**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gane shutting & pausing

How many threads do i have to make to get noticed and get this issue solved !
Game is now constantly crashing, shutting and pause for few days now and i got no notification from you guys and didn't saw any improvement in game since my first thread about this issue

Comments

• pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110
    mine was happening a lot during arena and aq. annoyance is understatement
  • 4 tips and a question @Dark_Knight94

1. Be sure you're only running CoC. If you have multiple apps chewing at your CPU and RAM, it's likely to impact game performance. Make sure they're closed, and restrict others from running processes in the background. If you've added something new recently, check and see what permissions it has, and whether or not it's constantly running.

2. You could try clearing the cache, or going so far as to uninstall and reinstall to see if it helps. Does occasionally get recommended and it may remedy the issue. Files can get corrupted and a fresh install will help you be rid of such files.

3. Be sure your internet connection (albeit WiFi and/or Data) is sound and solid. Run a speed check and if it's only CoC giving you issues, you can at least rule this one out.

4. If you've tried all the aforementioned and it's still crashing like mad, you can try sending a Support Ticket in. In game tap on the gear icon in the upper left corner of the home screen. Then tap the green "Support" button. Find the appropriate fields, fill it out and send it off. Generally speaking, forum mods/admins cannot do much more than provide advice here as they do not handle individual account issues. There's also ongoing iOS & Android Bug Threads you can report this in. If it's a common issue it's more likely they'll look into it vs a singular player experiencing it.

My only question is, what device do you play on? If it's an older device, performance issues are par for the course, especially these days. The more advanced the animations get, the more the game will demand system resource wise. Eventually on certain devices it becomes quite a chore to play. A lack of enough RAM may cause it to force close (in this case crash) the app. If it's newer, maybe run a deep scan and see if there's any malware chewing up system resources. Best to cover all the bases at your end. Best of luck resolving this one.
  • I don't have any other game app in my iphone except for mcoC !
    I put multiple threads under ios lags, crashings and performance issue and also under bugs known n unknown !
    I play my game on iphone 7 !
    It was all good before this September update!
    Also phone heating up whenever i m playing this game from last. 2-3 days.!
  • @Dark_Knight94 well I think we figured out your issue. I know people in my Alliance with the iPhone XR that have similar issues with overheating. That's something some iOS users are experiencing. The crashing on the other hand.... try uninstalling and reinstall. If it doesn't help chances are, it's only gonna get worse from here out. They're going into the iPhone 12. The 7 is definitely kind of dated. Also one of the phones that has the built in performance inhibitor to preserve battery life if I'm not mistaken (check out the class action lawsuit against Apple for that one). In which case, there's nothing Kabam can do for you. It may come down to upgrade your device, deal with it as is, or retire.