**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where is level up event?

2»

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Maximise unit gain. Level up 2 6* champs.

That's not how you maxmise even in the level up event.

But again. It. Is. Random.

No one ever complains when Event Quest Completion doesn't happen for 4 or 5 days.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Shamir51 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Arsoz said:

Please stop these posts its random just wait you arent losing much rewards from just ranking up your champs now.

I'm trying to maximize my unit gain as much as possible, as I've missed ALL the units on the summoner appreciation calendar due to exams.

So yeah, you should understand why I'm a bit agitated about this.
    But weren’t you also the same person that said

“I've got 2 6*s to level up, a rank 5 5* to level up, a new 5* champ toe level up, some new 4*s to level up, and another 5* to level up all the way from rank 1 to 3!”?

Surely there’s enough there to cover you for 2, if not 3, level up events!
    Exactly, lol. I just need one to start, and that one is what we've been waiting for.
    I still don't get the agitation - would leveling up those champs without an event on break your account? What's so amazing in the rewards that you can't bear to miss?
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Interesting, I see this kind of posts again~🤡

A month ago, there was a 2wk-Gap for LevelUp Event. Let see if this time can break the record😁
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Interesting, I see this kind of posts again~🤡

A month ago, there was a 2wk-Gap for LevelUp Event. Let see if this time can break the record😁

Lol, thank God I was in school then 😂
    By the way, can a solo event repeat itself?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,237 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Check this out:

Like, wtf?! It's been over one week since we saw level up. Is this deliberate? I'd like believe it is.
    I've got 2 6*s to level up, a rank 5 5* to level up, a new 5* champ toe level up, some new 4*s to level up, and another 5* to level up all the way from rank 1 to 3!

Just Rank your Champs.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,237 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

No. It removes the previously run option and chooses randomly from the remaining ones.
  • Kill_Grey said:

No. Has to be 2 other events inbetween getting one to happen again.
    There are 4 different Solo 22 hr Events.
    So each day is a 50/50 chance between the “4th longest since” and the recently cycled “3rd longest since” event.

One could sit there as the 4th longest for weeks (mathematically, 50% to the power of “# of days” since first “could have” appeared again) while the other 3 just keep rotating amongst themselves.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

It's very rare, but it happened in the past.
    I think it was hero use or arena wins, and I only saw it happening once
    Kill_Grey said:

Was happy that I was finally going to take up my Guilly 2099 to rank 5 after arena wins.
    Only to login to meet EQ completion...

Welp, another 24 hours to go, smh

Kill_Grey said:

Check this out:

Like, wtf?! It's been over one week since we saw level up. Is this deliberate? I'd like believe it is.
    I've got 2 6*s to level up, a rank 5 5* to level up, a new 5* champ toe level up, some new 4*s to level up, and another 5* to level up all the way from rank 1 to 3!

Screw it! I got tired of waiting! 🙂

Satisfaction level=5000% 😃
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Check this out:

It has not been over a week.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    am i the only person who doesn’t level up during the event?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

I rarely do. The rewards from the event aren't enough to make save rank ups. I'll save a rank up for test of the cavalier though.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I don't save it either. the revive is nice but id rather play with the champ
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Only I save for level up is because I'm either

1. Indecisive about who I want to rank up if I have the right resources (currently lacking a lot of T2A for my bigger rank ups ;( )
    2. Indecisive about what other champs that I probably won't use outside of Arena to rank up, since my main 12 or so champs pretty much deal with all the content I want to do.

Basically it forces me to just pick someone and go with it. Takes out some of the decision making for myself.

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Was happy that I was finally going to take up my Guilly 2099 to rank 5 after arena wins.
    Only to login to meet EQ completion...

Welp, another 24 hours to go, smh

Kill_Grey said:

Check this out:

I've got 2 6*s to level up, a rank 5 5* to lvel up, a new 5* champ toe level up, some new 4*s to level up, and another 5* to level up all the way from rank 1 to 3!

Screw it! I got tired of waiting! 🙂

Satisfaction level=5000% 😃

just in time too

womp womp
    Yeah, I noticed, lol.
    Got the top milestone in 2 minutes 😂
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Level Up event went live few hours ago already.

i already R4 CMM, R5 Hyperion and R5 Medusa as well.

thanks.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    See you all again in 4 days for more of the same!
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Level up has been popping up to much last couple weeks. It doesn’t seem random. I think they need to increase time between level up events and give us hero use more often.

I am bored. This is all sarcasm.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Because there is one less event for the time being
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Level up has been popping up to much last couple weeks. It doesn’t seem random. I think they need to increase time between level up events and give us hero use more often.

I am bored. This is all sarcasm.

I hope they add the other events back. level up is so boring
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Help, I can't complete story quests without quest completion being active!
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    damn Level Up is up once again. We just had one over the weekened heheh i am running outta gold