**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to R5

R5?????

Who to R5 43 votes

Omega Red Awakened
53%
TerraLvernon15ThatGuyYouSaw235MenkentRoOOtsbrandinhoJChanceH9RamadaEtjamaMiStaLovaSarvanga1_DarkDuelistLeoZedMephistoJoker1976JueVioleGraceodishika123Ze1o_ッShenkDarkKnight646 23 votes
BWCV Awakened
13%
Duke_SilverKill_GreyKRANꓘEwell65SSS69MagnaAngemon_333Shannok 6 votes
Doom NOT Awakened
32%
Osfan8Kerneasheartbreakid_22King363672Iron_Patriot_is_litDeaconThicco_ModeCtfz35SwarmOfRavensGr8TonyStarkMrGreekAGYAATThebombsquad1SAFI_K 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    what sig levels are we looking at here
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    What sig levels and where are you at in your progression?
  • Options
    Blueline_10Blueline_10 Posts: 40
    Im uncollected and OR at 167 Sig level and BWCV at 55 Sig level
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Omega Red Awakened
    BWCV sig ability is useless. Do omega, then doom then her
  • Options
    Ze1o_ッZe1o_ッ Posts: 34
    Omega Red Awakened
    omega but guessing hes high sig?
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    BWCV Awakened
    Running suicides?
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Omega Red Awakened
    If you run suicides, I'd go Omega. I'd probably go Doom if you don't. Not that Omega isn't amazing without suicides, but Doom's a monster.
  • Options
    BWCV Awakened
    If you are Planning to do Act 6 then Claire. You need Champion that can counter so many bossess on it's own. For daily Use/Questing, if you run Suicides then omega other wise Claire.
  • Options
    Omega Red Awakened

If you are Planning to do Act 6 then Claire. You need Champion that can counter so many bossess on it's own. For daily Use/Questing, if you run Suicides then omega other wise Claire.

Oh, hey there @King_Leo321!
  • Options
    MagnaAngemon_333MagnaAngemon_333 Posts: 131
    edited October 2020
    BWCV Awakened
    Etjama said:

@Etjama I just noticed you used the same name again. What is this? I don't know what I did to you, but looks like someone really broke your heart
  • Options
    Omega Red Awakened

Etjama said:

@Etjama I just noticed you used the same name again. What is this? I don't know what I did to you, but looks like someone really broke your heart
    You're really gonna try this again?
  • Options
    BWCV Awakened
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

@Etjama Someone really broke your heart that's why you are harassing me.

• Options
    Omega Red Awakened

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

We all know it's you... why can't you just own up to it? It's not like you were banned (even though you threatened my life and all.)
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    BWCV Awakened
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

We all know it's you... why can't you just own up to it? It's not like you were banned (even though you threatened my life and all.)
    @Etjama Still don't know what you mean. Do you have Schizophrenia? And again I am gonna say.

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Omega Red Awakened
    Etjama said:

The Majik thread was fun to reread !
  • Options
    Omega Red Awakened

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

@Etjama Still don't know what you mean. Do you have Schizophrenia? And again I am gonna say.

Let's see, you talk the same way... about the same topics... @JamesBond_007 was @King_Leo321's alt... and @JamesBond_007 was last active on September 23rd... the same day you created your account... hmmmmmmmmm...
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Is it still up? I want to read it, I'm bored at work 😂
  • Options
    Omega Red Awakened

Etjama said:

Oh it's still there. The Claire one's down though. 😕
  • Options
    AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    Doom NOT Awakened

R5?????

, if you use suicides then Omega or bwcv (I prefer bwcv first because she has more utility but both are solid R5 option) otherwise doom, without suicides both champs are pretty average but still they will fulfill theirs requirements at r4, like you need some one for biohazard/caltrops then omega, if you need immunity+buff control then bwcv, without suicides doom is much better than these two
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Do you remember the name of the thread? Cant find it lol
  • Options
    Omega Red Awakened

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Do you remember the name of the thread? Cant find it lol
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/210136/magik-abyss-full-guide#latest
  • Options
    BWCV Awakened
    @Etjama Again I am saying
  • Options

do you think Adam warlock will ever come to the game
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    BWCV Awakened

@SpideyFunko Adam Warlock is a very good Anti Villain. I think Kabam will introduce Adam Warlock just like they did sentry.

It's just my guess not sure but I believe Kabam will introduce Adam and Magus both in same month. I could be wrong. But the way Kabam teased Adam Warlock in one the conversation during event quest, I don't remember which event, that is a reference that Adam Warlock.

If talk about Adam Warlock class it should be Science but we know that Adam Warlock also possess the Mystical powers, plus he have soul stone as well. So class wise there will be a strong debate that it will be Science or Mystic.

But thanks for asking, I love helping people 😊. If this post helps then hit the like button. But remember this is just my guess not a confirmation from Kabam.
  • Options

@SpideyFunko Adam Warlock is a very good Anti Villain. I think Kabam will introduce Adam Warlock just like they did sentry.

It's just my guess not sure but I believe Kabam will introduce Adam and Magus both in same month. I could be wrong. But they way Kabam teased Adam Warlock in one the conversation during even, I don't remember which event that is a reference that Adam Warlock is on it's.

If talk about Adam Warlock class it should be Science but we know that Adam Warlock also possess the Mystical powers, plus he have soul stone as well. So class wise there will be a strong debate that it will be Science or Mystic.

But thanks for asking, I love helping people 😊. If this post helps then hit the like button. But remember this is just my guess not a confirmation from Kabam.
    thanks doc