**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is an “endgame” player?

Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
An “endgame player” is someone who has...?

NOTE: “story content” means Variants and Act 1/2/3/4/5/6

What is an “endgame” player? 110 votes

Completed all existing story content
19%
MagicBentonzuffyMaiicolDiazDarkSoulDLXRaichu626Colonaut123KDSuperFlash10RookiieDylanphileDeaconLeathersmw2017LainuaRenaxqqMCOCHazzaCaptainGameunoobmeproJornmanan_44BRUUUUHHelping 21 votes
Completed AND explored all existing story content, EXCLUDING completion of abyss and LoL
9%
Hellblazer120MaxGamingIron_Patriot_is_litRU11011Warbringer_7Soyheyor123Unio77GiuliameijRayaan_2000Whooo 10 votes
Explored all existing story content and has completed Abyss, LoL, and RoL
15%
Haji_SaabRonny_SpiderCoolsGhostboytjieCtuchikMiStaLovaDarkEternityILLUSION8EdeuinkwalkerdogDoctorwho13Doctor_Strange19shield456Valentinos13CowabungaNuclearOrkQuantumEmperorXV 17 votes
Completed all permanent content, EXCLUDING abyss
14%
Diablos_NachokikiFurieuxJumpthesharkScopeotoe987JChanceH9MeebletonVynrialRebarkTheBestinTuakauDarkDuelistXander_1_1BonzodavidMauledTheInfintyPhillip14233Thanks_D19 16 votes
Explored all permanent content, EXCLUDING abyss
9%
Horror_punk16wegnerkPanchulon21RamadaDonrefreWedgemonsterAaronc94Bawa69MasterpuffSaltE_Wenis69 10 votes
Explored all permanent content INCLUDING abyss
15%
WolverDominatorFrostyWorknprogressKerneasWhatElseXva23Denslo500abqberLordSmasherStevieManWonderMobile_P0tat0BerjibsSneakyWarriorE_Rich423ChikelShenkHavocGamer49 17 votes
Completed all permanent content INCLUDING abyss
13%
spidey31415926spiderknight616SgtSlaughter78MattManSix_strings6UnidentifiedCreatureMalreck04brandinhoSnakepchimichanga2108DretlleSAFI_KZa_Thief_8BlackTuranGeralt_123 15 votes
Explored all permanent content AND has acquired every champ in some rarity up until Tigra/Hit monkey
3%
FaseehGr8TonyStarklaxtheTsuyoshi_Senpai 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Whooo said:

choices are too confusing but i'd say at minimum 100% act 6, at least 1 path of abyss, and do 7 by 5 aq

7x5 AQ?
    I don't think so
    If you don't have the time to participate in AQ (or you don't want to live in arena in order to pay for the tickets), and you have done act 6 100%, you are not an endgame player?
    Time to participate in aq? it's like 10 minutes a day
  • Options
    WhoooWhooo Posts: 86 ★★
    Completed AND explored all existing story content, EXCLUDING completion of abyss and LoL

Whooo said:

choices are too confusing but i'd say at minimum 100% act 6, at least 1 path of abyss, and do 7 by 5 aq

7x5 AQ?
    I don't think so
    If you don't have the time to participate in AQ (or you don't want to live in arena in order to pay for the tickets), and you have done act 6 100%, you are not an endgame player?
    10 min a day?
    I spent 15 min per day and I do map 6

And you have to be more active (cause of the link nodes) in map 7 I think.

Also the 'donations' for map 7 are too much for me.
    As I said in the previous comment you need to live in arenas if you want to do map 7
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Whooo said:

Whooo said:

7x5 AQ?
    I don't think so
    10 min a day?
    I spent 15 min per day and I do map 6

And you have to be more active (cause of the link nodes) in map 7 I think.

Also the 'donations' for map 7 are too much for me.
    As I said in the previous comment you need to live in arenas if you want to do map 7
    Actually map 7 is faster than map 6 imo
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Not me.
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    edited October 2020

Whooo said:

7x5 AQ?
    I don't think so
    you have to log on like every few hours to clear your path, and depending on your time zone, set and alarm in the late night/ early morning to finish off your path in the last phase so its more about the time of the day rather than time spent.

edit: i see @Etjama said it first lol
  • Options
    MagnaAngemon_333MagnaAngemon_333 Posts: 131
    edited October 2020
    An endgame player is a player who is not me.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

Yup, King_Leo... wait... I mean... MagnaAngemon_333 is not an Endgame player. (Srsly dude, you make it super obvious.)
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

but Claire will help you to do abyss to be an endgame player
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Completed all existing story content
    no one knows who even coined the term much less what the "requirements" are. you'll get a lot of different responses because it's really whatever each person thinks it is. for me, having completed the story content to its end makes you an end game player. simple.

but over the years it has expanded to variants, special quests etc. so what is an end game player? it's whatever you think it is lol.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    In my opinion, explored everything but abyss.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    A endgame is a player that has reached the end of one of the main themes in the game ex. Story Quests so far or Rol, RTTL, or AoL but the player who has beat both can be considered and endgame player and deserves it as a player that hasn't achieved one of them can also be considered it as it depends on your perspective
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

Whooo said:

7x5 AQ?
    I don't think so
    you have to log on like every few hours to clear your path, and depending on your time zone, set and alarm in the late night/ early morning to finish off your path in the last phase so its more about the time of the day rather than time spent.

i'm very familiar with how it works, i've run map 7 every day since it came out except 2 cycles ago when a clown accidently started map 1 on day 5 lol. There's not THAT many people who work jobs that make it so they can't log in for many hours at a time, if you can't log in for 5 hours or sleep for 8 that's not an issue for AQ. Map 7 goes pretty quickly
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Yup, King_Leo... wait... I mean... MagnaAngemon_333 is not an Endgame player. (Srsly dude, you make it super obvious.)
    @Etjama Why are you calling me King Leo, I didn't noticed first but now I noticed.

@Thicco_Mode And why are you planning to use Claire in Abyss, even in path she have to face VTD and Champion. You definitely must be kidding on using Claire in Abyss, she has so many hits on her SP2, how will you manage that. If you are planning to do Abyss then bring Claire with Ghost Rider, I saw Ilac video of taking fights like Medusa, Hyperion and Champion with Aegon because claire with GR reduces buffs duration. But if you really love Claire then it's gonna cost you alot of revives. Claire is good no doubt but not made for Abyss, labrynth and Real tyle of content. You either use Claire with GR synergy or wait for Symbiote Supreme or Longshot.
  • Options
    16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★

Etjama said:

@Etjama Why are you calling me King Leo, I didn't noticed first but now I noticed.

@Thicco_Mode And why are you planning to use Claire in Abyss, even in path she have to face VTD and Champion. You definitely must be kidding on using Claire in Abyss, she has so many hits on her SP2, how will you manage that. If you are planning to do Abyss then bring Claire with Ghost Rider, I saw Ilac video of taking fights like Medusa, Hyperion and Champion with Aegon because claire with GR reduces buffs duration. But if you really love Claire then it's gonna cost you alot of revives. Claire is good no doubt but not made for Abyss, labrynth and Real tyle of content. You either use Claire with GR synergy or wait for Symbiote Supreme or Longshot.
    I beg to differ. I used claire as my mystic for easy path and got out in only 5k units. She’s great for a lot of fights because while yes her SP2 has a lot of hits, her SP3 only counts as 1. Easy to gain power in few hits too when you can throw a heavy For power and never touch the opponent.
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★

Whooo said:

7x5 AQ?
    I don't think so

i'm very familiar with how it works, i've run map 7 every day since it came out except 2 cycles ago when a clown accidently started map 1 on day 5 lol. There's not THAT many people who work jobs that make it so they can't log in for many hours at a time, if you can't log in for 5 hours or sleep for 8 that's not an issue for AQ. Map 7 goes pretty quickly
    The ignorance is real here in regards to what YOU think peoples work lifes are like, pop your head out of that bubble mate.
  • Options

Etjama said:

you are right. I have seen the error in my ways
  • Options
    MagnaAngemon_333MagnaAngemon_333 Posts: 131
    edited October 2020
    16wegnerk said:

Etjama said:

I beg to differ. I used claire as my mystic for easy path and got out in only 5k units. She’s great for a lot of fights because while yes her SP2 has a lot of hits, her SP3 only counts as 1. Easy to gain power in few hits too when you can throw a heavy For power and never touch the opponent.
    @16wegnerk Ok you have point. But what I meant Claire is made for story questing and day to day regular uses. She maybe useful in Abyss, but I was trying to say that she was designed mostly to cover contents outside the Abyss. Again I am saying she maybe very good for Abyss.

For example Quake, Quake can also be use in Abyss but people consider her using outside Abyss and still consider her the top Champion.

Champions like Quake, Ghost, Corvus and Claire are consider to be beyond gods not because they are useful in Abyss but they are useful in story questing and day to day questing.
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★

16wegnerk said:

Etjama said:

@16wegnerk Ok you have point. But what I meant Claire is made for story questing and day to day regular uses. She maybe useful in Abyss, but I was trying to say that she was designed mostly to cover contents outside the Abyss. Again I am saying she maybe very good for Abyss.

For example Quake, Quake can also be use in Abyss but people consider her using outside Abyss and still consider her the top Champion.

Champions like Quake, Ghost, Corvus and Claire are consider to be beyond gods not because they are useful in Abyss but they are useful in story questing and day to day questing.
    ghost and quake are in a tier of their own. claire aint even close to them
  • Options

For me an endgame player is someone who have 100% act 6 100% abyss, chose morningstar from their abyss nexus, took said morningstar to r3 and created an all new all morningstar YT channel for you the people to enjoy and see why i believe she is the best mystic in the game

would you be the only endgame player then? it'd be cool to see other people with it
  • Options

16wegnerk said:

Etjama said:

ghost and quake are in a tier of their own. claire aint even close to them
    @SneakyWarrior Quake and Ghost were examples to explain him.
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Completed all permanent content, EXCLUDING abyss
    I consider someone that has completed every variant and completed act 6 an endgame player. Abyss is pretty rough and kinda depends on your luck if you get to do it
  • Options

For me an endgame player is someone who have 100% act 6 100% abyss, chose morningstar from their abyss nexus, took said morningstar to r3 and created an all new all morningstar YT channel for you the people to enjoy and see why i believe she is the best mystic in the game

would you be the only endgame player then? it'd be cool to see other people with it
    I assume so yes. But i do believe in each and every one of you guys!
    aw thanks. I'll be taking my newly acquired red cyclops to r3 soon to become endgame