**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam you said you would change

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    jonzer said:

im only missing doom and aegon so far

wait so you are waiting on specific counters to the abyss? but they are not needed.....
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Jinøra said:

Gmonkey said:

With all the whiners complaining make it for 100% abyss and chapter 6. It will give people a goal to push for.
    Of course people will whine it is too hard.

100% Abyss and 100% Act 6 does NOT require RNG so its a grind that's fair regardless of how difficult it is.
    So you're another person that's mad they made the requirement easier? Jesus wept
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    You hit the nail on the head OP.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★

JChanceH9 said:

Did they tho?
    OP hit the nail on the head, disagrees be damned.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    JChanceH9 said:

JChanceH9 said:

Did they tho?
    If they nail is "let me cry as hard as I can to change this", you are correct.

JChanceH9 said:

JChanceH9 said:

Did they tho?
    or "im entitled to rewards that were never intended for me in the first place!"
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★
    Seems like completing Act 7 should be the criteria for this title.
  • JinøraJinøra Posts: 94

Jinøra said:

You all said you would listen to our feedback and react appropriately.
    Your players are BEGGING for this title requirement to change
    RNG has never been the way we've done progression levels in the past. Back in 2017 if you beat 5.2's Collector with Four star 4/40's instead of 5/50's you were admired and respected, NOT PUNISHED.
    When you announced your roadmap this year a lot of us were weary to trust you but we did because you delivered on a lot of great updates to make the game more fair and fun for all.
    PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERBASE AND CHANGE THIS REQUIREMENT.

You say "Listen to your player base". You should change that and say- "listen to those of us that don't want this requirement and ignore the others that don't mind, don't care or already qualify for it". You aren't speaking for the entire player base, you are speaking for those who want the requirement changed.
    Look at the agree to disagree on the merged thread dude majority is majority
    Lormif said:

JChanceH9 said:

JChanceH9 said:

Did they tho?
    You're missing the point that this is RNG based not skilled based

Jinøra said:

RNG has never been the way we've done progression levels in the past. Back in 2017 if you beat 5.2's Collector with Four star 4/40's instead of 5/50's you were admired and respected, NOT PUNISHED.
    When you announced your roadmap this year a lot of us were weary to trust you but we did because you delivered on a lot of great updates to make the game more fair and fun for all.

This is the way things are now. The community doesn't like something they do, they whine and cry and claim they don't listen to our feedback. When does it stop being feedback and start just being spoiled kids who know if they cry hard enough mom and dad will give them what they want.
    Whine and cry? Is this what feedback is now?
    Coming from the person with nearly 10k posts on this forum? I looked through your profile and found atleast 10 things where you're actually just "crying and whining"
    Don't speak keyboard warrior
    Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

JChanceH9 said:

JChanceH9 said:

Did they tho?
    No it's not. It's a title that can be earned any time after Oct 1st. You have plenty of time to get a 6* you want to take to R3. This whole "give me what I want now" mentality is really getting old. Sometimes you just have to wait for things. I don't have a R3 yet either before you go spouting off non-sense.
    Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

JChanceH9 said:

JChanceH9 said:

Did they tho?
    I have not missed any point at all. I know skill based is not the same as rng based, wll to a certain point. What that has to do with your sense of entitlement is beyond me though. The original intention was to make this title way in the book 2 act path, and was intended for players who had a large roster of 6* rank 3s, meaning a large roster of 6*s in general, so again this reward was NEVER intended for you.
    Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

You say "Listen to your player base". You should change that and say- "listen to those of us that don't want this requirement and ignore the others that don't mind, don't care or already qualify for it". You aren't speaking for the entire player base, you are speaking for those who want the requirement changed.
    Look at the agree to disagree on the merged thread dude majority is majority
    the forums do not represent the player base. Less than 1% of the players ever come to these forums.

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

JChanceH9 said:

JChanceH9 said:

Did they tho?
    No it's not. It's a title that can be earned any time after Oct 1st. You have plenty of time to get a 6* you want to take to R3. This whole "give me what I want now" mentality is really getting old. Sometimes you just have to wait for things. I don't have a R3 yet either before you go spouting off non-sense.
    Again you're missing the point regardles if you have 10 MILLION YEARS to do this it is still RNG based it's not about having the skill to beat Act 6.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Make it 100% act 6 and Abyss and get these salty kids off the RNG tantrum. It's not even fair that someone who can clear 1 path of 6.4 has the opportunity to have the same title who has completed everything in game. Make the title available to the actual end game players.
    Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

JChanceH9 said:

JChanceH9 said:

Did they tho?
    I have not missed any point at all. I know skill based is not the same as rng based, wll to a certain point. What that has to do with your sense of entitlement is beyond me though. The original intention was to make this title way in the book 2 act path, and was intended for players who had a large roster of 6* rank 3s, meaning a large roster of 6*s in general, so again this reward was NEVER intended for you.
    But that is the overall point? Why is it based on Rank's on certain champions now? Why and when did it become ok to swap from just defeating difficult content?
    Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

JChanceH9 said:

JChanceH9 said:

Did they tho?
    Again you're missing the point regardles if you have 10 MILLION YEARS to do this it is still RNG based it's not about having the skill to beat Act 6.
    its not rng based, it is time based. They expect you to have a large roster of 6*s to get the title. You are trying to short cut it.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

With all the whiners complaining make it for 100% abyss and chapter 6. It will give people a goal to push for.
    Of course people will whine it is too hard.

With the nerfed A6 it’s just energy refills. Lol
    Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

JChanceH9 said:

JChanceH9 said:

Did they tho?
    its not rng based, it is time based. They expect you to have a large roster of 6*s to get the title. You are trying to short cut it.
    It's time based because it's RNG based LOL
    Are you ok buddy?
    Just think for a second
    Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

JChanceH9 said:

JChanceH9 said:

Did they tho?
    Are you ok buddy?
    Just think for a second
    RNG is such a small component when we are talking about opening a large amount of 6*s that they intend that it is just silly to make that claim.
    Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

JChanceH9 said:

JChanceH9 said:

Did they tho?
    Are you ok buddy?
    Just think for a second
    You think for a second. You only want it changed because you don't have a R3. If you didn't, no way you'd be here crying the way you are. RNG, Time, Skill, who cares. They set requirements for something they feel needs to be the requirement. You'll get there eventually. You really think you are going to miss out on soooooo much stuff you'll never be able to recover? Doubt it. Let Kabam have this one. There will be more legit battles to fight later.
    Ok dude it's not about having a large 6* roster it's about having a 6 Star at rank 3 which is so much more than just beating Act 6 on a base level

Pulling a good 6 Star = RNG
    Pulling the right T5CC for said 6 star = RNG
    What are you not getting here at this point you just look like a fool my guy im hitting you with evidence and concrete factual information, you are going so off course from the origin of why I created this post
    ChriissR said:

Make it 100% act 6 and Abyss and get these salty kids off the RNG tantrum. It's not even fair that someone who can clear 1 path of 6.4 has the opportunity to have the same title who has completed everything in game. Make the title available to the actual end game players.

Why so everyone else can complain they don't have the counters to Abyss fights, enough units or counters for act 6 bosses like Sinister and Mysterio?