Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

The MOST Controversial Tier List You'll Ever See In Your Life (Not even joking)

Comments

• Options
    Mr_PredictorMr_Predictor Posts: 107
    Good god y'all did NOT understand what I was measuring. When I said that ONE specific matchup counted, that's what I meant. MEANING that I was measuring ghost against ONE node combo which gives a lot of debuffs. Measuring juggs against that one V6 node. Measuring Electro against aggresion: fury. Etc Etc. Also, quake is better than ghost REALISTICALLY, but that's not the purpose of this list.

I'm also looking to make some major modifications so be on the lookout!
  • Options
    CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Another waste list in a same day....
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Disagree farming i see.

And Ronin is too low. Ronin is Ronin tier. Ronin>>>Galactus!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    You can't see this right now, but my eyes are crossed.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

You can't see this right now, but my eyes are crossed.

^
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    nonsense how can u put claire so low and electro so high oh rhino,jugs are in the same tier as elsa and darkhawk!!!!!Gooddd,best tier list ive ever seen
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★

Agree with everything here except ghost over quake. Quake is the #1. Period.

I kinda agree,if quake is mastered,she can counter any node,doesnt need any synergies and good team around her
  • Options
    ms_5707983ms_5707983 Posts: 93

• Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Bruh, BWCV >>>>>>> 10× Magik+Sorceror supreme+ Symbiote supreme. This is the most controversial comment I have made in my life. Just kidding, but BWCV deserves much more love and you are a certified idiot.
  • Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    And never forget one the about Claire which makes her a cut above ALL mystics in game (except doom) is
    SHE IS NOT BEST AT ANYTHING BUT SHE IS GOOD AT EVERYTHING (yes everything.) There are very few nodes she can't deal with, very sustainable, decent power control, Immunities and her damage is very damn underated. (Have you ever sp3 spam with her? test her out on caltrops with a mystic boost)

• Options
    jdeck59 said:

Wow SS tier! Creative!

Of all the things to criticize lol
  • Options
    dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★
    imo venom is beyond god and oml is a+...
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I’m just happy to see she hulk at that spot
  • Options
    I’m happy electro is so high up
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Have you ever tried Omega with full synergies and biohazard?
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Smh you’re putting moon knight way too low. When fully ramped on the cav eq skill node, he slaps hard. He also can stun lock.
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★

Good god y'all did NOT understand what I was measuring. When I said that ONE specific matchup counted, that's what I meant. MEANING that I was measuring ghost against ONE node combo which gives a lot of debuffs. Measuring juggs against that one V6 node. Measuring Electro against aggresion: fury. Etc Etc. Also, quake is better than ghost REALISTICALLY, but that's not the purpose of this list.

I'm also looking to make some major modifications so be on the lookout!

Yeah. It's fine, we get to see which characters that are used less often than the most common ones work really well too.

You're completely right that it is controversial af. In the end it is your opinion and I respect that. (As long as you can say why you think that way, which you've done for some of 'em.)
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    OP you are contradicting yourself. Lemme explain,

Since the tier is made under the assumption that the champ is already ramped up to its max with all of it necessary synergies, then it makes sense why someone like Morningstar ( ramped up to 5 souls) is above Claire Voyant, for example.

However, by that same logic, then:

1- You need to rate Proxima as if she already has all three missions complete, max sig and with Corvus and Aegon Synergy .
    2 - You need to rate StarLord with max sig and at 400 hit combo ( his combo cap)
    3- You need to rate Winter Soldier with Killmonger Synergy and 100 hit combo cap ( which will grant him 500% attack rate increase)
    5 - You need to rate Guardian ramped up with as many force filed charges possible ( as I understand they have no cap, so they're infinite). Lets say 150 force field charges.

If you consider the above then all of the above champs would be in the same league of a fully ramped up Aegon, Gully2099 and a Red Magneto at say 150 prowess against a metal champ, making them automatically Super Gawds.

One good thing about your ranking is that you put Ghost and Quake on their own tier. I second this, they are both a category on their own. Other tier makers (I'm looking at you Seatin, Lagacy and KT1) should do the same... they should NOT put Ghost and Quake in the same beyond god category as other beyond god champs.

I do disagree though with many of your choices but the most glaring one is the one I already mentioned.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    In what universe is Iron Patriot better than Ghost Rider?
  • Options

OP you are contradicting yourself. Lemme explain,

Since the tier is made under the assumption that the champ is already ramped up to its max with all of it necessary synergies, then it makes sense why someone like Morningstar ( ramped up to 5 souls) is above Claire Voyant, for example.

However, by that same logic, then:

1- You need to rate Proxima as if she already has all three missions complete, max sig and with Corvus and Aegon Synergy .
    2 - You need to rate StarLord with max sig and at 400 hit combo ( his combo cap)
    3- You need to rate Winter Soldier with Killmonger Synergy and 100 hit combo cap ( which will grant him 500% attack rate increase)
    5 - You need to rate Guardian ramped up with as many force filed charges possible ( as I understand they have no cap, so they're infinite). Lets say 150 force field charges.

If you consider the above then all of the above champs would be in the same league of a fully ramped up Aegon, Gully2099 and a Red Magneto at say 150 prowess against a metal champ, making them automatically Super Gawds.

One good thing about your ranking is that you put Ghost and Quake on their own tier. I second this, they are both a category on their own. Other tier makers (I'm looking at you Seatin, Lagacy and KT1) should do the same... they should NOT put Ghost and Quake in the same beyond god category as other beyond god champs.

I do disagree though with many of your choices but the most glaring one is the one I already mentioned.

I'll admit, this tier list was flawed from the get go. But there is no going back now. But, I definitely need to make some MAJOR adjustments