloody Americans playing... lol
  • DaMunkDaMunk Member Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Definitely not just an android issue, I'm getting throttled in AQ and AW from missed parry. Until recently I haven't had this problem. IPad mini 4.
    yup im on iphone. its **** for me too. dashing back is still messed up. If im blockingm alot of times it wont evade. Also cant evade between opponent hits most of the time. It just unblocks and you get smoked.

I found that I have to chose to either block everything or evade everything if you mix the two, i.e., evade then block or go from blocking to trying to evade, the 2nd one won't work, in FACT, if I'm blocking during say a special attack or combo and try to dash back in between, I'm completely frozen and take the next shot in the face. Hope that makes sense...
  • Kate26xKate26x Member Posts: 4
    Fix the damn blocking issue please!!!! Still not working properly especially when I dash back! Costing me my champs and resources in AQ! Sigh
    evading is especially crappy today in the mast monthly event. cant evade special attacks. I keep getting stuck in place and it just unblocks
    Arena too