Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Who's the best mutant 2020

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
I know there is no best mutant this is just for fun;)

Who's the best mutant 2020 174 votes

Magneto
38%
SatsuiNoHadouPalanthraxMagicBentonAlex13369TJ82CliffordcanThatGuyYouSaw235MasterduxWrathfulRavenLyingninjaWarlord5386JumpthesharkLmao10or_StrongJbwildeColonaut123TheAngryOneRabangaXva23Amazing_Demon05 67 votes
AA
7%
CaTaClyZmAspenKill_GreyTotalMonster109Ewell65SSS69MephistoFluffy_pawsCrcrcrcHusain_b128SazedGardenerbluewireKousik 13 votes
Domino
4%
NojokejaymF317Rbk19Maldroit2_Sham_ArsozGreekhit 7 votes
Sunspot
2%
NEXTONThe_Blue_JaguardoctorbDirtyMike1 4 votes
Omega red
25%
danielmathFabiusBRDuMonUGK_23XxicylovexXDrake2078Solrac_2Lvernon15CropDusterThefire13MoosetiptronicDarthVadimiusanubhavdivinegamerPrylankRockypantherxMeebletonQacobKelvinKageKaratemike415Etjama 45 votes
Namor
0%
Another_Name 1 vote
Other?
21%
TheManMythLegendbuffajrSungjnameplasMoot4LifeMcord117ChristoskillerGoddessIliasWRIRAleorJawarrior2001Denzel116MaxGamingStevieManWonderNichj99Woody15Silver_SagaH3t3rThoye3Fabwizi 37 votes

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Other?
    Deadpool X-Force
    In all seriousness, Omega Red is the best mutant in mcoc currently. The guy has amazing damage, extremely valuable utility, off-the-charts regen and synergies perfectly with suicides.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    AA
    Etjama said:

We just had a thread exactly like this. Somehow, the majority of the forum community doesn't think it's the man that almost has as much utility as Ghost and Quake and can melt 600k healthpools like it's nothing. Mags destroys metal champs, yes. OR destroys everything that's not a robot. The fact that most say Mags is the best Mutant is just ridiculous and I'm not scared of the disagrees.

If you wanna see 600k healthpools "melting", then check out my boi AA.
  • Options
    This feels like a trap
  • Options
    Other?
    Colussus
  • Options
    AA
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

We just had a thread exactly like this. Somehow, the majority of the forum community doesn't think it's the man that almost has as much utility as Ghost and Quake and can melt 600k healthpools like it's nothing. Mags destroys metal champs, yes. OR destroys everything that's not a robot. The fact that most say Mags is the best Mutant is just ridiculous and I'm not scared of the disagrees.

Check out the tons of bleed/poison immunes. OR is basically an Archangel that works for everything but robots, dude.
    True, but the requirements are still there. Max sig, suicides and preferably sabreman synergy are the conditions you need to "melt" anything.

But yeah, I agree he has more good matchups at his base than AA.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    AA
    Honestly it is between AA and OR for me. They are both absolute powerhouses
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Omega red
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Check out the tons of bleed/poison immunes. OR is basically an Archangel that works for everything but robots, dude.
    True, but the requirements are still there. Max sig, suicides and preferably sabreman synergy are the conditions you need to "melt" anything.

Why wouldn't we rank them at their best though? He may need suicides and max sig to reach his max potential, but that shouldn't matter.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,822 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Colussus

Please explain how Colossus is better than Omega and Mags.
  • Options
    AA
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Why wouldn't we rank them at their best though? He may need suicides and max sig to reach his max potential, but that shouldn't matter.
    If we're Ranking them at their best, then let's put AA in his ideal matchup of a non-immune where he beats Omega red hands down.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

If we're Ranking them at their best, then let's put AA in his ideal matchup of a non-immune where he beats Omega red hands down.
    errrr... debatable
  • Options
    AA

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

errrr... debatable
    Wanna compare? I'm down. Bring your 5/65 max sig omega with suicides and sabreman synergy, and I'll bring my 5/65 AA without any other champ on the team and no suicides, and let's go to a path in 6.4.2.
  • Options
    Other?

H3t3r said:

Colussus

Are we going off with best synergys or the champ by themself?
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Colussus

either or.

I can’t see it
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Omega red
    H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Colussus

Go ahead and give him all the best synergies. He still doesn't have the utility to be compared to OR, Mags, and AA.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Other?
    wolverine
  • Options
    Other?
    Etjama said:

H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Colussus

Go ahead and give him all the best synergies. He still doesn't have the utility to be compared to OR, Mags, and AA.
    Im sorry but he does. I'd say he's tied with OR overrall.