**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

A BLAST FROM THE PAST: CONVENTION CLASH

13

Comments

  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    This is a fun revisit of previous boss fights. Thanks Kabam.
  • Options
    Kabam.....you guys actually thought that a side quest with only a title as a reward was a good idea?!?!?!?! With the way the phc only drop 2* Champs and all the grinding we have to do to get a decent 5* this was your best idea!?!? Are you serious? So you can't have a typical convention, oh no let's give out a title to make everyone happy!?!?!? Thanks guys make sure you amp up those micro purchases to put money in your pockets right? We all play this game because we like comic book heros and the best reward you guys thought of is titles. Someth I ng very few players actually use.... good business plan.
  • Options
    kjhoomkjhoom Posts: 6
    Day by Day why kabam give unexcited quest and less rewards and make so much money from player but nothing change quest this new quest nothing impressive rewards 🤣😉🤣😉🤣
  • Options
    StarNavigatorStarNavigator Posts: 36
    MCOC Team said:

    Summoners, gather round!

    Happy Clashing, Summnoners!

    I am very happy about this event.
    It's not about rewards, in my opinion.
    @Seatin has long proposed the idea of preserving complex archival events.
    I ask the team to consider moving this event to the special quests section so that the event is not limited to one month.
    It would be very helpful to test and build skills on new and old characters in extremely difficult battles.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

    Any tips for Thanos without using Avengers? Who are some of the best champs for him?

    I think thanos is pretty easy. just bait sp2
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

    to be honest you should give the champions here so that it is equal for all. Many players want to try but do not have maxed 5 stars ad it may be unequal

    You aren’t missing out on anything besides a pfp and titles. No reason to complain. Nobody is getting a leg up by beating this
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

    Any tips for Thanos without using Avengers? Who are some of the best champs for him?

    I think thanos is pretty easy. just bait sp2
    Sir? Methinks you are confused with how Thanos works.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

    Any tips for Thanos without using Avengers? Who are some of the best champs for him?

    I think thanos is pretty easy. just bait sp2
    Sir? Methinks you are confused with how Thanos works.
    shhhh. I saw someone talking about maestro and for some reason thought this person was too
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Mikusik1 said:

    This is the most stupid event I ever played in this game ;D
    I will not spend a minute more on it:)

    Thank You for nothing again Kabam :)

    you're welcome :) if you don't want to have fun in a game or aren't good enough then do something else.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,944 ★★★★★
    Can you even bait specials with nameless thanos?
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

    Can you even bait specials with nameless thanos?

    he only throws the highest level special he can get based on his phase
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,944 ★★★★★

    Crcrcrc said:

    Can you even bait specials with nameless thanos?

    he only throws the highest level special he can get based on his phase
    I thought so... just wondering how to do the 30% phase
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    This was a ton of fun to complete, especially as I’ve never actually faced Nameless Thanos before (I believe he was before my time).

    Had a great time trying for solos with different champs - I think my favourite in the end was Namor, oddly enough. Definitely unexpected.

    Great event, and I love the profile pic - quite possibly my favourite in the game to date!


  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,345 ★★★★★
    My disappointment was immeasurable when I found the Champion was nerfed version. Nameless Thanos was the real end boss.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,944 ★★★★★
    Can this please be permanent? Because it is awesome
  • Options
    SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    Fun event. Very cool to revisit these fights and also an excellent opportunity for those who are struggling to defeat the Champion to train. Nameless Thanos I was not able to defeat at the time it appeared in the game, but this time it was possible, despite having to use some revives in the final stage.
  • Options
    SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    IKON said:

    My disappointment was immeasurable when I found the Champion was nerfed version. Nameless Thanos was the real end boss.

    Completely agree. The Champions was a breeze.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,863 ★★★★
    I honestly think this is awesome. A challenge that we can attempt as many times as we want without any real penalties.

    To those complaining about the lack of rewards...I think you are missing the point.

    To those complaining about not having maxed out 5 star champs to use on it....if I remember correctly the people fighting these champs at the conventions didn't have access to maxed out 5 stars or masteries.

    Not going to pretend I am all "sunshine and happiness" when it comes to Kabam....but definitely have to give them kudos for this side event.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ADDIS0N said:

    Posted this in the wrong thread, so I’m reposting here:

    I finished it too.

    Full disclosure: It took me 2 revives on Nameless Thanos, only because I simply couldn’t remember how his last phase worked and I wanted to practice that phase. I ended up beating him after two revives.

    Kept going and I did solo the Champion ... as well as everyone else. The challenge and true “reward” here really lies in being able to successfully solo these fights.

    With all of that said - I have to be honest and don’t really feel like it counts.

    I don’t feel like Kabam should’ve allowed item use on this event.

    Regardless, I’m going to keep working on the nameless Thanos solo for the rest of the month ... I definitely did the best with an R4 Carnage and I think I can do it with him.

    Here’s a video of my best run:

    https://youtu.be/6oGDNC99fwg

    When (not if) I get the solo, I’ll post that. Hyp is definitely awesome too, but I like that Carnage’s specials are unblockable, so you can keep hammering on Thanosnwhile his power is building.

    Besides Hyp, Blade is another good option for Nameless because of the power gain.

    Used Ægon on both of the Maestro fights, CAIW on both of the regular Thanos fights and Sym Supreme on Champion.

    Won’t deny that rewards would’ve been nice, but a couple of these boss fights are some of the best designs I’ve ever seen, and I will kill hours replaying the fights over and over again just to get the solo.

    Would love to see this be permanent content.

    Really nice try! When I tried him, I held my block so hard, but he still threw those dang specials. And that final phase was like streak 13 arena ai for me, so it was hard to get an intercept
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,944 ★★★★★

    ADDIS0N said:

    Posted this in the wrong thread, so I’m reposting here:

    I finished it too.

    Full disclosure: It took me 2 revives on Nameless Thanos, only because I simply couldn’t remember how his last phase worked and I wanted to practice that phase. I ended up beating him after two revives.

    Kept going and I did solo the Champion ... as well as everyone else. The challenge and true “reward” here really lies in being able to successfully solo these fights.

    With all of that said - I have to be honest and don’t really feel like it counts.

    I don’t feel like Kabam should’ve allowed item use on this event.

    Regardless, I’m going to keep working on the nameless Thanos solo for the rest of the month ... I definitely did the best with an R4 Carnage and I think I can do it with him.

    Here’s a video of my best run:

    https://youtu.be/6oGDNC99fwg

    When (not if) I get the solo, I’ll post that. Hyp is definitely awesome too, but I like that Carnage’s specials are unblockable, so you can keep hammering on Thanosnwhile his power is building.

    Besides Hyp, Blade is another good option for Nameless because of the power gain.

    Used Ægon on both of the Maestro fights, CAIW on both of the regular Thanos fights and Sym Supreme on Champion.

    Won’t deny that rewards would’ve been nice, but a couple of these boss fights are some of the best designs I’ve ever seen, and I will kill hours replaying the fights over and over again just to get the solo.

    Would love to see this be permanent content.

    Really nice try! When I tried him, I held my block so hard, but he still threw those dang specials. And that final phase was like streak 13 arena ai for me, so it was hard to get an intercept
    I have gotten to the final phase twice, and both times he just turtled until sp3
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    is the final boss the exact same as the 6.2.6 champ?
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

    is the final boss the exact same as the 6.2.6 champ?

    Yeah @Thicco_Mode same as the post nerfed only 3 persistent charges and everything else same too. You didn't attempt yet?
    I tried it after with my r3 caiw and couldn't outdamage the regen
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

    used my 4* doom for the final champ boss. he was pretty easy. almost got the solo
Sign In or Register to comment.