Options

Should I r5 magik or wait on bwcv or doom?

SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Magik is unduped

Should I r5 magik or wait on bwcv or doom? 60 votes

R5 magik
76%
Alfa_PigeonWorld EaterFrostybuffajrAzKicker316JBC89TreininRoOOtsTheHeroDeservedShtickRickmanveertherealDaphboyBranis41SavageBreaker69IKONQacobKill_GreyEtjamaMidnite93Iron_Patriot_is_lit 46 votes
Wait on bwcv or doom
23%
Jmd82ThesurvivlistTheHoodedDormammuljdr77RockyshockyKRANꓘAdamb208dangarang122Carracho01BuffBeastmanan_44DrauglinShenkKabl 14 votes
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,295 ★★★★★
    R5 magik
    Magik is still very useful, best power controller, imo. She's timeless
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    R5 magik
    I’d rank 5 magik - still a great champ to have in the roster. Pair her with warlock for a nice bump in damage as well.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    R5 magik
    Magik was my 2nd mystic 5* r5, after Voodoo.
    Never regretted for her. Very useful for many annoying fights and nodes. That power lock is still invaluable 😉
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 744 ★★★
    R5 magik
    Took my Magik to r5 during my 100% act6. Her power control is such a reliable, usful ability.
  • Options
    Dfraga71388Dfraga71388 Posts: 92
    edited October 2020
    Doom is dam near (if not) the best champ in the game, just gonna throw that out there.
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    R5 magik

Doom is dam near (if not) the best champ in the game, just gonna throw that out there.

Bruh, while he's absolutely amazing and the best mystic, he's defiently not even close to the level of quake or ghost
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    R5 magik
    If you dont want her, I will take her
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    R5 magik
    One of my most used champions, best power control in the game, the ability to permanently power lock the defender is over looked nowadays.
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    R5 magik
    Maybe you’ll even get Doom or BWC afterwards... that’s how my luck works.
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    R5 magik
    her power control chance on sp2 is 80% but it feels like 100%. r5 her and you wont regret it because shes so damn useful.
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    R5 magik
    Take her up... my 4 star carried me single handedly to uncollected with some small help from domino and fury for the collector