**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

October side quest bug or not [merged threads]

Comments

• Options
    I did it twice too then googled the forums to see if something was bugged
  • Options
    Grave_RunnerGrave_Runner Posts: 31
    MiStaLova said:

Got 5 ban awaiting

meaning??
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Don’t run it again out of precaution.
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Play it safe. Don’t even mess with it yet.
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    But you also knew you were only supposed to get shards once, so if you continued after a second run you could be in trouble.
  • Options
    DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    I ran all difficulties once but couldnt find the shards. Am I mssing something? 😊
  • Options
    Where the shards go?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Kabam are literally such in irresponsible company, this exact same scenario happens again and let me guess they're gonna take the easy route and instead of accepting responsibility for their actions of not making sure everything was working as intended before releasing the side quest they will just say it's the players fault and go on another banning spree.
    GROW UP KABAM DO YOUR JOBS

Must be nice to be a perfect human being. They took responsibility last time, the community didn't take responsibility.

Accepting responsibility isn't letting the player bases run wild and get as much as they want as often as they want because something is buffed. They apologized, said it was their fault and fixed it as best as they could.

In the ToS, if you knowlingly take advantage of broken content, you can be banned. It's your fault for not understanding the ToS or not reading it. Also your fault for not knowing what's right from wrong.

People like you are what's wrong with world. Can't be your fault, always someone else's.
    Completely right to blame kabam here, it’s the exact same issue as before, and I brand not testing it again after as big a fiasco as last time as incompetence
    Of course they have fault. The in game message says you can farm souls and keys, not shards. If you farm shards after what happened last month, you're as incompetent as they are. Repeat offenders from last month should get perma banned.
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    I saw replay button and I played. Didn’t even come here to check if this is a bug or not lmao.
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    its in their term of service so it's a bug and if you abuse it there's a chance u could be band
  • Options
    RobyOneKenobyRobyOneKenoby Posts: 18
    Well I'm worry that is a bug I run 4 times so can somebody of Kabam can confirm that is normal or it is buggy that you can run multiple times ?
  • Options
    ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    I'm able to play this quest multiple times for same reward. Will it lead to a ban for a week like last month. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The 1500 shards are not going to be worth the time and energy, people are way over valuing these things based on past shard events.
  • Options
    Grave_RunnerGrave_Runner Posts: 31
    you can get it endless times from completion rewards!! do not do it twice now unless you want to be banned
    Doonx said:

I ran all difficulties once but couldnt find the shards. Am I mssing something? 😊

• Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    its in their term of service so it's a bug and if you abuse it there's a chance u could be band
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

Please use the already existing two topics, I think.

You misspelled seventeen.
  • Options
    Wubbie totally agree until you've done it twice though you don't know if you get stuff again but once you do know then you stop
  • Options
    dcabefghdcabefgh Posts: 14
    @Kabam Miike plz look into the issue so that many players can be stopped from getting banned due to lack of info
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    LOL, your title here already sounds like a perfect name for an exploit.

Yes, you could do that, but you will most likely get banned if you are running the Quest a hundred times or more during the 7 hours (when it’s supposed to start) before they might notice what happened.
  • Options
    KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    I did the new side quest twice but then I got a notification from yt that this is an exploit and I shouldn't do it but I already did 2 runs and I remember kabam said it ok for us to repeat the quest will I get banned for 2 runs?
  • Options
    ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    edited October 2020
    I didn’t realize the hades quest dropped early and already did two runs so now I already have two keys. I think it’s a bug that allowed the quest to dropped early (I’m est time and did two rounds at 8:00am) the quest enabled me to do two runs and get keys both times please fix so people don’t get banned like last month for exploiting a bug and if need be take the keys off my account

• Options
    Zero_USHZero_USH Posts: 17
    Isn´t developers pay job to control things before launching? (talking about a game with infinite bugs after each update that gives new and old bugs), why dont you hire more intelligent ppl
  • Options
    AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    So I’ve just been chatting in line app cause legendary keeps allowing me to replay the quest (side) the champs change every run and rewards are issued every run is this correct ? I’ve done 5 runs and now I’ve an alliance member telling me I may get banned ??? For what ??? Playin a game correctly ? You can’t ban people for your mistakes surely ? I didn’t even know it was a mistake come on here and it suggests I can grind for as many keys as I like and souls so can I keep gaining these keys or not can someone clarify for me as I don’t use forums much only when I’m told I’m doing something wrong.
  • Options
    Where are the shards? I ran all difficulties once but couldnt find the shards. Can someone tell me where they go? Thanks 😊