**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to rank up next

I can take unduped 5* Ultron or Starlord to rank 3 or Duped 4* Vision AOU, Duped 4* Starlord, Duped 4* Ultron to rank 5. Which one of those would be optimal?

Comments

• BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    edited September 2017
    Tough question pigeon, the unduped 5* SL complicates things lol... makes the 4* dupe less attractive. Not sure how long it takes you to get class cats or 5* champs, but my if it's a while then I might say 5* Ultron (the dupe isn't huge) or 4* Vision depending on the utility you want and if you have other power control champs.

Just recently pulled and duped 4* SL and have 7 tech cats, but he'll forever sit until I dupe my 5* version.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    wow thats tough lol. I r5'd my 4* SL at the time, because I didn't even have half of a 5* SL. Now, I have a 5* awakening tech, 5* ultron unduped, and 9 tech cats. My advice would be to save the tech cats until you have to use some so they dont expire. Only at that point would I decide, and my choice might be 5* ultron or 4* SL depending which could help you more. 5* ultron is a beast for AQ
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Duped 4* Starlord, use him to do easy path LOL, then use the rewards to rank up another!
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Thanks for the input, ally mate suggested 5* Ultron, I was thinking of Vision AOU for act 5 or harder questing. I guess I will sit on them until I can dupe one of the 5*