**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SURVEY: What if the battlerealm was real?

TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
Hey guys,
Imagine if the battlerealm was a real place (maybe it really is). Who would you want to become if you were there? A champion, a summoner, the watcher, the collector, the grandmaster, or some one else? Tell me in the comments below! Thanks you! Happy gaming!

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2020
    I’m pretty sure @Kabam Miike will go for the shimmering herald of galactus, wielder of the power cosmic, the one, the only “silver surfer”!
  • Options
    As for @Kabam Zibiit it’s possible he’ll go for miles ‘Gonzalos’ morales
  • Options
    As for @Kabam Porthos , @“Kabam Boo” , @Kabam Porthos , @Kabam Vydious and @Kabam Lyra , or any of the administrator for that matter, I don’t really know and would like to know by their comments
  • Options

Anyone but a marvel character or Kabam original.

Edit: oh never mind. I thought the question was who would you want to be. But if that was the question this would be my answer.

Yes that’s what I meant “who would you want to become if you were there?” Hope that helps

• Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I'll probably get killed or what. Damn, there's so much going on, here and there, in the Battlerealm. Lol.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I’m betting on @Kabam Miike being the most effective character in the game. Cyclops.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,250 ★★★★★
    If the Battlerealm was real, I'd be The Collector.
  • Options

I'll probably get killed or what. Damn, there's so much going on, here and there, in the Battlerealm. Lol.

Judging by your profile pic I’ll say you’d be somewhat of a king

• Options

If the Battlerealm was real, I'd be The Collector.

Nice choice
  • Options

I’m betting on @Kabam Miike being the most effective character in the game. Cyclops.

XD I’m sure miike will choose a good one
  • Options
    Arsoz said:

Its real i just haven't invited u yet

Wow!
  • Options
    Please invite me. Might as well use my natural genius to make a name there like “youngest champion of the contest” XD
  • Options
    You know it’s weird that someone disagrees to me saying that I don’t know what the admins will choose. Disagreeing to me guessing what miike or zibiit will chose is ok but why for something I agreed that i didn’t know about?
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    I would be the summoner I am now in game
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    I would be confused seeing 1* me fight 2* me in arena to win a 3* me, only to lose because guys with 4*, 5*, and 6* me's have way larger rosters
  • Options

I would be confused seeing 1* me fight 2* me in arena to win a 3* me, only to lose because guys with 4*, 5*, and 6* me's have way larger rosters

XD So true
  • Options
    shield456 said:

I would be the summoner I am now in game

Yeah better be a summoner than a champion
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    It would just be me and Miek, wandering about to recruit people into our Satanic cult revolution
  • Options
    Korg said:

It would just be me and Miek, wandering about to recruit people into our Satanic cult revolution

.............. That just changed my perspective of kord from peaceful to a whole new level!
  • Options
    Gee thanks man now I won’t be able to thing about kord without thinking about that cult
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Taskmaster
  • Options
    I'd wanna be the summoner, King Groot, or Symbiote Supreme
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Phoenix
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Morningstar ofc. Like who gonna stop me then? Nobody. Thats who

*Laughs in Omega Red*
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I would be dead. There’s no scenario where I last longer than 2 minutes before Hulk steps on me or something