Act 7 Guide (Be prepared its LOOONG)

124»

Comments

  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 3,603 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

    @Agent_X_zzz

    Would your recommend this solely for 7.1.5 unlimited power path?


    Depends on your other cosmics, but I did it no regrets and took him to r5
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,255 ★★★★

    Qfury said:

    @Agent_X_zzz

    Would your recommend this solely for 7.1.5 unlimited power path?


    Depends on your other cosmics, but I did it no regrets and took him to r5



    I was saving one for medusa, she's getting one as I literally only pulled her from that woman's crystal the other day. Other than that I think the spare one will be best spent on Ronan
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 3,603 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

    Qfury said:

    @Agent_X_zzz

    Would your recommend this solely for 7.1.5 unlimited power path?


    Depends on your other cosmics, but I did it no regrets and took him to r5



    I was saving one for medusa, she's getting one as I literally only pulled her from that woman's crystal the other day. Other than that I think the spare one will be best spent on Ronan
    Yeah definitely go for it.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,255 ★★★★

    Qfury said:

    Qfury said:

    @Agent_X_zzz


    Yeah definitely go for it.

    Oh yeh he worked really well for that path lol at R3 as well. Took a bit of block damage against imiw and had to pop a rev but I was genuinely laughing at him hitting 50k heavies.


  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 617 ★★★
    Hey dude, it's all cause of you I was able to explore 7.1 and complete act 6 in the same month and saved a ton of resources and time. Did under 10 revives of 7.1 exploration so that was pretty good run(I guess?). Got 6* Gambit from nexus (whom I am really happy with cause I have apoc) and chose 25% mystic T5CC. I am now at 75% at mystic and need the other 25% to rank 3 my Claire and become thronebreaker. Thanks again 🙂
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 3,603 ★★★★★

    Hey dude, it's all cause of you I was able to explore 7.1 and complete act 6 in the same month and saved a ton of resources and time. Did under 10 revives of 7.1 exploration so that was pretty good run(I guess?). Got 6* Gambit from nexus (whom I am really happy with cause I have apoc) and chose 25% mystic T5CC. I am now at 75% at mystic and need the other 25% to rank 3 my Claire and become thronebreaker. Thanks again 🙂

    Awesome!!! I am glad I helped and good luck on that TB soon. Gambit and Claire are both amazing.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 2,152 ★★★★★
    Agent your guide has been beyond helpful. 100% more helpful then streamers, since it actually gives information on the paths and how to do them and not just goes into it with beyond god tier rank 3 champs that I have none of
Sign In or Register to comment.