October side quest bug or not [merged threads]

Comments

• PlantesanPlantesan Member Posts: 335 ★★
    Glad to see the envelope pushing ****** is at it early in the morning...

Safe bet is to hold off and wait for Kabam to respond. Put the ticket in and explain what happened. Better for them to have a time stamp and hopefully make adjustments, instead of “eff all” and assume everyone is guilty. Way too early for the high and mighty attitudes
  • JimmyBJimmyB Member Posts: 211 ★★
    GarrettN said:

“If someone accidentally leaves their door unlocked, it’s their fault I broke in and stole! They were asking for it!”

If the doors unlocked you're not breaking in.
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Member Posts: 655 ★★★

i first thought that it was normal but was saved by kt1's video

Run, greenie, run
    A maze runner reference btw
  • mustgofastermustgofaster Member Posts: 92
    Doonx said:

Where are the shards? I ran all difficulties once but couldnt find the shards. Can someone tell me where they go? Thanks 😊

The Hades Invasions starts at 10AM PDT has the shards, fragments and gold crystals. The event people are running now are the Limbo quests to get keys, lost souls and monsters/hunters crystal shards.

• PbhatPbhat Member Posts: 30
    Yes this is true. I did it only once but I dint get the shards
  • RemeliRemeli Member Posts: 608 ★★★
    JimmyB said:

GarrettN said:

“If someone accidentally leaves their door unlocked, it’s their fault I broke in and stole! They were asking for it!”

You are clearly not a lawyer
  • Grave_RunnerGrave_Runner Member Posts: 31

i will not get banned i got saved by video. it was close as i quit at the boss fight!! hehehe
  • KevanproGKevanproG Member Posts: 308 ★★
    @udyedagain what happened last month
  • DeckardRJDeckardRJ Member Posts: 43
    Fok i did it 3 times, will i get banned
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

The 1500 shards are not going to be worth the time and energy, people are way over valuing these things based on past shard events.

Plus how many times can the justify releasing things too early and bugged and blame it on players?
    If they “blame the players” for this I’d be surprised. It’s intended to return the quest but not intended to earn the 1500 shards more than once per day; shards that people are making out to be something worth the fuss (on all sides) when they’re not likely to be.
  • CreatorZukoCreatorZuko Member Posts: 70 ★★
    Djin said:

If they don't ban it will be unfair for those who got banned for MTI exploitation.

Different circumstances. The way the event was meant to work was stated clearly for MTI in the notice, and if you did rerun Treasure Island you could literally see that the chest was there to claim again on the map, even before you complete the quest again. It was a bit more obvious that it wasn't working as intended. In this case, Kabam not only told us to rerun the event, but you also won't notice that you're getting more shards unless you finish a second run. So if they ban people who did two runs, for example, that's just flat out wrong because it was impossible to know that that was going to happen.
  • DoonxDoonx Member Posts: 182
    edited October 2020
    I couldnt find the shards I earned from the side quest? Where do these shards go? Inventory? Crystals?
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    quests don't typically just appear at strange times. usually everything releases at 10AM PDT. so i'd be cautious when content just pops up with no apparent match to what the schedule of release usually is.

and according to Kabam Boo ... you are only supposed to obtain shards and such once every 24 hours. so there's that. :/
  • JimmyBJimmyB Member Posts: 211 ★★

JimmyB said:

GarrettN said:

Jesus. I hope you don't ever bring kids into this world.
    Jesus i wish you'd get your head outta your a$$. Always gotta be that guy don't you?
  • Zero_USHZero_USH Member Posts: 17
    Or i dont know just in case put in here with really big red letters https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/225682/according-to-hades
    mission can only be complete one time, just a suggestion so players doesn´t get ban due to someone else mistake
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Member Posts: 296
    I’m happy for you to take away something I got I wasn’t aware of quest said I can replay how am I suppose to know ? But don’t be messing with my account my champ pulLs already suck. And I am not no cheater not like I’ve farmed 2 six star champs ect I’ve just played the game like I always do so some clarification from some mod would be appreciated.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,404 ★★★★★

GarrettN said:

Such a bs analogy.
    Literally what someone argued to me about last month’s side quest bug/bans.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Member Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I’m honestly beginning to feel like some employee is purposely doing this to fish for bans.
  • CreatorZukoCreatorZuko Member Posts: 70 ★★

GarrettN said:

this analogy would work if it weren't for the fact that Kabam literally told us to rerun the event, so you're wrong.
    Yes but the message we reviewed said shards were once per day. Reading comprehension is important.
    Now tell me this, how are you supposed to know that the event gives more shards unless you actually complete a second run? Like if they ban people for running it twice, that's just stupid because you couldn't possibly know. If you do like 10 runs then sure, but two is understandable.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Member Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Kabam’s circular logic at work.
  • Grave_RunnerGrave_Runner Member Posts: 31
    me too i cant find where they goo :open_mouth:
  • KevanproGKevanproG Member Posts: 308 ★★
    Oh I remember I could do a path again put it was sig stones and didn't want to grab that again now that makes sense why I could do a path again last month
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,391 ★★★★★

Doonx said:

Where are the shards? I ran all difficulties once but couldnt find the shards. Can someone tell me where they go? Thanks 😊

The Hades Invasions starts at 10AM PDT has the shards, fragments and gold crystals. The event people are running now are the Limbo quests to get keys, lost souls and monsters/hunters crystal shards.

Limbo event is also supposed to start at 10am PDT! You should be well aware this wasn't supposed to be a live event right now!
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,404 ★★★★★
    JimmyB said:

GarrettN said:

If you remove something from someone’s property that’s not yours, you’re stealing. It is a crime. You could get arrested and jailed.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Member Posts: 942 ★★★
    Dnt ban Just take of Keys
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Sad to see people not using common sne

i will not get banned i got saved by video. it was close as i quit at the boss fight!! hehehe
    You sound like a sales man promoting the exploit.