**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Opinion on Cable

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
Another mediocre champion that some people cough* @KDSuperFlash10 cough* so opinions? And no bringing in Cable > Domino this is about Cable only.
also this includes synergies sorry for not saying that earlier so Carry On as synergiesare allowed

Opinion on Cable 78 votes

10%
BrokenClynevaAmazing_Demon05BerjibsMauledUnio77Agent_X_zzzElwind 8 votes
☆☆
6%
Raichu626Colonaut123OGAvengerIronGladiator22Ben_15455 5 votes
☆☆☆
23%
ThatGuyYouSaw235MaxGamingKill_GreySarvanga1_GreekhitGinjabredMonstaToyota_2015SneakyWarriorSpideyFunkoJohnyBoyChikelBlack_SwanCrcrcrcWill3808Yodabolt21Riptideavenge_123orpimeS 18 votes
☆☆☆☆
29%
16wegnerktherealspidermanThefire13LmaoMattstafariAaronc94Thicco_ModeBonzodavidPřìņče01VendemiaireCharlie21540Fluffy_pawsodishika123MrGreekcentennialanaLysis_CowabungaThe_Sentry06SazedThe_grim3 23 votes
☆☆☆☆☆
19%
Leediman39Mhd20034RockyshockyIron_Patriot_is_litJerkobsonTripleUSgtRandomMasterpuffPrakhar_82Rouger4YTBigSPuttPuttRayaan_2000Negative_100FlyGalaxyBomb 15 votes
☆☆☆☆☆☆
11%
SgtSlaughter78KDSuperFlash10Ctfz35TheInfintyErocksSavageDawnbringer_1Thanks_D19HI_guys 9 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    ☆☆☆
    im still never going to use him
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    ☆☆☆☆
    I might use him if I get Apocalypse. I think he's decent with the syngery. The Caltrops stuff seems fun.
    But... I have too many mutants ranked up so I don't think I'd bother to rank him unless I got a Cable specific rank up gem or something.

I'd also need a Cable first.
    Now that I've said that, he's probably going to be my next 6*.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    He does in fact exist for all those levels of stars except for the 1*, you should take that off.

Is he worth ranking up at all those star levels? Debatable...
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    ☆☆☆
    With the Apocalypse synergy he has some interesting uses (biohazard, caltrops etc.), but stand alone he is still only an AW defender, nothing more.
    So on average a bad champ 🙁
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    He's literally one of the best mutants in the entire game with the Apocalypse synergy and you beat your a** I'm gonna prove it to all of you guys once I get my hands on a 5* or 6* Apocalypse and r2 my 6* Cable.
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆

He's literally one of the best mutants in the entire game with the Apocalypse synergy and you beat your a** I'm gonna prove it to all of you guys once I get my hands on a 5* or 6* Apocalypse and r2 my 6* Cable.

R3 man. R2’s aren’t gonna showcase the BGT potential
    Ofc I wanna r3 him but I only have 18k mutant t5cc rn

If I got 6* Apocalypse idk if I'd r3 him or Cable first, probably Apocalypse cuz he's so dope
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

If I got 6* Apocalypse idk if I'd r3 him or Cable first, probably Apocalypse cuz he's so dope
    go apocalypse
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    ☆☆☆☆☆

Got a 5* apocalypse and this Cable fellow has found a ton of use in my account. He’s tons of fun to play and super useful in lots of situations.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    Jerkobson said:

Got a 5* apocalypse and this Cable fellow has found a ton of use in my account. He’s tons of fun to play and super useful in lots of situations.

Seems like people are hating on what they don't have (Apocalypse) cause he is a great champ now.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    ☆☆☆
    I've said it once and I'll say it again.

If a champion needs a synergy(s) to be at or above the level of anothet champion, they are not better than them.
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆

I've said it once and I'll say it again.

If a champion needs a synergy(s) to be at or above the level of anothet champion, they are not better than them.

That's your opinion, I for one disagree
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    Savage said:

Jerkobson said:

Seems like people are hating on what they don't have (Apocalypse) cause he is a great champ now.
    Awesome 🔥🔥🔥 I plan to do the same once I get a 5 or 6* Apocalypse
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    Moot4Life said:

go apocalypse

Go Apoc cuz he has utility
    Yeah I decided Apocalypse (if I get him ofc), thanks guys. Apocalypse is better than Cable, he has more utility although Cable has more damage, Cable will do great things for me at 6r2.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    There is one reason I voted 1* that reason is @KDSuperFlash10
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    ☆☆☆
    He is just useful with apoc,otherwise he's garbage
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆

There is one reason I voted 1* that reason is @KDSuperFlash10

😢😢😭😭
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    zeezee57 said:

I have an awakened 6* Cable, if I happen to get Apoc as a 5* or 6* I'm fairly certain I'd R2 him and he'd get some usage.

Yes sir
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    ☆☆
    Still sucks. Heavy spam is not a quality buff.
  • Animations are awful, not really a fan of the aesthetics either. he’s probably my least favourite champion alongside King Groot. Damage is a disaster and making him stack degen doesn’t change the fact he needs a total rework.

I usually skip him as a 5* in arena unless I’m absolutely desperate, though I do do the awakened 6*..
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    I have a 5 apocalypse and 6 cable. That synergy on cable makes him such a beast. Just parry stun and heavy to stack degens. At rank 1, the degens are about 239 per tick. The only issue is against robots where they don’t apply. But he has become my go to for cheesing my way through annoying fights.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    ☆☆☆☆
    I would say 3* 4* and maybe just maybe 5*
    Never 6* though