**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

February buffs?

Comments

• GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 485 ★★★
    So we all know some of the discussion on the DDHK buff. I am seriously hoping that there is not an upcoming trend to make future champs "suicide unfriendly". I agree with Kabam Miike that all champs won't use the same masteries in the same way, and for some champs liquid courage and double edge will be more of a negative than for others. I just really hope that the particular 40% regen mechanic that Daredevil received will be a one and done. (and yes, I'm still hoping it gets bumped to at least 70-75%). Stoked for the others though. I have YJ and Kingpin as 5 stars who are just chillin and collecting dust.

(Here's a thought. Maybe King Pin's buff will produce a synergy with DDHK to take care of the regen issue...here's hoping)
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Good to know. They all suck.

For me personally it has the added informational value, that my 6* Moon Knight, IP and Howard will be biting dust another quarter a year
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

I hope they just dont change Terrax rotation. Have learned how to use him, and he is a top champion in a lot of scenarios. One of the best overall.

Didn't needed a buff, but anything to increase his damage and I accept it

terrax is getting a tune up, aka value only change.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Voltolos said:

Terrax and Mole man really need buffs. Also their timeslots were planned for tune-ups anyway which would be wasted on Groot and CapWW2

Good call. Hopefully the number adjustment makes them usable on offense. Defensively Mole Man is already a pain if you play him wrong, there’s potential for a terrible defender to fight to result from that.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    GMAX77 said:

So we all know some of the discussion on the DDHK buff. I am seriously hoping that there is not an upcoming trend to make future champs "suicide unfriendly". I agree with Kabam Miike that all champs won't use the same masteries in the same way, and for some champs liquid courage and double edge will be more of a negative than for others. I just really hope that the particular 40% regen mechanic that Daredevil received will be a one and done. (and yes, I'm still hoping it gets bumped to at least 70-75%). Stoked for the others though. I have YJ and Kingpin as 5 stars who are just chillin and collecting dust.

(Here's a thought. Maybe King Pin's buff will produce a synergy with DDHK to take care of the regen issue...here's hoping)

They’re being silent on the status of that (regen situation). I’d be willing to bet there’s a solution being worked on.
  • H3t3r said:

I swear to god if yellowjacket becomes better then falcon Im going to regret picking falcon in my 6* nexus from 7.1. But at least I have yellowjacket as a 5* duped.

As a general rule, I stay away from comparing buffs. That's just a recipe for disappointment for me. I look at it compared to how they were before. That way my outlook is better than they were. Much less stressful that way.
    Yeah I just would have picked yellowjacket now so I didn't have to spend all the t1a on my 5* version. At least if he's really useful.
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    Etm34 said:

February is Villain buff month, so in March can we finally see buffs to heroes like Miles, Groot, and OG Iron Man?!

oh man please be that.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

GMAX77 said:

They’re being silent on the status of that (regen situation). I’d be willing to bet there’s a solution being worked on.
    I wouldn't count on that. They just gave him a rework. It's possible but I have yet to se a re-rework.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Re re. Lol.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Raganator said:

I will ask the stupid question. Does that mean no adjustments in January?

Last month kabam released update on the progress they made so far with the changes to the game and they said january isnt possible due to they making new content towards the end of the year.
    Meebleton said:

I do got KP. Moleman and YJ as 6*s so thats nice. But does this mean theres no rework for january? Im fine with it. Just wondering.

Yeah they said a whilr back they there would be no January buffs, presumably so they wouldn't have to work over Christmas.
    I assume the reason we're getting 4 buffs in February is to make up for that.

• K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    The reality is that they probably have different people doing different things during the design of a champion. The person who comes up with all the abilities and the identity of a champions kit probably isn't the person who decides the specific values that get assigned to each of those abilities. Each of those people can only do so many champions at once so that is why you see different types of reworks going live at the same time.

They are buffing the skill class. That's good enough for me. Hopefully they keep buffing skills

Terrax is cosmic lmao
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★

Meebleton said:

I do got KP. Moleman and YJ as 6*s so thats nice. But does this mean theres no rework for january? Im fine with it. Just wondering.

Yeah they said a whilr back they there would be no January buffs, presumably so they wouldn't have to work over Christmas.
    I assume the reason we're getting 4 buffs in February is to make up for that.

Another 4 buffs in March?
    Awesome
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    Hopefully my 5* kingpin will now be able to come off the bench
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Got my 6* Mole Man and a skill 1-2 gem. Here’s hoping he’ll be worthy.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    Terrax is the only one that stands out as "needing" a tune up or buff. but why the others? more specifically, why those others before Cyclops! :)