**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Weapon x synergy with cosmic ghost rider?

Comments

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

And here we go again, KD making assumptions that they're likely going to be wrong about. If I had a dollar for each time they posted something so speculative and wrong.... I'd be a few bucks richer each day.

I legit never assumed anything in this thread. I just said how excited I was that CGR was coming. Pipe down.
    You assumed he is coming. We all assumed Jessica Jones was coming. Nothing is confirmed until the character is available in the game.
    Why are you targeting me? Like usual, it's always me who you target. I didn't make this thread, did I? But obviously you had to mention me. I was just jumping on the hype train. I was on MCOC and I could see the synergy FOR MYSELF in Wolverine (Weapon X)'s page. I'm not assuming anything, it was in the official game and everyone else here can confirm that. You can go on with your speculation, but Cosmic Ghost Rider is coming.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

And here we go again, KD making assumptions that they're likely going to be wrong about. If I had a dollar for each time they posted something so speculative and wrong.... I'd be a few bucks richer each day.

I legit never assumed anything in this thread. I just said how excited I was that CGR was coming. Pipe down.
    You assumed he is coming. We all assumed Jessica Jones was coming. Nothing is confirmed until the character is available in the game.
    Why are you targeting me? Like usual, it's always me who you target. I didn't make this thread, did I? But obviously you had to mention me. I was just jumping on the hype train. I was on MCOC and I could see the synergy FOR MYSELF in Wolverine (Weapon X)'s page. I'm not assuming anything, it was in the official game and everyone else here can confirm that. You can go on with your speculation, but Cosmic Ghost Rider is coming.
    Because we all know you are going to say he's a dud before ever getting to play or see CCP footage. It's kinda your thing. Just own it.
    [insert champion here] is a dud
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Because we all know you are going to say he's a dud before ever getting to play or see CCP footage. It's kinda your thing. Just own it.
    Can't wait for the multiple threads.
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cosmic Ghost Rider and Red Goblin leaked on youtube.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Jaggers68 said:

Cosmic Ghost Rider and Red Goblin leaked on youtube.

Ugh does this mean they’re both cosmic I wish we got a cosmic and a diff class
    The cosmic class is very lacking while the Mutant and Mystic are getting good champs every now and then. All the recent cosmic champs aren't delivering enough (Silver Surfer, Nova, Terrax, and Air Walker).
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Jestress said:

the internet lives forever

so all we know is that He is going to have armor breaks and for some reason i feel like he is going to be a improved version of Silver Surfer
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Haters gonna hate πŸ‘ It's fun living in people's heads rent free.
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I haven't seem the leaked abilities for Cosmic Ghost Rider but based on MCOC youtube channels, they show his signature ability which is basically a debuff that inflict power locked, heal block and fate seal. Sounds familiar???? i think very familiar to the OG Ghost Rider sp3. they both do exactly the same thing. I think this is poor design by Kabam. Dont wanna sound to negative but I hope CGR is at least better than Corvus Glaive and CMM. I saw a twitter fan made CGR build and it looked awesome, with him being immune to bleed, poison and nova flame effects. also starting every fight with 5 indestructible buff, going unblockable when reaching x cosmic charges, he would gain various several abilities or effects based on how many cosmic charges he has. pretty cool build. i hope Kabam CGR build is similar or better.

Thanks.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I haven't seem the leaked abilities for Cosmic Ghost Rider but based on MCOC youtube channels, they show his signature ability which is basically a debuff that inflict power locked, heal block and fate seal. Sounds familiar???? i think very familiar to the OG Ghost Rider sp3. they both do exactly the same thing. I think this is poor design by Kabam. Dont wanna sound to negative but I hope CGR is at least better than Corvus Glaive and CMM. I saw a twitter fan made CGR build and it looked awesome, with him being immune to bleed, poison and nova flame effects. also starting every fight with 5 indestructible buff, going unblockable when reaching x cosmic charges, he would gain various several abilities or effects based on how many cosmic charges he has. pretty cool build. i hope Kabam CGR build is similar or better.

Thanks.

Now this is where the problem starts....Expectations......
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

You use this phrase like you know what it means. You don't.
  • Options

Thanks.

Are you KD's alt forum account?
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I think the screenshots were fake.
    First of all the writing style didn't seem very Kabam-like, second of all there was a spelling mistake in RG's signature ability 'obstilerates'. Smells fishy to me but time will tell.
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

First of all the writing style didn't seem very Kabam-like, second of all there was a spelling mistake in RG's signature ability 'obstilerates'. Smells fishy to me but time will tell.

In the SP2 sorry
    And it's 'oblisterates'
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

In the SP2 sorry
    And it's 'oblisterates'
    I went in and confirmed myself, it was definitely real and there. Trucos even made a post on it.
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Watch, he's going to be mystic still...
  • Options

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

In the SP2 sorry
    And it's 'oblisterates'
    I went in and confirmed myself, it was definitely real and there. Trucos even made a post on it.
    We'll have to wait & see
    I'm sure those two are actually coming, it's just the abilities and descriptions that I'm skeptical of
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I googled cosmic ghost rider. It is frank castle, and next buff is punisher 2099 right?

Punisher 2099 isn't Frank Castle
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Rent free πŸ˜πŸ‘
  • Options
    DRAGON_ZEEDRAGON_ZEE Posts: 58 β˜…
    I think october champs are going to be cosmic ghost rider and weapon h
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Rent free πŸ˜πŸ‘
    🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Cosmic Ghost Rider is a dud. He takes care of Baby Thanos in the comics.

Ohh I mean dad...
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Rent free πŸ˜πŸ‘
    why is that your only comeback
  • Options
    edited September 2020

Thanks.

Seriously? Seriously? You’re judging a champ by their signature ability? At least wait until we have the full abilities, jesus christ
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Rent free πŸ˜πŸ‘
    why is that your only comeback
    He's to busy writing up his "Cosmic Ghost Rider is a dud" threads.
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Rent free πŸ˜πŸ‘
    So if that's is rent free for me.... I must have bought land and developed it into a successful place to live in your head. 🀷
  • Options
    Rookiie said:
    Im okay with this but I'm definitely not his father. I would have fed him to Jabba the Hutt.