**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nodes that should hurt...except they don't

2»

Comments

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    I had an absolute blast running down an Icarus lane in Act 6.4 with Angela. She just kept stacking furies and negating the damage, and every time she threw a special attack she'd place something like 20 armor breaks on the opponent. That was the most fun I've had in ages.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    It's actually fun to play Claire against stun-immune champs.
    I love playing her in Fisticuffs too, just recently realized that it doesn't allow to generate even the precision from dex, and hence giving her power gain and claire voyance charge.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★

I love playing her in Fisticuffs too, just recently realized that it doesn't allow to generate even the precision from dex, and hence giving her power gain and claire voyance charge.

She also gains power from force of will

How does that happen? As far as I remember, it's just immunity to AAR or modifications ( Something like that)
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

Only when you have pacify mastery. She gains an amount of Claire charges proportional to the amount of points you put in it for each time you stun the opponent (usually by parry).

It's a strat for defeating 6.1.5 Crossbones too.https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/234742/updated-strategy-for-using-claire-against-6-1-crossbones#latest
    There is this excellent duo which I've never tried,
    Groot against Safeguard....
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Any bleed node with Horseman Cable.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Already mentioned:

Clapback with Torch
    Icarus with KM and Void synergy

Not mentioned:
    Clapback with Warlock and Ultron (or even Guill99, too) synergy, spamming heavies.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Icarus with Angela