Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Which is better?

Dhananjay74Dhananjay74 Posts: 13
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Can someone please help me, I don't know which champ is better black widow claire voyant or symbiote supreme. Considering both are unawakened.

Which is better? 23 votes

Black widow Claire voyant
78%
RookiieXva23RockypantherxKill_GreyEtjamaMattyyTotalMonster109Thicco_ModeDarkDuelistIronGladiator22RenaxqqSaltE_Wenis69VercingetorixCrcrcrcWill3808The_Sentry06DönerminoScarcity27 18 votes
Symbiote Supreme
21%
Amazing_Demon05Pancake_FaceR1s02Thebombsquad1Negative_100 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• It depends on the fight. Buff heavy opponents are where sym sup thrives and demolishes while BWCV is good against buff heavy champs too, she also has good utility with healing, slight power drain, and dmg
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,220 ★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    This is tough. I personally don't have a a Sym Supreme. Yes i know i voted for him i misclicked. I do know he kills venoms but bwcv can do the same and she can regain and has pretty good utility
  • Dhananjay74Dhananjay74 Posts: 13

It depends on the fight. Buff heavy opponents are where sym sup thrives and demolishes while BWCV is good against buff heavy champs too, she also has good utility with healing, slight power drain, and dmg

Thanks I don't have any of these yet so I had no clue but I knew both were good. I was planning to get a five star duel crystal so I thought I'd ask . Thanks for the info!!
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,584 ★★★★★
    Do you run suicides? If suicides are being ran Claire is better. If they aren’t I think sym supreme takes it.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 4,938 ★★★★★
    BWCV is good mystic for general questing use, great damage, regeneration and utility.
    Sym Supreme is more niche and matchup specific but he is a monster in the fights he works for.
  • Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 2,681 ★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    if you are talking about 5 and 6 stars let me tell you
    bwcv is better probably as she can do more matchups since she only needs immunities on champs (bleed, poison and incinerate)
    Sym supreme needs buffs a bit more than bwcv

personally sym supreme is my fav

But I can tell you if you are planning to do story content sym supreme will make it easier in act6
    6.2.6 champion boss is too easy for sym supreme (yes, people will tell you bwcv can do it too and heal too during that and all that stuff) but its much easier with sym supreme
    and 6.3.1 medusa has a "do you bleed node?" with buffet and bleed vulnerability
    Sym supreme is the best option for that. He makes that fight super easy.

BWCV is one of the few poison immune mystics which you want to handle v5 scarlet witch boss and she will probably be a bit more useful in EQs and stuff

You would wanna do both but depends on what you wanna do first
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,784 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    I'd say bwcv works well for most fights, whereas sym is more matchup reliant but works very well for those. You could argue that with the new mentality that kabam is designing with, where you really need roster depth, sym would be better
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Claire has a lot more fights she’s really good for. Sym supreme does thrive in his own element though.