**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam you said you would change

Comments

• JinøraJinøra Posts: 94

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

JChanceH9 said:

JChanceH9 said:

You hit the nail on the head OP.

Did they tho?
    OP hit the nail on the head, disagrees be damned.
    If they nail is "let me cry as hard as I can to change this", you are correct.
    or "im entitled to rewards that were never intended for me in the first place!"
    You're missing the point that this is RNG based not skilled based
    No it's not. It's a title that can be earned any time after Oct 1st. You have plenty of time to get a 6* you want to take to R3. This whole "give me what I want now" mentality is really getting old. Sometimes you just have to wait for things. I don't have a R3 yet either before you go spouting off non-sense.
    Again you're missing the point regardles if you have 10 MILLION YEARS to do this it is still RNG based it's not about having the skill to beat Act 6.
    its not rng based, it is time based. They expect you to have a large roster of 6*s to get the title. You are trying to short cut it.
    It's time based because it's RNG based LOL
    Are you ok buddy?
    Just think for a second
    You think for a second. You only want it changed because you don't have a R3. If you didn't, no way you'd be here crying the way you are. RNG, Time, Skill, who cares. They set requirements for something they feel needs to be the requirement. You'll get there eventually. You really think you are going to miss out on soooooo much stuff you'll never be able to recover? Doubt it. Let Kabam have this one. There will be more legit battles to fight later.
    I was here when I had the roster to complete Act 6 even when they banned 4 stars from it
    I know it's hard to believe but some people actually just care about the game and the people who play it :)
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Jinøra said:

Ok dude it's not about having a large 6* roster it's about having a 6 Star at rank 3 which is so much more than just beating Act 6 on a base level

Pulling a good 6 Star = RNG
    Pulling the right T5CC for said 6 star = RNG
    What are you not getting here at this point you just look like a fool my guy im hitting you with evidence and concrete factual information, you are going so off course from the origin of why I created this post

They have stated multiple times that this is intended for people who have a large 6* roster. They used a r3 as the smallest measure of it, because they wanted you originally to have TEAMS of them. It seems you are out of the loop on the intentions.

ChriissR said:

Make it 100% act 6 and Abyss and get these salty kids off the RNG tantrum. It's not even fair that someone who can clear 1 path of 6.4 has the opportunity to have the same title who has completed everything in game. Make the title available to the actual end game players.

Why so everyone else can complain they don't have the counters to Abyss fights, enough units or counters for act 6 bosses like Sinister and Mysterio?
    Counters and Inaccessible content due to RNG is 2 COMPLETELY separate arguements

UNITS = Grindable
    Hard fights because no counter = Grindable
    Act 6 completion and not getting a T5CC = RNG
    This shouldn't be on Act 6 completion period
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

JChanceH9 said:

JChanceH9 said:

Did they tho?
    No it's not. It's a title that can be earned any time after Oct 1st. You have plenty of time to get a 6* you want to take to R3. This whole "give me what I want now" mentality is really getting old. Sometimes you just have to wait for things. I don't have a R3 yet either before you go spouting off non-sense.
    Again you're missing the point regardles if you have 10 MILLION YEARS to do this it is still RNG based it's not about having the skill to beat Act 6.
    its not rng based, it is time based. They expect you to have a large roster of 6*s to get the title. You are trying to short cut it.
    Are you ok buddy?
    Just think for a second
    You think for a second. You only want it changed because you don't have a R3. If you didn't, no way you'd be here crying the way you are. RNG, Time, Skill, who cares. They set requirements for something they feel needs to be the requirement. You'll get there eventually. You really think you are going to miss out on soooooo much stuff you'll never be able to recover? Doubt it. Let Kabam have this one. There will be more legit battles to fight later.
    I was here when I had the roster to complete Act 6 even when they banned 4 stars from it
    I know it's hard to believe but some people actually just care about the game and the people who play it :)
    If that was true, you'd care about both sides, which you don't. And if you cared about the game itself, you wouldn't care either way about this requirement.

They gated 4*'s in Act 6 when it was introduced. Everyone that was around for Act 6.1 was there for that. That is nothing to brag about nor is it some crazy milestone.
    Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Ok dude it's not about having a large 6* roster it's about having a 6 Star at rank 3 which is so much more than just beating Act 6 on a base level

What are you not getting here at this point you just look like a fool my guy im hitting you with evidence and concrete factual information, you are going so off course from the origin of why I created this post

They have stated multiple times that this is intended for people who have a large 6* roster. They used a r3 as the smallest measure of it, because they wanted you originally to have TEAMS of them. It seems you are out of the loop on the intentions.
    I understand the intentions it has never been about the misunderstanding of it
    It has been the WHY.
    Why has progression swapped from beating difficult content to Ranking levels that is based off RNG
    Jinøra said:

ChriissR said:

Make it 100% act 6 and Abyss and get these salty kids off the RNG tantrum. It's not even fair that someone who can clear 1 path of 6.4 has the opportunity to have the same title who has completed everything in game. Make the title available to the actual end game players.

Why so everyone else can complain they don't have the counters to Abyss fights, enough units or counters for act 6 bosses like Sinister and Mysterio?
    Counters and Inaccessible content due to RNG is 2 COMPLETELY separate arguements

UNITS = Grindable
    They are actually very relatable. The American Disabilities Act complicate sets a standard ramp to have a 4.8 degree incline, a 1'' over 12'' rise over run. It is set this way because if you go to say a 3 over 12 it is still a ramp and with effort you could potentially do it, but it is considered inaccessible. It is the same reason you are yourself waiting for specific champs to do abyss.

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

JChanceH9 said:

JChanceH9 said:

Did they tho?
    Are you ok buddy?
    Just think for a second
    If that was true, you'd care about both sides, which you don't. And if you cared about the game itself, you wouldn't care either way about this requirement.

They gated 4*'s in Act 6 when it was introduced. Everyone that was around for Act 6.1 was there for that. That is nothing to brag about nor is it some crazy milestone.
    I brought up the Act 6 4* ban not as a brag but as an example to shut your down to statement that If I had the roster I wouldn't be complaining about this.

And again take a second to think.
    If Throne Breaker didn't have the Rank 3 requirement the people with both right now would still benefit? LOL man check your facts and logic
    Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

I understand the intentions it has never been about the misunderstanding of it
    It has been the WHY.
    Why has progression swapped from beating difficult content to Ranking levels that is based off RNG
    If you read the announcement and the actual main thread you would know. You guys have gotten them to nerf story so deeply it can be done by pretty much anyone, so it is no longer a good measure of progression.
    Jinøra said:

No, you are hitting with opinions. Your OPINION is that this title is RNG based. The facts are that Kabam says you have to have completed Act 6 and have a R3 6*. They never said this title is for everyone or even aimed at everyone. People like you, want it aimed at everyone so you can be included because you aren't right now. Classic case of FOMO. This will now be their highest level of progression so it deserves something not not everyone can pay their way to. Earn the title.
    Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

ChriissR said:

UNITS = Grindable
    They are actually very relatable. The American Disabilities Act complicate sets a standard ramp to have a 4.8 degree incline, a 1'' over 12'' rise over run. It is set this way because if you go to say a 3 over 12 it is still a ramp and with effort you could potentially do it, but it is considered inaccessible. It is the same reason you are yourself waiting for specific champs to do abyss.
    Thanks for the word vomit lol
    I really like how that had nothing to do with Throne Breaker reqs being terrible! :hushed:
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    When you say change, you mean change that benefits yourself? I guess I missed the part in the roadmap where they said they were catering to specific players now. The amount of entitlement is insane. If people can’t see how this title and the method for obtaining it is healthy for the game then I think you might need to re-evaluate what you want to get out of MCoC.

Jinøra said:

No, you are hitting with opinions. Your OPINION is that this title is RNG based. The facts are that Kabam says you have to have completed Act 6 and have a R3 6*. They never said this title is for everyone or even aimed at everyone. People like you, want it aimed at everyone so you can be included because you aren't right now. Classic case of FOMO. This will now be their highest level of progression so it deserves something not not everyone can pay their way to. Earn the title.
    Wait the fact that Act 6 completion only gives enough T5CC if you land every single crystal on the same color is not RNG? LOL big brain
    Werewrym said:

When you say change, you mean change that benefits yourself? I guess I missed the part in the roadmap where they said they were catering to specific players now. The amount of entitlement is insane. If people can’t see how this title and the method for obtaining it is healthy for the game then I think you might need to re-evaluate what you want to get out of MCoC.

Again check the merged thread Agree to disagree ratio it not only me it's majority buddy
    Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

JChanceH9 said:

JChanceH9 said:

Did they tho?
    Are you ok buddy?
    Just think for a second
    you dont care about the game and the people who play it, you care about your own sense entitlement to rewards.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Jinøra said:

Werewrym said:

Again check the merged thread Agree to disagree ratio it not only me it's majority buddy
    Considering the intelligence and ability to be rational of the majority around here, I'm not sure that's the sword I'd pick to die on
    Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

JChanceH9 said:

JChanceH9 said:

Did they tho?
    Are you ok buddy?
    Just think for a second
    you dont care about the game and the people who play it, you care about your own sense entitlement to rewards.
    Again I care about the entire player base I know it hard for people like you to believe that
    I'm here right now and will be here after I have this req. lol

Jinøra said:

Werewrym said:

Considering the intelligence and ability to be rational of the majority around here, I'm not sure that's the sword I'd pick to die on
    But is it not majority?
    Does this change effect players who have both these reqs already or not?
    Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

JChanceH9 said:

JChanceH9 said:

Did they tho?
    Are you ok buddy?
    Just think for a second

I brought up the Act 6 4* ban not as a brag but as an example to shut your down to statement that If I had the roster I wouldn't be complaining about this.

If Throne Breaker didn't have the Rank 3 requirement the people with both right now would still benefit? LOL man check your facts and logic
    Yes those people would still benefit but YOU would also benefit and that's your goal. You don't have a R3, so you are whining and crying about getting the requirement changed because it's some how unfair to you that you haven't done what others that qualify for it have. It's literally the only reason you are here. You can't honestly say that if you had a R3 right now, you'd be here making these stupid posts about a progression title. You aren't on the side of the players, you are looking out for yourself and that's all you care about. Maybe you pull a R3 worthy 6* today and take it to R3, i 100% believe you'll disappear and stop "fighting the good fight".
    Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

JChanceH9 said:

JChanceH9 said:

Did they tho?
    Are you ok buddy?
    Just think for a second
    Again I care about the entire player base I know it hard for people like you to believe that
    I'm here right now and will be here after I have this req. lol
    Easy to say that, but it is not true.

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

JChanceH9 said:

JChanceH9 said:

Did they tho?
    Are you ok buddy?
    Just think for a second

Yes those people would still benefit but YOU would also benefit and that's your goal. You don't have a R3, so you are whining and crying about getting the requirement changed because it's some how unfair to you that you haven't done what others that qualify for it have. It's literally the only reason you are here. You can't honestly say that if you had a R3 right now, you'd be here making these stupid posts about a progression title. You aren't on the side of the players, you are looking out for yourself and that's all you care about. Maybe you pull a R3 worthy 6* today and take it to R3, i 100% believe you'll disappear and stop "fighting the good fight".
    As I said before I was here when I had the roster to complete Act 6 even with the 4* ban and was fighting for people who didn't reach that BS cash grab req and I will be here even after for this one! :)
    Jinøra said:

Werewrym said:

Again the forums are not a representation of the playerbase, and decisions should not even be made on the majority of the playerbase, if you ask them everyone should be able to pick what champion they get out of a crystal.
    Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Wait the fact that Act 6 completion only gives enough T5CC if you land every single crystal on the same color is not RNG? LOL big brain
    I have not bought any t5cc deals and I have 1 full one (mags) and 3 more about to be full. you want skill, then you should be winning in high plat to get more t5cc.
    Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Werewrym said:

Again the forums are not a representation of the playerbase, and decisions should not even be made on the majority of the playerbase, if you ask them everyone should be able to pick what champion they get out of a crystal.
    Ok? Soooo just disregard the majority of people on forums? Have you check the youtube comments on some videos? Public chat? people are outraged lmao it isnt only this platform