**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you think that monthly quest would be more interesting if ...

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
If the different difficulties have champ limitations ? Like for example in heroic difficulty you could use only 1-3 star champs , in master only 1-4 star champs , in uncollected only 1-5 star champs and so on?
The side quest where there was a two star champions restriction were quite interesting and I was wondering if implementing this on a wider scale could be an interesting challenge

Of course I could see how this could be a big problem for lower level plays and could alienate them so what do you think ? Will something like this be more challenging or would it simply screw the game for lower level players ?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    why don’t you make self imposed restrictions? Some people like blasting through content, and this could backfire with newer users.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

you could just impose the restriction on yourself and promise yourself to only use those

Sure but this is not about me. I am interested in hearing people opinions and whether they would enjoy such a change or if they would find it pointless and a waste of time
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

you could just impose the restriction on yourself and promise yourself to only use those

Sure but this is not about me. I am interested in hearing people opinions and whether they would enjoy such a change or if they would find it pointless and a waste of time
    No thanks. Then I’m just don’t do it

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Ye, no thanks. I prefer breezing through master and heroic if I need the units. By all means for anyone who would like the challenge, feel free to put those limitations on yourself, but don’t force them on me too.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    My secondary account has like 3 ranked 3* champs (mags, quake and HB). I like the heroic rewards, but for the moment, 3* are utterly worthless for that account. V4 is way off in the distance, I'd super hate to rank 3*s just to be able to collect heroic rewards for that account.

This would just **** all over new players, by not allowing them to use their strongest champs to get the rewards they need
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    There should not be a limitation on it. But it would be fun if there were objectives for all difficulties like the Cavalier with 4 star champs. Albeit a bit turned down. Maybe a team that does not exceed the recommended PI or something.
    It would give lower level players some challenge. And would also make it fun to try for higher level players.
  • We have seen before that the community does not like star restrictions on things. That would probably cause a riot
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Nocko said:

Yeah i kind of do that myself anyways
    Going through master and this month heroic for the gamma, i just use it as a reason to get deeper in my roster and use some champs i havent touched for a while

I do this same thing.lol
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Monthly EQ are not that important and if they'll give good we can consider that,if not,we all know that we should complete it as soon as possible to move on other content