**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thronebreaker calendar awsome. Thanks.

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

Eh it’s pretty solid, and free. But I have some small improvements to it I think they should’ve considered.

1) T1A instead of of a couple of the gold crystals. Give off like 3 a month and we’d all appreciate that.
    2) a new shard crystal that awards GMC shards, Cav crystal shards, 5* shards, and a rare chance at 6* shards. Just natural progression there.

Nothing gamebreaking

I’ve just now realizing TB people get the same shard crystals and champ crystals as UC players. Yippee.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Glad to see the usual suspects aren't happy with free stuff.

I’m not going to complain about it, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to be happy with it.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

Etm34 said:

Eh it’s pretty solid, and free. But I have some small improvements to it I think they should’ve considered.

1) T1A instead of of a couple of the gold crystals. Give off like 3 a month and we’d all appreciate that.
    2) a new shard crystal that awards GMC shards, Cav crystal shards, 5* shards, and a rare chance at 6* shards. Just natural progression there.

Nothing gamebreaking

I’ve just now realizing TB people get the same shard crystals and champ crystals as UC players. Yippee.
    Yeah I clicked on them to see if they were updated as well, but nope. Disappointing. I was hoping for a chance at a 6* champ too, but I knew a potentially free 6* was a huge long shot haha.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★

I’m not going to complain about it, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to be happy with it.
    I mean it's free. Literally just need to open the game.
  • Robbo9Robbo9 Posts: 51

It's actually not a good calendar.

1) They force us to Form a T2a over 3 weeks rather than just logging in one day to get a fully formed T2a for a Cavalier Calendar.

2) Gold is way too low - Gold Crystals are fine, put something more valuable rather than the paultry Gold on those days.

3) Mojo should allow a chance at 6 Star Version

4) One Energy refill?

5) 100 Total Units?

Overall pretty low. I'd prefer Cavalier Calendar over this one except the one nice thing is 5% T5CC Fragments Crystal.

You can’t just log in on one day to get a t2a with the cav calendar. You need to log in for 28 days. Just 18 on the TB calendar. So that argument makes no sense at all. It’s twice the number of uc gold crystals than cav as well. And there’s never been more gold available in the game.

Agree about the 5/6 champ though.
    DNA3000 said:

It’s free so I will refrain from complaining. But it’s not something I’m really going to be anticipating and excited to get each night every day.

If the calendar rewards were making you excited every night they'd probably be ridiculously broken in value. They are the baseline rewards you can get without doing any content. If they were of a value to make everyone excited every day, the content rewards would need to be game breakingly high just to be noticeable.
    Sorry, I worded that badly. I meant there isn’t anything I’m really going to look forward to in the month. I mean, I REALLY look forward to opening the dailies. But this not so much.
  • Aykut_TAykut_T Posts: 39
    From the monthly calendar, to lose 2 days; Divide A2 by 3.
    Pity!
    You cannot use 4 stars to become a "Throne Breaker". However, if you do, you can earn from the calendar.
    Funny!

• NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★

DNA3000 said:

It’s free so I will refrain from complaining. But it’s not something I’m really going to be anticipating and excited to get each night every day.

If the calendar rewards were making you excited every night they'd probably be ridiculously broken in value. They are the baseline rewards you can get without doing any content. If they were of a value to make everyone excited every day, the content rewards would need to be game breakingly high just to be noticeable.
    Sorry, I worded that badly. I meant there isn’t anything I’m really going to look forward to in the month. I mean, I REALLY look forward to opening the dailies. But this not so much.
    Man I love the daily crystals!!
    Has not left me disappointed so far
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    I really need a r3 6*
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Lol.. Uncollected shards for Throne Breaker?

Even if shards crystals give Cav crystal shards, it will not give us 1 full Cav Crystal a month.. If one gets super lucky and form a Cav crystal also, 88% to pull 3* or 4* in one month..

So stingyy...
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Complain about Uncollected shards/Login Crystal in Calendar- Don't complain, its free stuff

Complain about TB Cav crystal shards calendar for 15days - Don't complain, its free stuff

Complain about Cav crystal pulls which players spend Units/Money on - Dont complain, its RNG

So, basically, there shouldnt be any complaints about Crystals.. Lol these guys..
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Rewards seem okay in this calendar
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    This is the best calendar I've ever seen! Thanks Kabam!
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★

Except that it's not free...people have had to clear some specific content, maybe pay money to get some of the rare rankup stuff and rank up champs in order to reach the point where they have access to TB calender and they have all the right to complain if they feel that the perks that come with the title aren't upto the mark
    You do not have the right to complain if you jump in to specific content or rankups for thronebreaker without forst discovering what the rewards are.

ImGodMF said:

Except that it's not free...people have had to clear some specific content, maybe pay money to get some of the rare rankup stuff and rank up champs in order to reach the point where they have access to TB calender and they have all the right to complain if they feel that the perks that come with the title aren't upto the mark
    You do not have the right to complain if you jump in to specific content or rankups for thronebreaker without forst discovering what the rewards are.
    Yea right...because whatever the company throws at us has to be accepted with closed eyes...if I have put in effort to reach a specific level which has some perks alongside that level,I can complain about the said perks if I don't feel them to be on par with my expectations..coming to the calender the t2a and t5b frags are great...but a measly 100 units,5% t5cc and UC shard crystals are beyond laughable..now u can be happy with picking up scraps thrown down by kabam but I am not and I shall complain
    You are so entitled, it's hilarious.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Ooo The game has been stingy with t5cc.. ooo they shouldnt increase the amount ever...the resource availability should increase and yes it should be a 10% t5cc crystal...if that makes me entitled then yes I am entitled...definitely better than being part of a "kabam can do no wrong" herd
    And It's not for doing nothing..it's for playing the game for a decent amount of time to be at the level of being at the highest achievable progression level and if despite reaching that level I get a measly 5% of a CLASS t5cc crystal than thats a shame because even if I get extremely lucky and pull the same class every month it would take me 20 months to form 1 t5cc from the login rewards
    And the same goes for other reward areas of the game...but that's not the point of this discussion
    And it's not just the t5cc but a mere 100 units,4k gold,UC shard crystals which do absolutely nothing for a player who is a throne breaker...but u guys want to keep stuck at t5cc argument then well good for u

Ooo The game has been stingy with t5cc.. ooo they shouldnt increase the amount ever...the resource availability should increase and yes it should be a 10% t5cc crystal...if that makes me entitled then yes I am entitled...definitely better than being part of a "kabam can do no wrong" herd
    And It's not for doing nothing..it's for playing the game for a decent amount of time to be at the level of being at the highest achievable progression level and if despite reaching that level I get a measly 5% of a CLASS t5cc crystal than thats a shame because even if I get extremely lucky and pull the same class every month it would take me 20 months to form 1 t5cc from the login rewards
    And the same goes for other reward areas of the game...but that's not the point of this discussion
    And it's not just the t5cc but a mere 100 units,4k gold,UC shard crystals which do absolutely nothing for a player who is a throne breaker...but u guys want to keep stuck at t5cc argument then well good for u

Kabam does a lot of wrong, disagreeing with you does not make us bootlickers. Fact is, the calender alone is not meant to be incentive to go Thronebreaker. The calender, updated crystals and whatever further they choose to add is all rewards for natural progression.

Atleast we can both agree you're entitled.