**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Weapon x synergy with cosmic ghost rider?

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

And here we go again, KD making assumptions that they're likely going to be wrong about. If I had a dollar for each time they posted something so speculative and wrong.... I'd be a few bucks richer each day.

I legit never assumed anything in this thread. I just said how excited I was that CGR was coming. Pipe down.
    You assumed he is coming. We all assumed Jessica Jones was coming. Nothing is confirmed until the character is available in the game.
    That's true and it could easily be removed at any time but for now it's listed under the synergies for Weapon X
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

And here we go again, KD making assumptions that they're likely going to be wrong about. If I had a dollar for each time they posted something so speculative and wrong.... I'd be a few bucks richer each day.

I legit never assumed anything in this thread. I just said how excited I was that CGR was coming. Pipe down.
    You assumed he is coming. We all assumed Jessica Jones was coming. Nothing is confirmed until the character is available in the game.
    Jessica Jones's name wasn't found on a synergy in-game
    Jessica Jones had an in game model, but was never released.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

His name is literally right there. I swear, you'd claim water would be dry until it hits you
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    i think cosmic ghost rider is coming

Terra said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

His name is literally right there. I swear, you'd claim water would be dry until it hits you
    Water isn’t wet either tho
    Is that a conspiracy?
    Those aren't allowed here /s
    Terra said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Jessicas model was in game too, and never got released. Just because something IS there doesn't mean it WILL be released.

I swear some people don't understand the difference between data being in the game and being confirmed to being available to use.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Hopefully he isn't a trophy character locked to the top 1% like weapon x
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    If water is in the form ice or steam is it still wet?
    ItsDamien said:

Crcrcrc said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

For narrating though. She didn't have anything to confirm she was playable
    ItsDamien said:

Terra said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Jessicas model was in game too, and never got released. Just because something IS there doesn't mean it WILL be released.

I swear some people don't understand the difference between data being in the game and being confirmed to being available to use.
    Synergis for a unreleased champ usually points to them being available. Otherwise the synergy wouldn't be there if they were to only be a NPC, like Jessica

Yes
    Terra said:

Yes
    Than its confirmed. Cosmic ghost rider is coming!!!
    Terra said:

Yes
    Water feels dry, but if you take your hand away your hand is wet
    Crcrcrc said:

ItsDamien said:

Crcrcrc said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

For narrating though. She didn't have anything to confirm she was playable
    Except the data that contained all of her special attacks and move set. Just because there is a UI error showing Cosmic Ghost Riders name, doesn't official confirm anything. Until there's an announcement, it's an assumption/speculative at best.
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    It’s gone now
    That was quick
    Wow, they really jumped on that quick lol. No more cosmic ghost rider for us
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Imagine the spending if he’s the first champ next month

Cosmic Ghost Rider/Apocalypse cavs

I can already hear the war cry of the whales
    Hoping it was a mistake to release that synergy early and not a sign there is no cosmic GR
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Wait they deleted the pic i posted 🤣
    Jaggers68 said:

Anyone else really hoping his sp3 will include BABY THANOS!!!!

Now they they deleted the synergy I am just hoping he is added to the game. Not so sure anymore. I think we all may have gotten mentally kabamed on this one
  • E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 ★★
    Bendy said:

Seems kabam changed it for teasers as on auntmai it gives bleed potency

Kabam doesn't run that website
    E_Rich423 said:

Bendy said:

No kabam changed it in game for teasers.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    E_Rich423 said:

Bendy said:

I know but the pic is what the synergy should be
  • Jestress said:

amazing how fast they can change stuff when they really want to...

Devil advocate here, changing wording is probably an easy quick fix