**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SURVEY: What if the battlerealm was real?

TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
Hey guys,
Imagine if the battlerealm was a real place (maybe it really is). Who would you want to become if you were there? A champion, a summoner, the watcher, the collector, the grandmaster, or some one else? Tell me in the comments below! Thanks you! Happy gaming!

Comments

• TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    edited October 2020
    I’m pretty sure @Kabam Miike will go for the shimmering herald of galactus, wielder of the power cosmic, the one, the only “silver surfer”!
    As for @Kabam Zibiit it’s possible he’ll go for miles ‘Gonzalos’ morales
    As for @Kabam Porthos , @“Kabam Boo” , @Kabam Porthos , @Kabam Vydious and @Kabam Lyra , or any of the administrator for that matter, I don’t really know and would like to know by their comments

Anyone but a marvel character or Kabam original.

Edit: oh never mind. I thought the question was who would you want to be. But if that was the question this would be my answer.

Yes that’s what I meant “who would you want to become if you were there?” Hope that helps

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I'll probably get killed or what. Damn, there's so much going on, here and there, in the Battlerealm. Lol.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I’m betting on @Kabam Miike being the most effective character in the game. Cyclops.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    If the Battlerealm was real, I'd be The Collector.

I'll probably get killed or what. Damn, there's so much going on, here and there, in the Battlerealm. Lol.

Judging by your profile pic I’ll say you’d be somewhat of a king

If the Battlerealm was real, I'd be The Collector.

Nice choice

I’m betting on @Kabam Miike being the most effective character in the game. Cyclops.

XD I’m sure miike will choose a good one
    Arsoz said:

Its real i just haven't invited u yet

Wow!
    Please invite me. Might as well use my natural genius to make a name there like “youngest champion of the contest” XD
    You know it’s weird that someone disagrees to me saying that I don’t know what the admins will choose. Disagreeing to me guessing what miike or zibiit will chose is ok but why for something I agreed that i didn’t know about?
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    I would be the summoner I am now in game
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    I would be confused seeing 1* me fight 2* me in arena to win a 3* me, only to lose because guys with 4*, 5*, and 6* me's have way larger rosters

I would be confused seeing 1* me fight 2* me in arena to win a 3* me, only to lose because guys with 4*, 5*, and 6* me's have way larger rosters

XD So true
    shield456 said:

I would be the summoner I am now in game

Yeah better be a summoner than a champion
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    It would just be me and Miek, wandering about to recruit people into our Satanic cult revolution
    Korg said:

It would just be me and Miek, wandering about to recruit people into our Satanic cult revolution

.............. That just changed my perspective of kord from peaceful to a whole new level!
    Gee thanks man now I won’t be able to thing about kord without thinking about that cult
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Taskmaster
  • I'd wanna be the summoner, King Groot, or Symbiote Supreme
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Phoenix
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Morningstar ofc. Like who gonna stop me then? Nobody. Thats who

*Laughs in Omega Red*
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    I would be dead. There’s no scenario where I last longer than 2 minutes before Hulk steps on me or something