**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Your Cyber Monday Crystal Pulls?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
What pulls have you gotten?

Comments

• Options
    Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★

6* Red Mags. Never been so happy in my life.

Oh niiiiiiceeee crazy to think that a couple months back that would've been a horrible pull lol
  • Options
    KingCap512KingCap512 Posts: 11
    Cavalier player I had 6k shards so I thought I spend 60 bucks to get 15 k so I could pull 3 6 stars got Superior iron man Electro and Red Cyclops almost as bad as the cavalier offers today meanwhile thronebreakers got their choice of 2 from 6 different 6 stars for their 60 bucks thanks Kabam you not only make it hard to get tier 5 cc but also make it just as hard to get a decent 6 star to rank up to rank 3
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I maxed out on the Peter Parker Wallet offer.

I got a 5* Havok, Sinister, Taskmaster and duped Dormammu. The rest were various 4* champions.
    Popped a few tech/cosmic 5* crystals and pulled Guardian and duped Warlock (twice), duped Sentinel, Cap Marvel classic and Kamala Kahn.

Not bad. For the cheap offer.
  • Options
    eagles1990eagles1990 Posts: 17
    6* Sunspot, Longshot, Massacre, Sabretooth(Awakened him), Aarkus Vision (Awakened him), Mephisto
    5* Sunspot
    Took 6* Red Magneto to R3 (He's my 4th- CAIW, Corvus, Ghost)
  • Options
    naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    Only opened one 5 star but it was a good one- Sorcerer Supreme.

For 6 stars, 20 more sig levels for Aegon, putting him at sig 200 A first dupe on Morningstar, a gully 99 and the creme de la creme, Human Torch. Finally.

All in all, a great opening.
  • Options
    KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Semi-whaled out for mostly garbage but pulled 6* thing as the literal last crystal which is the champ I most wanted. Made it worth it for me.
  • Options
    Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    I got 5* Namor and corvus
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Torch as a 6*!
  • Options
    Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    I purchased all the unit offers as a Cav player, only opened the awakening gem, a STINKING MYSTIC...thats literally the worst one, the best mystic champs don't even need it. I still have 3 5* mystic gems collecting dust, including the 1st one from 2016. Now 4 years later, I get the stupid 6* one...any of the other classes I would have been cool with.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Happy with my pulls. Missed on the featured crystal and for wasp.

Doom
    Emma frost
    Spider gwen
    Venom dupe
    Void

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

4 Featured 5*s which I won't speak of. Lol.
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    I opened all the crystals I hoarded, including one 1000 unit-based Cavalier cyber weekend offer and one cash-based ($30) Cavalier-tier offer.

Honestly, Corvus saved my 6 star results.... and I’m kind of happy about this Black Friday opening, although I still don’t have sufficient T5CC to take my first 6R3 champ and get TB title....🤦‍♂️

• Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    So far I’ve gotten a 4* nexus from a premium crystal. Going pretty good.