**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What’s your thoughts on v6?

13»

Comments

• Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited December 2020
    So far I’ve completed it and explored ch1. It’s been pretty fun, it could have been a bit harder, I’ll reserve my final judgment until I fully explore it.

So far my biggest concern is that huge amounts of it can be cheesed. 1.2 for example I did with Venom for every fight except Sym supreme and DH, just doing heavies in the corner. Pretty sure I could have explored it with a 3* Venom, maybe with Anni except the left path, as long as I could corner them before dying to block.

I just don’t think Drax and Winter Soldier belong on the final boss node of any quest, certainly not one that’s giving out an R5 gem for a single pass.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

So far I’ve completed it and explored ch1. It’s been pretty fun, it could have been a bit harder, I’ll reserve my final judgment until I fully explore it.

So far my biggest concern is that huge amounts of it can be cheesed. 1.2 for example I did with Venom for every fight except Sym supreme and DH, just doing heavies in the corner. Pretty sure I could have explored it with a 3* Venom, maybe with Anni except the left path, as long as I could corner them before dying to block.

I just don’t think Drax and Winter Soldier belong on the final boss node of any quest, certainly not one that’s giving out an R5 gem for a single pass.

The bosses are the same bosses from the original EQ. They kinda have to work with what was already there and just make do with them as far as I know.
  • Options
    Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    edited December 2020
    I've had a blast exploring so far. The only bad lane Is the wyim path in 2.2.. I brute forced it with ghost and mags Haha it wasn't fun but In the end it's the only bad lane in the entire variant
  • Options

Mauled said:

The bosses are the same bosses from the original EQ. They kinda have to work with what was already there and just make do with them as far as I know.
    Who knows maybe buffed drax in the future will be the hardest boss in v6
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    tidusx2jr said:

Junais said:

tidusx2jr said:

As long as he has his armor up buff every time you strike the opponent it power burns them, so once you get them backed into the corner you just spam heavy the whole way, they gain 0 power.

It's actually the armor break from venom's heavy that power lock's them for the duration of armor break as per the node.
    I didn't say power lock, I said power burn with each strike, as per the node (genius buff) also says..

You missed sentinel on unstoppable (easiest after mags, hit in block, build charges, charge heavy) and km (sp1 and block a hit). I didn't think of Magneto, so used those two for that part. Only died once on boss because of km's indestructible bug
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Aleor said:

tidusx2jr said:

Junais said:

tidusx2jr said:

As long as he has his armor up buff every time you strike the opponent it power burns them, so once you get them backed into the corner you just spam heavy the whole way, they gain 0 power.

It's actually the armor break from venom's heavy that power lock's them for the duration of armor break as per the node.
    I didn't say power lock, I said power burn with each strike, as per the node (genius buff) also says..

You missed sentinel on unstoppable (easiest after mags, hit in block, build charges, charge heavy) and km (sp1 and block a hit). I didn't think of Magneto, so used those two for that part. Only died once on boss because of km's indestructible bug
    Also omega red can do it with his unblockable tentacle hits and red skull can do it via synergy with omega I think. He has unstoppable heavy when under one bar.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★

Also the Vision Aarkus mini in 2.1 is bugged and doesn’t always trigger the specter when activating an Unstoppable buff. That cost me some revives.

Thank you. I’m kicking myself on my last run for being an idiot. The nodes seemed bugged, but I tended to be too focused to see it happening.

For me, spectre just triggered when it wanted to—cost me revives I shouldn’t have needed.

Dr. Zola