**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is 3* in featured arena milestones only basic hero? ?

FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
I don't know if this is bug but in milestones it is clearly shown that 3* is not basic hero as it is in Basic Arena where you get only one sig stone if you already own that champion.

However since I grind arena a lot a was able to claim him from milestones 5 times already which should make him sig 32 not 4 as can be seen below.

I know that this isn't that big of a deal but it would be nice to know if this is intentional and if then it needs to be changed to clearly show they are only Basic hero.

Comments

• FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    Is there any update?
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    I've had the same - got him from 3* arena milestones the first time round and then from the 3* and 4* arena milestones this time and he only went to sig 2
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    It’s always been like this. Even if you get him from the top milestone, he’ll only give one sig level
  • Fenico said:

I don't know if this is bug but in milestones it is clearly shown that 3* is not basic hero as it is in Basic Arena where you get only one sig stone if you already own that champion.

However since I grind arena a lot a was able to claim him from milestones 5 times already which should make him sig 32 not 4 as can be seen below.

I know that this isn't that big of a deal but it would be nice to know if this is intentional and if then it needs to be changed to clearly show they are only Basic hero.

Already a thread here (although without Kabam reply).

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/228940/3-feature-milestone-not-full-dup

But despite how the Goblin Icon looks in Milestone listing, would make sense it's only a Basic (+1) as you’re not getting him from reaching a TOP 10% level in arena with just these milestones.
    As you say, plenty of places to get him twice (to Awaken him), and can’t imagine there’s a lack of 3* Sig Stones unless you’re really new.

Remembering back to Antman / YellowJak special Alliance Event years back, there was an AM or YJ on every single milestone of event (combination of 2*/3*), and don’t think those 3* levels offered them as +8 (just +1 then).