**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who's the best mutant 2020

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,862 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Etjama said:

H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Colussus

Please explain how Colossus is better than Omega and Mags.
    Are we going off with best synergys or the champ by themself?
    Go ahead and give him all the best synergies. He still doesn't have the utility to be compared to OR, Mags, and AA.
    Im sorry but he does. I'd say he's tied with OR overrall.
    explain how
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Omega red
    H3t3r said:

Etjama said:

H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Colussus

Go ahead and give him all the best synergies. He still doesn't have the utility to be compared to OR, Mags, and AA.
    Im sorry but he does. I'd say he's tied with OR overrall.
    He doesn't. He really doesn't. He has high damage, armor ups, and immunities. OR has immunities, regen, high dps, he ignores passpassive damage, 100% purify AAR, and power control. There's a reason people use him like crazy in T1 AW. Anyone with an OR gets assigned a stupid amount of fights.
  • Options
    Other?
    Case for why colussus is tied with Omega Red. Extremely tanky makes block damage almost zero. Extremely good damage for long fights like LoL and AoL somewhere Omega doesn't shine that much. Now immunity are huge and he can get 72% poison resistant with Prof X max cerebro charges. And pair him with funny enough Omega red both champs become even better.Bad matchups for colussus are any champ that easily nullify buffs like sym Supreme and doctor strange. I do agree that Omega red is better for fights that are in the 300k to 500k range. So hence why I said its tied IMO
  • Options
    Omega red
    H3t3r said:

Case for why colussus is tied with Omega Red. Extremely tanky makes block damage almost zero. Extremely good damage for long fights like LoL and AoL somewhere Omega doesn't shine that much. Now immunity are huge and he can get 72% poison resistant with Prof X max cerebro charges. And pair him with funny enough Omega red both champs become even better.Bad matchups for colussus are any champ that easily nullify buffs like sym Supreme and doctor strange. I do agree that Omega red is better for fights that are in the 300k to 500k range. So hence why I said its tied IMO

It's not. OR ignores most node and champ combos in the game while Colossus is useful when you need an immunity or a Havok counter.
  • Options
    Other?
    Etjama said:

H3t3r said:

It's not. OR ignores most node and champ combos in the game while Colossus is useful when you need an immunity or a Havok counter.
    Still doesn't convince me that OR is better then Colussus.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    AA
    This thread is gonna be fun...
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,559 ★★★★★
    Omega red
    Etjama said:

We just had a thread exactly like this. Somehow, the majority of the forum community doesn't think it's the man that almost has as much utility as Ghost and Quake and can melt 600k healthpools like it's nothing. Mags destroys metal champs, yes. OR destroys everything that's not a robot. The fact that most say Mags is the best Mutant is just ridiculous and I'm not scared of the disagrees.

I completely agree with this. I love magneto in all but omega is just so good.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    AA
    AA or OR i picked AA becuase i have him but i have played on my friends account with his maxed out OR and i have to say he is OP, i never got why Collosus is that good, and red mags is good but i wouldn't say he's as good as AA or OR
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,634 ★★★★★
    Magneto
    How is Colossus not up here? It’s between him and Mags. I love OR but he’s above average without suicides. Mags and Colossus are God Tier with or without suicides.

And if you are in endgame content Mags fully counters almost every metal champ in the game now
  • Options
    ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 173
    Other?
    Another one asleep at the wheel with Colossus !!!!

I have AA, Omega , Magneto, and Colossus at r5 , high sig... They are all so powerful.

Colossus has the unique combo of immunities with redic damage which allows him to be used the most widely, and dominate. Omega and Emma synergies are just icing on the cake. I am still missing emma but when I throw the 4* on for monthly questing, etc its unreal how easy it is to get to that sp2. With that combo I believe he is the best and easiest to dominate with. Making him my choice.

Alone without those synergies I cannot pick a winner.

AA is what Magneto is to metal champs to non immune champs. Just complete domination when fighting the entire "group" of champs. Its insane how good they are. Both have their limitations though but they are very minor and are at the very top for sure.

Omega Red requires the most and for that I think he is penalized, mine is sig200 and run suicides so he's amazing but its a huge investment.

You can argue all 4. If I had to pick 1 to use everyday it would be Colossus but the 4 of them are def at the top.
  • Options
    Magneto

H3t3r said:

Colussus

Colossus is Triple immune, viable Abyss level damage output, doesn’t require suicides, and not reliant on his SPs to access the insane damage. Plus insanely tankable so he can eat damage that wipes the other 2... you know if a fight lasts past 20 hits with him

I have all 3 as R5s, with OR and Colossus at Max sig. it’s one of my favorite synergy teams to run. But due to the need to run suicides or be on a Bleed node for maximum damage OR gets the least play.
  • Options
    ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 173
    Other?
    Etjama said:

H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Colussus

I have all 4 and Collosus is in my attack team more than all the others , he may not dominate any one specific area like others but he is a beast. His immunity combo and damage makes him arguably the best. I doubt you've used a high sig colossus with omega and emma.
  • Options
    Omega red
    Again, so what if OR needs suicides to reach his peak? It doesn't change the fact that he is the best. He can handle the most. If you can only bring in 1 Mutant for Act 6 exploration, or high tier AW, you're tripping if you don't bring in OR.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Omega red
    Guys let's give these threads a break, they get @Etjama all wound up 😉
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    AA
    Qacob said:

So true 😂
  • Options
    Omega red
    ChuckD05 said:

Etjama said:

H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Colussus

I have all 4 and Collosus is in my attack team more than all the others , he may not dominate any one specific area like others but he is a beast. His immunity combo and damage makes him arguably the best. I doubt you've used a high sig colossus with omega and emma.
    Big numbers aren't everything. OR can finish so, so many fights faster than Colossus, but no one talks about OR's damage cause it doesn't come with the big yellow numbers. Plus Omega has far, FAR superior utility which is what really matters here. There's a reason Colossus is barely used in T1 War or in very hard/niche fights in Act 6 exploration.
  • Options
    Omega red
    Qacob said:

I like debating, especially with the people that value the, "Ooh, ah, big yellow numbers" factor over the, "I can do anything in this game because this champ has insane utility combined" factor.
  • Options
    Omega red
    Etjama said:

Qacob said:

I like debating, especially with the people that value the, "Ooh, ah, big yellow numbers" factor over the, "I can do anything in this game because this champ has insane utility combined" factor.
    I know, I agree with everything you are saying. I just enjoy watching you taking on everyone else 😂
  • Options
    Omega red
    Qacob said:

Etjama said:

Qacob said:

I know, I agree with everything you are saying. I just enjoy watching you taking on everyone else 😂
    Why is it always me against the world? Everyone abandons me. 😂
  • Options
    Omega red
    Etjama said:

Qacob said:

Etjama said:

Qacob said:

I would join in to help you if I wasn't busy procrastinating from writing my english essay.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Omega red
    Qacob said:

Etjama said:

Qacob said:

Etjama said:

Qacob said:

I would join in to help you if I wasn't busy procrastinating from writing my english essay.
    This is the kind of stuff I do during my procrastination time.
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Magneto
    Magneto decimates metal champions utterly, and his ability accuracy reduction cannot be underestimated. Also, I see many people say he doesn't need to be awakened, but his heavy attack hits SO much harder when he is.

He also destroys non-metal champions, although that's obviously not his niche.

Omega Red is better vs non-metal champions, but he doesn't have as powerful a niche as Magneto does. I love both champions, I have both champions, but it was Magneto that I decided to take to R3 as a 6*, and I don't regret it.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Magneto
    Etjama said:

Again, so what if OR needs suicides to reach his peak? It doesn't change the fact that he is the best. He can handle the most. If you can only bring in 1 Mutant for Act 6 exploration, or high tier AW, you're tripping if you don't bring in OR.

Easy answer you nuder your roster with suicides when you have other champs that might do OR does on those nodes with access to spamming specials but better than he does it and changing masteries is a mixture of annoying and costly. I think you too easily dismiss that as a con to OR. It’s not about big yellow numbers alone
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Omega red
    I'm a big col and aa simp, but i think omega is still the best mutant. Those two and mags make up the next three for me.
  • Options
    Omega red
    BigBlueOx said:

H3t3r said:

Colussus

Colossus is Triple immune, viable Abyss level damage output, doesn’t require suicides, and not reliant on his SPs to access the insane damage. Plus insanely tankable so he can eat damage that wipes the other 2... you know if a fight lasts past 20 hits with him

I have all 3 as R5s, with OR and Colossus at Max sig. it’s one of my favorite synergy teams to run. But due to the need to run suicides or be on a Bleed node for maximum damage OR gets the least play.
    He actually is quite reliant on sp2 to build up armors
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Magneto
    Uh oh. Everyone get into bunkers, i smell all out war incoming.
  • Options
    Omega red
    Etjama said:

Qacob said:

Etjama said:

Qacob said:

I like eating popcorn not getting my hands dirty with tears