**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Capiw or human torch??

The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Whom shall i use science ag on??
Capiw is rank 3 Max and ht 2, but will very soon get him to rank 3 too, but whom should i use the ag on, both are awesome!!

Comments

• Options
    Rekindle helped me. So i made this poll. It does save me with that chance for that flame on again!!
  • Options
    Mikusik1 said:

Cap is way better when awaken and decent amout of sig ( at least 100+) but when just awaken he will randomely use his abilities, I would definitely awaken CAP IW

Mate, when awakened, does those features work out with any class champions?
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★

Mikusik1 said:

Cap is way better when awaken and decent amout of sig ( at least 100+) but when just awaken he will randomely use his abilities, I would definitely awaken CAP IW

Well if no take Cap on his own, no. How often you doing that?
    But to get petrify you just need a tech, any tech.
    To get armor break you just need a cosmic, any cosmic.
    etc etc. So really easy to get.
  • Options

Mikusik1 said:

Well if no take Cap on his own, no. How often you doing that?
    But to get petrify you just need a tech, any tech.
    To get armor break you just need a cosmic, any cosmic.
    etc etc. So really easy to get.
    Thank you, @LordSmasher
  • Options
    You people are helping me a lot, but i have a problem, i don't have sigs, no sigs at all actually, does it impact very much??
  • Options

@The_beast123 even if you lack sigs, still would choose CAIW over HT. HT's chance to get his Flame On back would be so small it's practically nonexistent. At least CAIW's chance to proc any listed ability would be decent at sig 1 (I know 1st hand as I used an AG on mine and 199 sig stones over time, lol). Not to say that HT's sig ability isn't useful, just not AS useful as CAIW's in terms of utility.

Thanks for that clarification @SiriusBreak , just thought pouring more sigs can increase the chance of ht to get his flame on sooner. Does capiw improves his percentages of each thing for the number of sigs increasing??
  • Options
    Ohh yeah i guess this point maybe useful, im not uc yet😅😣
  • Options

@The_beast123 even if you lack sigs, still would choose CAIW over HT. HT's chance to get his Flame On back would be so small it's practically nonexistent. At least CAIW's chance to proc any listed ability would be decent at sig 1 (I know 1st hand as I used an AG on mine and 199 sig stones over time, lol). Not to say that HT's sig ability isn't useful, just not AS useful as CAIW's in terms of utility.

Thanks for that clarification @SiriusBreak , just thought pouring more sigs can increase the chance of ht to get his flame on sooner. Does capiw improves his percentages of each thing for the number of sigs increasing??
    @The_beast123 Yes. I just checked auntmai to refresh my memory as to what percentage chance for his abilities to proc was, and it's 40.1% at sig level 1. Max sig is 100%. So as you load more sig levels on, the better chance you get. I think around sig level 80 he really starts to have it work more often than not. Very reliable at 150+, and just phenomenal at Max sig. Gotta start somewhere though right? CAIW was my 1st R5/65 5* and I ranked him there before I awakened him. I still to this day use him regularly (i currently have 12× R5/65s). 0 regrets funneling all those sig stones, the AG, and rank up junk into him.
  • Options

@The_beast123 Yes. I just checked auntmai to refresh my memory as to what percentage chance for his abilities to proc was, and it's 40.1% at sig level 1. Max sig is 100%. So as you load more sig levels on, the better chance you get. I think around sig level 80 he really starts to have it work more often than not. Very reliable at 150+, and just phenomenal at Max sig. Gotta start somewhere though right? CAIW was my 1st R5/65 5* and I ranked him there before I awakened him. I still to this day use him regularly (i currently have 12× R5/65s). 0 regrets funneling all those sig stones, the AG, and rank up junk into him.
    Thanks for taking time for me, i checked the website too. Must thank @Cat_Murdock for the website too!! Thank you @SiriusBreak , is he viable on the way to uc?
  • Options
    @The_beast123 He's pretty well rounded for lots of stuff, although I got him long after I was Uncollected so I couldn't say for sure. Would wager he'd be damn useful though. Great for Buffet nodes as the majority of his abilities are Passive in nature (gotta watch those Precision Buffs from Dexterity though, lol). On the flipside, Masochism can be troublesome if you have the wrong champ setups. Well Timed Blocks (Parry) are generally your best friend as they build up Kinetic Charges. Can shutdown Unstoppable Buffs when Kinetically Charged (but not Passives or Thing's Unstoppable). Kinetic Charges also increase resistances (physical & energy), attack, and chance to Glance attacks. Heavy Attacks provide a short Passive Fury. Amazing Block Proficiency. When at high to max sig with a Skill champ on your team he can reliably shurg off Debuffs when Kinetically Charged (VERY useful).

Generally he can take the hits just as well as he can dish them out. Build up 5 Kinetic Charges, Parry/Heavy, and mid Heavy (between the 1st and 2nd hit) launch any special for increased damage output. For S1, 100% Reduction in Defensive Ability Accuracy & Bleed. For S2, each additional Kinetic Charge increases attack & stun duration. I've hit for well over 100k with his S2. For S3, Attack Boost gained per Class on his team (up to 2) and gains a non-consumable 30 second Kinetic Charge. So if you use a +200% Class Power Gain Boost w/ a 12% Special Attack Boost you can build up to a S3, launch with 5 charges, then come back around and do a solid S2 with 6× Charges before the non-consumable one expires if you swing it right.
  • Options
    Thanks for your time, @SiriusBreak !!
  • Options

Thanks for taking time for me, i checked the website too. Must thank @Cat_Murdock for the website too!! Thank you @SiriusBreak , is he viable on the way to uc?
    Haha thank you but I only drew the Aunt Mai picture! The website is all the genius work of @RichardSlugberg!
  • Options

Haha thank you but I only drew the Aunt Mai picture! The website is all the genius work of @RichardSlugberg!
    Oh, i must have mistaken, i saw your name and came to a conclusion it must be you who made the website. Further on, you have already been kind enough to make lot of stuffs to help us! So i didn't hesitate or rethink what if it was not you😅. I Thank @RichardSlugberg for the website, and Thank you, @Cat_Murdock for the post about the treasure islands and etc!!!
  • Options
    RichardSlugbergRichardSlugberg Posts: 81 ★★

Oh, i must have mistaken, i saw your name and came to a conclusion it must be you who made the website. Further on, you have already been kind enough to make lot of stuffs to help us! So i didn't hesitate or rethink what if it was not you😅. I Thank @RichardSlugberg for the website, and Thank you, @Cat_Murdock for the post about the treasure islands and etc!!!
    @Cat_Murdock has always been a great asset to the community and if anyone is going to get accidentally mis-credited with my work I can't think of anyone more deserving. She's been a helpful sounding board for AuntM.ai and the artistry behind the mascot. All I went to her with was something like "If Aunt May was a robot" and she nailed it.

Thank you for the accolade, as much as I enjoy making the site for its own sake, it's always encouraging to hear how it has positively effected people.
  • Options

@Cat_Murdock has always been a great asset to the community and if anyone is going to get accidentally mis-credited with my work I can't think of anyone more deserving. She's been a helpful sounding board for AuntM.ai and the artistry behind the mascot. All I went to her with was something like "If Aunt May was a robot" and she nailed it.

Thank you for the accolade, as much as I enjoy making the site for its own sake, it's always encouraging to hear how it has positively effected people.
    Its awesome!!! Im actually looking into it for the sig abilities of the champs and etc, the only thing i struggle to understand (ill effects of being noob) is that im not able to get the prestige chart😅. Can you help me with that @RichardSlugberg ??
  • Options
    RichardSlugbergRichardSlugberg Posts: 81 ★★

Its awesome!!! Im actually looking into it for the sig abilities of the champs and etc, the only thing i struggle to understand (ill effects of being noob) is that im not able to get the prestige chart😅. Can you help me with that @RichardSlugberg ??
    Prestige is mostly just used for scaling Alliance Quests, the higher your alliance's prestige, the harder AQ, and the more points you get. The very highest alliances all 100% the hardest maps, so the tie is broken by highest prestige. Your prestige is the average of your top 5 prestige champions, which is the rating number you see *when you don't have masteries* (that's why it's hard to add up on your own) or you can just view it in your profile.

The graph shows how a champions prestige increases with signature ability, and it shows varying ranks and star levels to let you compare. If you're on a computer you can hover and see the labels.

The Blue are 6-star, Red are 5-star and Yellow is 4-star. For 6-star it's Rank 2 and 1, 5-star is R5, R4, and R3, for 4-star it only shows R5.

Honestly it's not that useful of a graph, but it's fun to see how these ranks and tiers compare.

If you want to play around with another graph there's a semi-hidden page https://auntm.ai/champion/chart (This is filled with champions you've entered in the prestige calculator).