Champions to Buff/Nerf

Plug in Whatever Opinions cross your mind

Comments

• Whinchester87Whinchester87 Member Posts: 21
    I feel the trophy champions of the game (Ultron classic, Gold and platpool, Thanos, Kang, ETC) should be way more powerful than they already are. I feel that those trophies she be as if not more powerful as the famed weapon flex (Weapon X) that most legends have.
  • WRIRWRIR Member Posts: 563 ★★★
    Buff Ultron Prime! Ultron is a beloved character and once was a beloved champion too! He just needs a way to access damage, and maybe some modern utilities like a guaranteed Armor Up buff and maybe heal block. I think if we let him chain his Specials from a critical hit to be a full guarenteed crit special attack and let him have like an indefinite armor up as well as say a 12second heal block on enemy knockdown, it'd be basically his kit right now, but with more damage and more modern!

Also maybe his special attacks can get incinerate cuz cauterize.
    Thanos- I feel like this guy should have 6 prestige charges. Starting the quest with 0 and gaining one for every fight he wins. Each prestige charge should be based on the infinity stones. At the start of each and every match, he uses a random stone gaining whatever buff from that stone, and should only be able to activate the stones via a pre fight ability.
    Charge Number 1 aka the time stone- Once per match when Thanos would be knocked out he reverses time restarting all debuffs on the opponent and buffs on himself. This also places a 10-second indestructible charge on him.
    Charge Number 2 Aka the mind stone- Whenever the opponent is knocked down a 5-second mind control debuff is placed on them. This debuff prevents them from throwing any specials.
    Charge Number 3 AKA the reality Stone- Almost the same as Nick Fury minus the fury.
    Charge Number 4 aka the Space stone- After Thanos uses his special one he gains a Power gain debuff. After his special 2 is used he gains a 10-second regen where he regains 20 percent of his health. After he uses his special 3 he gains 3 cosmic charges which can randomly activate a random buff( Fury, Regen, Armor Up, and Power Gain) Which activate every 5 seconds.
    Charge Number 5 AKA the power stone- Every time he knocks the opponent down or he is knocked down he gains a fury buff stacking to 10. His specials become unblockable and the furies can only be removed by throwing a special 3.
    Charge Number 6 AKA the soul stone- Every time he throws a special he gains life steal for 10 seconds. He steals 5% of a bar of power and steals health equal to half of his attack.
    If put on a boss node he is able to use all 6 power stones at once ending in complete madness.

These trophy champions should be fun to play and not left behind in the lower ranks of the roster to collect dust. They are already the hardest things to earn in the game.
  • Ningamario99Ningamario99 Member Posts: 16
    I want to see a xbones buff, ik hes decent as is (i have him as a r5 5*) but he really doesn't meet any of the modern criteria... I would love for his overrun to change...I have 2 Ideas for this

Idea one:
    Make it whenever xbones enters overrun he gains a cruelty for each current fury on him increasing crit damage by (x) amount...all specials are guaranteed crits as well and the sp2 first hit is unblockable...it would allow him to compete with the likes of nick who has more dps overall but he would have higher burst damage

Idea 2:
    Similar to invisible woman activating overrun would cause him to be infuriated...each landed strike has a chance to give him an indefinite fury increasing attack by (x) amount and reducing all opponet ability accuracy by (x) amount and each passive fury reduces the potency of debuffs by say 10%
    Upon being struck in block or directly causes these furies to convert to his usual furies and expire after a set duration

I love this angry man and please do him justice
  • EtherealityEthereality Member Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Sentry and Phoenix... according to Marvel lore and continuity these two should be able to one shot EVERYTHING in the hame. Put Sentry for example: he's supposed to have the power of a million exploding stars for crying out loud!!!! Can you even fathom how much that is? Not even Hyperion would necessarily be a match for him if we go by Marvel Lore.

... and dont get me even started with Phoenix....
    I feel goldpool should hit with more critical hits than anything because he is gold. His ability should be kinda close to corvus.
  • Jlane1551Jlane1551 Member Posts: 5
    Hela definitely deserves a buff. In Thor Ragnarok, she was almost unstoppable. Something with her damage output, please. Or something with her unlimited blades.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★
    Jlane1551 said:

Hela definitely deserves a buff. In Thor Ragnarok, she was almost unstoppable. Something with her damage output, please. Or something with her unlimited blades.

Learn how to use her... her damage output is potentially the highest in the game. It just takes a lot of skill and time to do.
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Member Posts: 273 ★★
    edited December 2020
    Really need to get buffs going are the ones in 6* pools that people don't even remember were champs in the game because they are woefully weak and useless.
    Agent Vomit, Vomitpool, Jurassic DD, Napkin Captain WW2, flaccid fist, Deadpool Xcrement, and Miles "from being good" Morales.
  • Plug in Whatever Opinions cross your mind

Please make females have more power please! Thank you!
  • WRIRWRIR Member Posts: 563 ★★★

Plug in Whatever Opinions cross your mind

Please make females have more power please! Thank you!
    Females have all the power tho..? Ghost quake & general OP ness. What else you want?
  • L_217L_217 Member Posts: 109 ★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/236236/champion-update-tune-up-suggestions-the-defenders#latest
    Shameless plug-in, but these are of my suggestions for some buff for the Defenders.