Black Friday/Cyber Monday Wishlist

2»

Comments

• JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I would love a six star rank up gem. I have a six star domino and I would love to rank her up without depleting so many resources
  • ch4rnch4rn Member Posts: 275 ★★
    JessieS said:

I would love a six star rank up gem. I have a six star domino and I would love to rank her up without depleting so many resources

there was a rank up gem in one of the cache unit deals in july. I cant quite remember which deal it was in though. A quick search on youtube, and you'll be able to know which deal gave it.
  • RookiieRookiie Member Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    ch4rn said:

Rookiie said:

ch4rn said:

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

I thinks the Odin's will look like this for Cav:
    1x 10% T5CC
    1x T5BC
    22,500x T5BC
    5000x 6-star shards
    1x 5-star Nexus crystal
    1x T2A
    1.5mil gold

This was the Odin deal last July 4th:

All-Father Odin's Vault - Limit 3 per Summoner
    - x1 6-Star Nexus Hero Crystal
    - x1 Tier 5 Basic Catalyst
    - x22,500 Tier 5 Basic Fragments
    - x1 15% Tier 5 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal
    - x4 5+ 6-Star Signature Stones
    - x1,000,000 Gold

I don't think it will be waaaay lower than that.
    See, that's a good point, but remember that on July 4th they gave Cavs two options:
    1) To enhance their 5-star roster (catered to early Cavs)
    2) To enhance their 6-star roster (catered to endgame Cavs)

What you displayed above was option 2), which was clearly catered to endgame Cavs, but they didn't have a separate progression tier for them at the time.

This time around, I think they will enhance option 2) for TB, and enhance option 1) just enough such that it resembles but doesn't quite reach option 2) for early Cavs.
    What you're talking of is the units based cache deals, what Vendemiaire pointed out was the cash based deal for the Odin. Huge difference.
    The cache deal for cavaliers may stay the same or change slightly (hopefully it's a decent change for cavalier players).

I highly doubt Kabam would be foolish enough to lower the standard of the Odin deal they set in July for players who are Cavalier. It would be suicide from a business point of view.
    No it wouldn't be suicide. A healthy portion, if not most, of the whales are already TB. That's where their revenue is going to come from, not the Cavs. I can see them giving something similar to Cavs while handsomely upping the rewards for TB.
    So if you were cavalier when the July 4th deals were available, and still are cavalier for the cyber weekend deals, you would be happy to purchase the £99.99 Odin deal even if it was a deal that was at a lower standard from the July deals?
    Man my response went for approval and subsequently disappeared. I'll write it again:

Would I be happy to purchase a lower standard? Absolutely not. I just wouldn't put it past Kabam to give Cavs a 'more realistic cash deal' because they couldn't do that last time around. That's all I'm saying. Do I want to see buffed rewards for both tiers this time around? Sure I do. Will we see that? Not so sure.
  • ch4rnch4rn Member Posts: 275 ★★
    Rookiie said:

ch4rn said:

Rookiie said:

ch4rn said:

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

1x 10% T5CC
    1x T5BC
    22,500x T5BC
    5000x 6-star shards
    1x 5-star Nexus crystal
    1x T2A
    1.5mil gold

- x1,000,000 Gold

See, that's a good point, but remember that on July 4th they gave Cavs two options:

What you displayed above was option 2), which was clearly catered to endgame Cavs, but they didn't have a separate progression tier for them at the time.

This time around, I think they will enhance option 2) for TB, and enhance option 1) just enough such that it resembles but doesn't quite reach option 2) for early Cavs.
    What you're talking of is the units based cache deals, what Vendemiaire pointed out was the cash based deal for the Odin. Huge difference.
    The cache deal for cavaliers may stay the same or change slightly (hopefully it's a decent change for cavalier players).

I highly doubt Kabam would be foolish enough to lower the standard of the Odin deal they set in July for players who are Cavalier. It would be suicide from a business point of view.
    No it wouldn't be suicide. A healthy portion, if not most, of the whales are already TB. That's where their revenue is going to come from, not the Cavs. I can see them giving something similar to Cavs while handsomely upping the rewards for TB.
    So if you were cavalier when the July 4th deals were available, and still are cavalier for the cyber weekend deals, you would be happy to purchase the £99.99 Odin deal even if it was a deal that was at a lower standard from the July deals?
    Man my response went for approval and subsequently disappeared. I'll write it again:

Would I be happy to purchase a lower standard? Absolutely not. I just wouldn't put it past Kabam to give Cavs a 'more realistic cash deal' because they couldn't do that last time around. That's all I'm saying. Do I want to see buffed rewards for both tiers this time around? Sure I do. Will we see that? Not so sure.
    I think they'll certainly be buffed. By how much? My guess would be as good as yours.
    If theres one thing kabam usually get right, its the july 4th and Cyber Weekend unit deals.
    ch4rn said:

Rookiie said:

ch4rn said:

Rookiie said:

ch4rn said:

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

1x 10% T5CC
    1x T5BC
    22,500x T5BC
    5000x 6-star shards
    1x 5-star Nexus crystal
    1x T2A
    1.5mil gold

- x1,000,000 Gold

I think they'll certainly be buffed. By how much? My guess would be as good as yours.
    If theres one thing kabam usually get right, its the july 4th and Cyber Weekend unit deals.
    Fingers crossed 🤞🏽
  • Etm34Etm34 Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    1* Ghost honestly. Would be so fun for any future 1* content.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Member Posts: 531 ★★★
    What do yall think will be the 1000 unit deal? And what was it for 4th of July? That's the only thing I can afford.
  • BogOlimpaBogOlimpa Member Posts: 25
    Year after year, I hope that exclusive champions will be part of this event. 5 * Red Deadpool, Weapon x, Kang, Thanos, Goldpool .. Anyone.

I have opened over 500 gift crystals in 5 years of play and who have I received? Nobody. I know about the annual vision offerings in November, but this is absolutely not what I would like to see.

One character for the largest donat (Odin) or the 5th offer for units, it would be very great!

• gage201205gage201205 Member Posts: 576 ★★★
    Keniutek said:

I’m hoping we get a tier5 class selector I’m done with act 6 but I’m nowhere near forming a t5cc I hope they at least give 25% in the 100 dollar deals

I can bet you everything i got, there will be no t5cc selector (25% at best)... and still, probaby random.
    I think we'll get a random 6*AG and butt load of shards. Looks i'll be saving my units for Abyss.
    I doubt it they been doing 10% selectors alot lately I'm pretty sure there will be a 25% in the unit deal so it isnt abused by the whales
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Member Posts: 1,131 ★★★★★
    Since they always one up the previous holiday spending, I’ve been wondering how they could one up a nexus in the Odins. Not sure if they will by any means, but it has been the trend the past few years (maybe every year).

I suggested 6* Wish crystals in a different thread although with them saying they’re still in development in the road map update, I doubt that they will be in there.

However, I could see them possibly going as far as doing 6* class Nexus crystals where we pick a specific class then get a nexus crystal of that class but it certainly wouldn’t be a 10 choice nexus like the Abyss
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

1x 10% T5CC
    1x T5BC
    22,500x T5BC
    5000x 6-star shards
    1x 5-star Nexus crystal
    1x T2A
    1.5mil gold

And for TB:
    1x 25% T5CC
    3x T5BC
    1x 6-star Nexus crystal
    10000x 6-star shards
    2x T2A
    3mil gold

Capstone offers will likely include:
    5-star generic Awakening gem, 20k 6-star shards, 25% T5CC crystal and 2x T5BC for Cavs.
    6-star Awakening gem crystal, 40k 6-star shards, 1x 50% T5CC, 1x 25% T5CC, 4x T5BC for TB.

what?

Rookiie said:

1x 10% T5CC
    1x T5BC
    22,500x T5BC
    5000x 6-star shards
    1x 5-star Nexus crystal
    1x T2A
    1.5mil gold

And for TB:
    1x 25% T5CC
    3x T5BC
    1x 6-star Nexus crystal
    10000x 6-star shards
    2x T2A
    3mil gold

5-star generic Awakening gem, 20k 6-star shards, 25% T5CC crystal and 2x T5BC for Cavs.
    6-star Awakening gem crystal, 40k 6-star shards, 1x 50% T5CC, 1x 25% T5CC, 4x T5BC for TB.

what?
    I'll do you one better
    Why?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

1x 10% T5CC
    1x T5BC
    22,500x T5BC
    5000x 6-star shards
    1x 5-star Nexus crystal
    1x T2A
    1.5mil gold

And for TB:
    1x 25% T5CC
    3x T5BC
    1x 6-star Nexus crystal
    10000x 6-star shards
    2x T2A
    3mil gold

what?
    I'll do you one better
    Why?
    how?

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

1x 10% T5CC
    1x T5BC
    22,500x T5BC
    5000x 6-star shards
    1x 5-star Nexus crystal
    1x T2A
    1.5mil gold

And for TB:
    1x 25% T5CC
    3x T5BC
    1x 6-star Nexus crystal
    10000x 6-star shards
    2x T2A
    3mil gold

what?
    I'll do you one better
    Why?
    how?

• DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,301 Guardian
    qartweli said:

Kabam is in a pretty tough situation now

At this moment there is very hard to make big selling packs which can be succesfull

This is an interesting theory given that MCOC made more money last quarter than any previous quarter under Netmarble. As a rough estimate, players spent about $123 million USD on MCOC in-app purchases, netting Netmarble about 86 million USD (after the app stores take their cut). These are estimates since Netmarble is a Korean company and reports revenue in Kw and gets revenue from Apple that itself is converted from local currencies.

However, these figures are doubly noteworthy because the most recent quarter was 2020 Q3 and it is Q4 (that includes the cyber weekend sales) that has traditionally been the highest revenue quarter of the year. If they just tie previous Q4 numbers 2020 will be the highest revenue year post Netmarble acquisition. But given the Q3 number, I suspect they are going to do more than tie the previous Q4 revenue numbers.

It seems Kabam isn't having a problem selling things lots of people want to buy.

Source: Netmarble financial statements
    Rookiie said:

ch4rn said:

Rookiie said:

ch4rn said:

Absolutely not. But I wouldn't put it past Kabam. That's all I'm saying. Not saying I don't want to see Uber buffed rewards for both. I do. But I'm trying to be realistic.

Edit: there's a reason they had split cache offers to begin with, if they could have split the cash offers too they would have. But they couldn't. This time around, it would suck if they nerfed the cash offers for Cav, but I saw some comments where some players were anticipating that this would happen. It's a valid concern.
    Told y'all it wouldn't be as good