**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Attention all Hercules fans

124»

Comments

• LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    Gardener said:

We have a very short lead over OS but if we do nothing then OS will win.Encourage your friends to download MCOC and then tell them to vote Hercules, every vote counts even if it takes alot of explaining hopefully your friends will get to love MCOC and to vote Hefcules.

That is not how voting works ...its like calling other foreigners to vote for your country
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

Gardener said:

We have a very short lead over OS but if we do nothing then OS will win.Encourage your friends to download MCOC and then tell them to vote Hercules, every vote counts even if it takes alot of explaining hopefully your friends will get to love MCOC and to vote Hefcules.

That is not how voting works ...its like calling other foreigners to vote for your country
    Okay then but the vote is already over so can we pls not start a argument
  • LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    Gardener said:

Gardener said:

Nah man i am not gonna argue ......its your opinion i respect that

Gardener said:

Gardener said:

Nah man i am not gonna argue ......its your opinion i respect that
    Thanks
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Hercules is the 2016 trump of this vote lol.

edit: Whoa..why is t*r*u*m*p banned here even in an indirect statement?
    Bugmat78 said:

Hercules is the 2016 **** of this vote lol.

No hes not
  • Hercules is winning right
  • or he won already
  • Bugmat78 said:

Hercules is the 2016 **** of this vote lol.

edit: Whoa..why is t*r*u*m*p banned here even in an indirect statement?

Because no one wants politics in here