**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Torch or void? who is a better champ overall

manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have them both I have a torch as a 6 star and an awakened 5 star a recently got void and kinda like him but did not like him that much before (probably because my best void was a 3 star). I like torch more and I'm going to r2 my 6-star torch I wanna see who you guys like torch or void

Torch or void? who is a better champ overall 106 votes

Torch
50%
Disbanded_pensallinashesquando213MaiicolDiazTurbomech85DolanMasterduxBrokenDrDeadpoolTheHoodedDormammumanveertherealLmaonoor17WRIRKDSuperFlash10Denzel116ThatOneMasterGamerAmazing_Demon05Iron_Patriot_is_litdangarang122 54 votes
Void
49%
DNA3000World EaterPlayer1994zuffynameplasrockray2016OnmixHammerbro_64ThaComeUpSpiralpseudosaneBnoiygsAckbar67Nomercy9The_Blue_Jaguar10or_StrongspaceoctopusRockyshockyJChanceH9Djin 52 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Void

Void has for sure more utility than torch, incinerate immunity best heal reversal in the game stop passive power gain and reverses it even, great DOT, slow and steady, best stubborn thing boss killer.

Torch has more and faster damage with miss counter, incinerate and coldsnap immunity, massive incinerate damage and nova damage.

Torch = Faster

Void = Slow and Steady

But! Slow and steady wins the race. 👀
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    Void
    i'm a growing Void fan ... if you can sustain the fight he crushes.
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Torch
    It’s close and I love both champs a lot but I think HT takes it very slightly but I’m probably biased since I have torch at 5* r4 and void at 5* R1 unduped.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Void
    Monke said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Void has for sure more utility than torch, incinerate immunity best heal reversal in the game stop passive power gain and reverses it even, great DOT, slow and steady, best stubborn thing boss killer.

Torch has more and faster damage with miss counter, incinerate and coldsnap immunity, massive incinerate damage and nova damage.

Torch = Faster

Void = Slow and Steady

But! Slow and steady wins the race. 👀
    not in 100m dashes

Where did you find thus meme?
    Idek, I keep an assortment of meme templates in my gallery for future events...
  • Options
    Void
    Void only if max sig level personally I prefer Torch over him.
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Void
    Torch is pretty much nothing compared to void ! Yes he is very effective in some cases but overall he can't compete with void .. Void's Utility is in the Top5 IMO
  • Options
    AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    edited October 2020
    Torch
    Personally, I find Void overrated, So I'll have to go with Torch
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Torch
    I think both of them have very unconventional ways of DoT, and both are probably best of the best considering they are abyss options. However, Abyss with void looked painful, while whith Torch less so.
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    I have both at 5/65 sig 200 - and I'm rarely thinking Void vs Torch when picking a team. With Void I'm always looking for Nodes he can exploit (anything with regen) and for Torch I'm looking for Mystics he can melt.

CapIW vs Void makes a good debate, but Torch vs Void is a bit apples and oranges
  • Options
    Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    Void
    They are both great champs. I do think that void has more utility overall even if torch can take down most mystics quicker. Void’s ability to shutdown and reverse healing, power gain, and evade are tough to match. HT has some of this utility with mastery but it is much harder to maintain. Regardless, you mentioned that you have HT as 5 and 6* but only just pulled void. There is no way I would rank two HTs ahead of a void. Fine to rank one of them ahead of void if you like him, but just from a roster perspective it wouldn’t make sense to rank your 6* ahead of bringing void to R5.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Void
    Void is better in my opinion, but not by much. It's best to compare them as which is a better immediate use for my t4cc science cats rather than comparing them based on their ability to reverse regen since they have very different functions for the most part.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Void
    WRIR said:

I think both of them have very unconventional ways of DoT, and both are probably best of the best considering they are abyss options. However, Abyss with void looked painful, while whith Torch less so.

What? Void is great for the easy path
  • Options
    SpiralSpiral Posts: 84
    Void
    It's obviously void. I have both and while Torch was instrumental in doing abyss, void can do all the fights he can do except for dp. Encompassing every aspect of the game, void is just amazing because he doesn't have to touch them to kill them even. Torch melts mystics and champs that do energy damage on basic attacks (and arent incinerate immune), but that's not THAT many champs.
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Torch
    I think torch is way better
  • Options
    AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    Torch
    I voted torch cause he has 1 dot that no one immune to it. NOVA FLAME.
  • Options
    Void
    Void.
    Higher block prof, better reliability, more useful in wars ( though debatable). Has utility in all content, one of my most used champs in game. Has sick synergies with KM and omega, and able to beat most champs in game through sheer patience.