Options

Newlin's Contest of the Arts- (Participate to win 1400 units worth of gifts for the gifting event)

Comments

• Options
    Cat_MurdockCat_Murdock Posts: 977 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    MaxGaming said:

Speaking of
    @MaxGaming youre in a similar situation
    You’ve submitted so many awesome drawings with creative views.
    I think you did something earlier in the thread was make a collage of them.
    If you do that that would really help so everyone can see all the awesome stuff you’ve been making for this contest!

Wow you've been busy! How prolific
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2020
    @Cat_Murdock I don't remember if you said but will you be submitting something?
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Btw @Cat_Murdock what is your official submission
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Cat_Murdock how come you didnt submit anything yet??
  • Options
    I do plan on submitting something! Just haven't been able to get around to it yet. Hopefully I'll have something ready for tomorrow πŸ™‚!
  • Options
    MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

LOL!!!
  • Options
    MaxGaming said:

Cat_Murdock I don't remember if you said but will you be submitting something?

MaxGaming said:

Btw Cat_Murdock what is your official submission

Moot4Life said:

Cat_Murdock how come you didnt submit anything yet??

haha love it
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

Lmaoooo thats great

Ive been really curious too
  • Options
    Dex_RebΔ±rthDex_RebΔ±rth Posts: 45 β˜…
    When will the results be published?
  • Options
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

"...just sitting there MENACINGLY!"
  • Options

Hmm for my first drawing in almost 7 Years and eyeballing his character portrait off the game I'd say it came out pretty good... Not finished yet, just the outlines and larger details, coloring will make it more apparent at what I'm going for.

New Champion Approaches, Christmægon! ...Or Santægon!

Here's the Finished Product, did the best I could with this Meh Camera to show the Finer Details/Coloring. Tried to match the highlights to his Game Portrait, the Helmet actually has a A Lot of different Shades and Scratches on it that you wouldn't normally notice unless you're looking at it up close. (These Model Designers are Insanely Good)

Instead of the Stars on his "Skin" I tried to make it look like Christmas Lights, his Helmet "Feather" Tassel things I kind of bundled together to make a Santa Hat with a Fading Color like it normally has, most noticeable change is instead of the usual Blueish Galaxy Background on his "Skin" and the Bright Blue on his Helmet as well as his Eyes I gave it a Christmas Green (not the best at creating Shadows and his Helmet causes a lot around the Lips and Nose).

(Luckily I found a Much Larger and more detailed image on Google, which was much better than the tiny blurry Champion Portrait Snapshot I was originally using.)

Even if he turned out a little more Hulkish than I meant for him to πŸ˜‚ all in all I'm pretty happy with the outcome, like I said it's been almost 7 Years since I last drew and forgot how fun it was... Thanks for the opportunity!
    Idk I was say β€œChristmΓ¦gon” out loud and I think it has a better ring to it compared to β€œsantΓ¦gon” πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
  • Options
    Mars_UltorMars_Ultor Posts: 159 β˜…
    edited December 2020
    MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

This was seriously awesome.
    I can’t wait to see your submission Cat.
  • Options

Hmm for my first drawing in almost 7 Years and eyeballing his character portrait off the game I'd say it came out pretty good... Not finished yet, just the outlines and larger details, coloring will make it more apparent at what I'm going for.

New Champion Approaches, Christmægon! ...Or Santægon!

Here's the Finished Product, did the best I could with this Meh Camera to show the Finer Details/Coloring. Tried to match the highlights to his Game Portrait, the Helmet actually has a A Lot of different Shades and Scratches on it that you wouldn't normally notice unless you're looking at it up close. (These Model Designers are Insanely Good)

Instead of the Stars on his "Skin" I tried to make it look like Christmas Lights, his Helmet "Feather" Tassel things I kind of bundled together to make a Santa Hat with a Fading Color like it normally has, most noticeable change is instead of the usual Blueish Galaxy Background on his "Skin" and the Bright Blue on his Helmet as well as his Eyes I gave it a Christmas Green (not the best at creating Shadows and his Helmet causes a lot around the Lips and Nose).

(Luckily I found a Much Larger and more detailed image on Google, which was much better than the tiny blurry Champion Portrait Snapshot I was originally using.)

Even if he turned out a little more Hulkish than I meant for him to πŸ˜‚ all in all I'm pretty happy with the outcome, like I said it's been almost 7 Years since I last drew and forgot how fun it was... Thanks for the opportunity!
    Idk I was say β€œChristmΓ¦gon” out loud and I think it has a better ring to it compared to β€œsantΓ¦gon” πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
    Yeah "SantΓ¦gon" sounds like a New Shape πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    edited December 2020

I do plan on submitting something! Just haven't been able to get around to it yet. Hopefully I'll have something ready for tomorrow πŸ™‚!

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

Y'all ain't leaving me out on the Meme Action... πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    MinerboyMinerboy Posts: 32 β˜…
    Wasnt Mrsp

Here, it is done. And properly censored this time.

I introduce you ...

MAW NOEL !!

"May the light of happiness falter down upon you all!"

You have been blessed by Maw Noel. Legend says, if you have been a good boy throughout the year, she will give you a nice present.
    But beware you naughty boys! If you have been a bad kid during this last year, she is going to punish you instead!
    That is amazing. Honestly my favorite here i think.
    THATS A BOLD CLAIM
    Id say mrspider and Godmaster have the best workπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    How ? He already did some plagiarism 4 times except that doom one
  • Options
    shivam1shivam1 Posts: 87 β˜…
    @Newlinstheory
    I'm choosing one of the sketch for submission
    And it's the spiderman one okay
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Its very hard to tell but it was a joke lmao @Minerboy
    Idk if anyone else can see the emojis for the comment
  • Options
    MinerboyMinerboy Posts: 32 β˜…

Its very hard to tell but it was a joke lmao @Minerboy
    Idk if anyone else can see the emojis for the comment

Makes sense then
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

3.) Amount of awesome's, like's, Agree's.( 1 points for everyone you get)

Final Race for Points
    I will be creating a google form on the 27th the same day the submissions will close at 11:59PM

In addition to this, I think some of the points from reactions should be either cap (till 5 or something), or removed and only count the one's from the poll that will be made at the end.
    I though of it in the beginning, but wasn't sure how it would turn out. Someone mentioned about posts that would be missed and not get attention due to either late posted, or other related, and thats one of the reasons. The other's would be intern reasons on the forums, and the way things get done around here (won't get in to much detail).
    Maybe the poll should be announced separately, either here or other social media, so that someone who isn't reading this thread can view it as well
  • Options

Final Race for Points
    I will be creating a google form on the 27th the same day the submissions will close at 11:59PM

In addition to this, I think some of the points from reactions should be either cap (till 5 or something), or removed and only count the one's from the poll that will be made at the end.
    I though of it in the beginning, but wasn't sure how it would turn out. Someone mentioned about posts that would be missed and not get attention due to either late posted, or other related, and thats one of the reasons. The other's would be intern reasons on the forums, and the way things get done around here (won't get in to much detail).
    Maybe the poll should be announced separately, either here or other social media, so that someone who isn't reading this thread can view it as well
    So Ive already addressed this
    We won’t be counting tht, all the points are coming from voting form
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Final Race for Points

So Ive already addressed this
    We won’t be counting tht, all the points are coming from voting form
    Oh okay, I've missed that apparently. My bad there.
  • Options
    Lord_RexRavLord_RexRav Posts: 2 β˜…
    MaxGaming said:

Greetings summoners the most generous Santa Maestro has arrived to bestow us with fabulous gifts this holiday. Make sure you choose your gift wisely. :D

Finally some original work how do you like my Santa Cable?

Well this looks nice :)
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,828 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    MaxGaming said:

Greetings summoners the most generous Santa Maestro has arrived to bestow us with fabulous gifts this holiday. Make sure you choose your gift wisely. :D

Finally some original work how do you like my Santa Cable?

Cable when Apocalypse enters the contest
  • Options

Like many, I miss our little Symbiote. I’d like to think he’s still up to some shenanigans out in the Battlerealm.

Poor Collector doesn’t have much under his tree anymore.

oh my that is brilliant