**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Longshot or Archangel for John Mulaney challenge?

MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
I've seen both of them used for Gwenpool and they both worked really well, but I'm wondering which of the two is better overall for the challenge and if they're good for any fights other than Gwenpool.

Longshot or Archangel for John Mulaney challenge? 43 votes

Longshot
11%
IKONDjinDarkDuelistRealm_Of_Rahodishika123 5 votes
Archangel
88%
BENJI830Tristangrud9eVerzzMikeyBoi69Hammerbro_64ReferenceBuckyBruhKill_GreyTheGrandM4sterkingbradley1297EtjamaOGAvengerAaronc94Thicco_ModeKbmbbGreekhitCtfz35BonzodavidEbony_Naw 38 votes

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    from personal experience, aa is incredible for htd and both deadpools
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★

I imagine AA would be great for Deadpool but wouldn't Longshot be better for HtD since he has so many buffs?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Meebleton said:

I imagine AA would be great for Deadpool but wouldn't Longshot be better for HtD since he has so many buffs?
    Howard has rage tho right

because my debuffs got capped by rage
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    Archangel
    Archangel, longshot is cool but longshot makes the fights so easy
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Longshot
    Give me a minute
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Archangel
    I used him to complete it and he worked great
    Longshot
    https://youtu.be/YdqDvVXndf4
    Longshot in action
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Archangel is better over all because he works really well for Howard and the pools but longshot is better if you are looking at the gwenpool fight alone.
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Archangel
    AA is good against HTD, GP and would work against Spiggy too (I mean Spider-Ham) xD
    Longshot
    For the Gwenpool fight i use longshot for haword I use AA
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Longshot
    Longshot gets a much faster kill on Howard, also he works for Mysterio & Warlock as well contrary to AA
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Archangel

easy question

@Fluffy_paws six star archangel has been used to great effect. Or would be used to great effect

Yeah my 6* r2 and my 5* r5 massacred this quest.
    In my dreams.