**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which of these super OP champs do you crave the most?

Choose. But choose wisely!

Which of these super OP champs do you crave the most? 226 votes

Ghost
15%
World EaternameplasHammerbro_64WerewrymJack_OHaramanveertherealReverend_RuckusRockyshockyDenzel116RabangaEtjamaIron_Patriot_is_litHedronErosenseiogUvoginEbony_NawBerjibsFiiNCHNah01Doctor_Strange19 35 votes
Quake
11%
MagicBentonKDoggg2017Vivek_786PIKESTAINPizzabeatDrDeadpoolUnidentifiedCreatureVibranium_X23AleorRockypantherxTiger360RU11011Thicco_ModeDarkDuelistSteelManYa_Boi_28MauledKeniutekSwarmOfRavensBlack_Swan 27 votes
Doctor Doom
23%
DrZolaJestressTaxL_217SiddhantKwatraThatGuyYouSaw235Baseballguy711Furious_Fighter1spiderknight616Mad_Titan_21CyborgNinja135Tarun46PizzaGuy245KerneasMysterioRajdeep1997KDSuperFlash10Cainpigupompomo4tg 53 votes
Omega Red
4%
FrostyThunderGodAustin555555Daphboyzeezee57StevieManWonderLordZenithWrecktifier21TrashPanda12Reptoid[Deleted User] 11 votes
Corvus Glaive
7%
heruheru511LegnA10817AshMoskovbrandinhoMaxGamingXva23RamadaDisgruntled_User_123TivjyotKill_GreyDart1981Esket1t_420StellanudyedagainAceOfDiamondHoodie25SAFI_KInfiniteAbe17 18 votes
Captain Sparkles
4%
AinyCliffordcanDuke_SilverColonaut123LexSaviPolygonNockoLeoZedFeroX_the_fat_heringThanks_D19 10 votes
Nick Fury
11%
KirklinallinashesWrathfulRavenCupidm3t4syl20rcm2017playinggameletZipio-sixate-Nichj99ElementalBashsacoma_sack78Adil08Dragon_SlayerND13SneakyWarriorMaxLeeFireflyBlizzard28unoobmeproKaloco14 27 votes
Symbiote Supreme
0%
Yodabolt21 1 vote
Hyperion
5%
TJ82NojokejaymMcord117QacobCASrinivasPHJfinMidnite93VbnmeJessieSSkyLord7000manan_44Shamir51AlphaStark20 13 votes
Aegon
13%
Markjv81Jh_DezBigdogbobTitan_ChronosRonny_RCunhaRyGokuSix_strings6Nioc0124JumpthesharkMoosetiptronicxxKyojinxxEren_JaeghrThatOneMasterGamerFreedomCrusadeVedantMehtaMiStaLovaEinfachSoMrsGondola420Seanl85 31 votes

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    It would be Quake, but I have her. Really want me a Ghost. But OR, NF, Havok, and Mags all make my top 5 most wanted.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    I would like a corvus because cosmic seems to be my weakest class, and I run suicides, plus I have an awakening gem for him.

I would have liked an Omega, but I don't have sigs for him, and only a generic which I'm still saving.
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Quake
    I already have Ghost, Sparkles, Corvus and Symbiote Supreme. Any of the rest would be great.

• Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    7k on medium attacks is so much fun
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Quake
    #1 is quake but I really want a fury or aegon
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Ghost
    It’s ghost for me, have everything set up for her arrival, masteries, gems, stones, all her mates in 5/6* 😂

CapIW has also successfully evaded all 5* crystal openings despite a similar rank up hamper sat waiting.

Aside from that the main wants are actually synergy pieces like DPX and suicide synergy god Apocalypse when he hits featured pool.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    As a 6 star, Doom. I have him at 5/65, as well as with 6 more on that list, and I have Corvus and SS as rank 2 6 stars. My Quake is a r4 5s, and I might rank her up, but my Quaking ain't worthy enough at this point, LOL.

But if I pulled Doom as a 6, he would certainly move to the top of my list for a future rank 3.
  • Options
    JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130
    edited September 2020
    Quake
    Quake, Aegon and Claire. I also surprised you didn't put Claire option as she was a cheat code for this Cavalier difficulty and side events.

#JusticeForClaire
  • Options
    Corvus Glaive
    Ab_Samad said:

Do not vote here. He's Kabam employee in disguise. You vote, you'll never see the champ in your life 😂

In before this comment gets deleted. 👀
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Ghost

Quake, Aegon and Claire. I also surprised you didn't put Claire option as she was a cheat code for this Cavalier difficulty and side events.

#JusticeForClaire

She definitely deserves to be on here more than SS imo. But what about Warlock? Why isn't he on the list?
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    None of the above.

I'm after:

Human Torch
    or
    Warlock

:)
  • Options
    JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130
    Quake
    @Etjama Warlock and Colossus both should be here.
  • Options
    The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    Hmm... What should I put if I have all of them?
  • Options
    Corvus Glaive

@Etjama Warlock and Colossus both should be here.

There's a lot of other Champs that should be here, honestly.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    I mean quake and ghost are the obvious ones, but other than them I really want to dupe my hype so I can r5 him
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Ghost
    you need mega skill for quake i use her but i get clipped sometimes
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    guys Starky is a top option for abyss why isn’t he on here (this is a joke pls don’t disagree spam me)