**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sketches

15678911»

Comments

• DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★

A preview of today’s piece . . .

So I ended up scrapping this because I can’t put a face together properly, since I haven’t practiced at all for about 10 days.

Depression and anxiety are kind of a tough combination when trying to teach yourself something like this. I’m way overly critical of my own work when I am a novice and should cut myself some slack.

Sorry, I may not have anything to show for a while. Took me a whole lot of courage to show the work I have done here.

I will keep at it and post some more eventually.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

So I ended up scrapping this because I can’t put a face together properly, since I haven’t practiced at all for about 10 days.

Depression and anxiety are kind of a tough combination when trying to teach yourself something like this. I’m way overly critical of my own work when I am a novice and should cut myself some slack.

Sorry, I may not have anything to show for a while. Took me a whole lot of courage to show the work I have done here.

Dude it’s all good and we all have moments like this. Your a natural and it’s alway good to take a break and when you come back I know you’ll be way better at it.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Truth. However, take heart in the fact you can draw better than 85% of people
    Feeling much better about this one

• @DrAwkwardPhD 😀
    There's much more detail to work with in that Phoenix image, compared to DD which is very “plain” in his comic image you showed.

@DrAwkwardPhD 😀
    There's much more detail to work with in that Phoenix image, compared to DD which is very “plain” in his comic image you showed.

I think I was having troubles with the details in the DD because it was more or less a watercolor picture. Didn’t have as many of the hard lines for me to work with.

Probably have this Phoenix (sans fire) fine tuned by tomorrow.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Not mcoc related but heres one ive been working on

THATS A FAKE AND A FRAUD! AND I HAVE EVIDENCE:

This is where you can find it @SaltE_Wenis69: https://tineye.com/search/96fed45b2659a37ba2d346455bb16d2febd4dce5?sort=score&order=desc&page=1
    Yeah I know
    In case anyone was wondering, I do everything with a regular ass No. 2 pencil, too, so I have to create all of my own values from the initial sketch to the finished drawing, and shading.

I used to not have the patience to draw a 3 dimensional cube 😂😂 now I spend literally hours trying to balance out the values on a finger 😅
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

In case anyone was wondering, I do everything with a regular ass No. 2 pencil, too, so I have to create all of my own values from the initial sketch to the finished drawing, and shading.

I used to not have the patience to draw a 3 dimensional cube 😂😂 now I spend literally hours trying to balance out the values on a finger 😅

edited January 2021

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

I need to focus on facial features and hair. Not being able to get them to look like they belong with the rest of the body is a bit frustrating, but at least I finished this one 😂

Talentful
  • TheGodmasterTheGodmaster Posts: 123 ★★
    Everyone my drawing is not copied I couldn't make the handle that's why I took help from this I have evidence on my laptop I'll send it in an hour but this is fully copied see

• KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Seariously , wht do u guys really get when u copy paste someones work here. All u r doing is cheating yourself. U may also get some likes at first but in the end, it doesnt matter.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

My first drawing since the summer
    My side bae Emma
  • TheGodmasterTheGodmaster Posts: 123 ★★
    Snizzbar said:

Here's a new type of lightsaber I designed and drew all by myself. I think you'll agree it's pretty darn cool

thats not a lightsaber its a light-ning saber