**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Upping of the Ranks

2»

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    G2099 who would then go to r5 with a tech gem

I just want to add to everyone that g2099 will almost 100% be going to r5. I have the 4-5 gem and the only would that could possibly change that plan is ghost. I would be taking her over sentinel. That's why I'm probably not going to go for her. I know she'll be very good in the future, but she won't help as much now

Only thing that would change your mind is Ghost? Whaaaaat? Isn't a 6 star rank 2 Ghost enough? 🤣

Guillotine 2099 is 100% worth the r5 no matter what.
    yeah I'd definitely do a 5* ghost over her. I have two teg ags too and the sig helps a lot for ghost. but again, g2099 will definitely be going up to r5 sometime. I just don't need her right now. I probably should have left her off the poll tbh...
    As someone that has both characters at rank 5, I kinda understand where you're coming from. Nevertheless, the 2 paired together is just...utter destruction. Both in a single team can cover almost all pieces of content when together, I'm talking from experience in that regard.
    I use my Ghost more in AQ and war because of how much onslaught Guilly imparts on those smaller healthpools. But I use my Guilly more for questing.
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

😃

yeah I was waiting for you. I've been using my 6*, and I know she's good, but my other champs would just do it faster. she might be more effective when I do harder content, but right now, she's not super useful for me
    Yeah I understand that, lol. I have that kind of dilemma with my rank 5. My alliance still does map 5, and I simply can't bring her in because the healthpools aren't big enough. Same for war.

For now, I mostly use her in cavalier difficulty, and to farm pots in RoL. I'm planning on doing labyrinth with her, but that's whenever these freezing issues are sorted out.

For now, I place her on defense.

Edit: By the way, I haven't used her in act 6 yet because I'm still stuck at Champion boss. I was there before I got her, and I'm still stuck there, lol.
    I guess my rank 5 Claire can take him out, but I'm still being a little patient cuz I'd rather get revives first, instead of throwing units at him like I did in my first try, lol.
    Here, I should have added that G2099 is still a fairly new character to me. It's just over a month I newly pulled her, and there's a lot more content annihilating that I will still do with her. The fact I place her on defense is because of her great defensive capabilities. The only major content I've done since I got her is variant 3 exploration (which she strolled through at rank 4, alongside my maxed Ghost) and variant 5 completion (couldn't bring her because of the requirements). Of course, another noteworthy thing I did was cavalier difficulty exploration (I used her for almost everything, and it was EXTREMELY fun). Can't wait to finally beat Champion 🙄.

Nevertheless, Ghost and Guilly compliment each other almost perfectly well.
    The reason I prefer using Guilly more, is because I prefer having Ghost in a team without her other synergy members so I can diversify my squad (also, I don't have the synergy members as 5*s). Another reason is because I run suicides, and without Hood synergy, I'd take some recoil damage by throwing Ghost's specials. With Guilly, I can avoid recoil altogether because her energy damage rampup is ridiculous enough to not need to throw a special 1/2. I could also decide to throw it (better performed against 250k+ healthpools), and heal back recoil with ease which in the long run, makes me feel safer and saves items. I've had Ghost for over a year, and can play her quite comfortably without wasp. I almost never use her with synergies (not even in war or AQ), unless in special case like RoL farming (which I use Guilly for nowadays), and when I was exploring variant 3.

You're gonna be grateful to have both ranked up whenever you get to it, but for now...if your resolve is to rank up Guilly later, then that's a good plan. I guess for now, you'll need a champ that can help you a bunch in AQ and war. I'd go Havok in that case, but seems a lot of people are leaning towards human torch, which is fine as well.

I reiterate, as you go further in act 6, DO NOT forget Guilly. She'll be invaluable to your exploration run, and I assume you already have plans in that regard.

You do have some sick 6* luck tho...
  • Options
    HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★

I'm looking for any advice on who I should r4 next. I usually wouldn't make a post on it because r4s aren't super hard, but I'm really not sure. I'm on 6.2.4 right now. I've had other stuff to do, but I could probably do it if I wanted.

By the way g99 hands down, caiw would have being a good contender if he was duped also.
    By the way torch over g99?,Hmmmn cool
    Just do who you enjoy the most
  • Options
    Holros said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

😃

yeah I was waiting for you. I've been using my 6*, and I know she's good, but my other champs would just do it faster. she might be more effective when I do harder content, but right now, she's not super useful for me
    Yeah I understand that, lol. I have that kind of dilemma with my rank 5. My alliance still does map 5, and I simply can't bring her in because the healthpools aren't big enough. Same for war.

For now, I mostly use her in cavalier difficulty, and to farm pots in RoL. I'm planning on doing labyrinth with her, but that's whenever these freezing issues are sorted out.

Edit: By the way, I haven't used her in act 6 yet because I'm still stuck at Champion boss. I was there before I got her, and I'm still stuck there, lol.
    I guess my rank 5 Claire can take him out, but I'm still being a little patient cuz I'd rather get revives first, instead of throwing units at him like I did in my first try, lol.
    Yo she is really nice for map 5,you don't need to ramp her up for aq just play her normally,by mostly spamming sp1,and let the regen do the wonder.
    She's a regular in my AQ team now,she does 90% of my AQ work,I reserve Nick fury for doom and sometimes mystic doombots,I bring killmonger along too but he hardly sees any work to do cos guilly takes care of it.
    Try her out you will love her
    🤔. I'll give it a go.
  • Options
    HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Holros said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

😃

Yo she is really nice for map 5,you don't need to ramp her up for aq just play her normally,by mostly spamming sp1,and let the regen do the wonder.
    She's a regular in my AQ team now,she does 90% of my AQ work,I reserve Nick fury for doom and sometimes mystic doombots,I bring killmonger along too but he hardly sees any work to do cos guilly takes care of it.
    🤔. I'll give it a go.
    Don't forget to comeback and thank me.lol
  • Options
    Holros said:

Kill_Grey said:

Holros said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

😃

🤔. I'll give it a go.
    Don't forget to comeback and thank me.lol
    😆👍🏾
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Caiw
    You're better off ranking the 6* guillotine in place of the 5*.
  • Options
    Torch

I'm probably going to be doing 6.2.5 and 6.2.6 soon. Can caiw do the last part at r3? and for mordo, is torch at r4 a better option than my ghost?

I used Cap at R3 for the last 10% of Champion pre-nerf, but I’d slapped 30% boosts on.

Also if we’re talking Act 6 rank ups filter your 4* out of it as they’re not relevant for this question and it clutters the screen.

I’d go Torch, no need for awakening and he’s a solid mystic slayer and even in non mystic matches his damage goes through the roof if you slap his preflight on. That tends to be what I do if I have an awkward fight to chip down - in most cases as long as you can survive a special or two you’re gonna get a chunk of damage with him.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

I'm probably going to be doing 6.2.5 and 6.2.6 soon. Can caiw do the last part at r3? and for mordo, is torch at r4 a better option than my ghost?

I used Cap at R3 for the last 10% of Champion pre-nerf, but I’d slapped 30% boosts on.

Also if we’re talking Act 6 rank ups filter your 4* out of it as they’re not relevant for this question and it clutters the screen.

I’d go Torch, no need for awakening and he’s a solid mystic slayer and even in non mystic matches his damage goes through the roof if you slap his preflight on. That tends to be what I do if I have an awkward fight to chip down - in most cases as long as you can survive a special or two you’re gonna get a chunk of damage with him.
    thanks, that makes a lot of sense
  • Options
    I'm probably going to wait until I get the ag today and see if I get a science ag for caiw, because I think it would make it closer
  • Options
    Capiw would have my vote. Even unduped he will be useful in variants and in act6.
  • Options

Capiw would have my vote. Even unduped he will be useful in variants and in act6.

do you mean if I duped him? or was the g2099 vote an accident and you vote for him unduped?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Elsa

Why is it that in every poll the option I vote for gets one vote?

because you ranked up Falcon and Kamala Khan
    Someone’s jealous.

Let’s not forget Falcon is getting buffed