**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

The MOST Controversial Tier List You'll Ever See In Your Life (Not even joking)

13»

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,859 ★★★★★

Wow. You even take into consideration that Morningstar is fully ramped and with all synergies and all that and you still sleep on her. Crazy

longshot simps man
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Finally someone agrees ghost > Quake
  • Options
    Mr_PredictorMr_Predictor Posts: 107
    edited December 2020
    Tiger360 said:

Finally someone agrees ghost > Quake

Realistically, no. In very specific matchups, yes. In 95% of the fights in game? No.
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I was looking at the top 3 tiers and I said to myself “this isn’t really that controversial” and then I scrolled down a bit more and said, “oh”
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,652 ★★★★★
    Guilly 2099 at 600 combo deserves her own tier, let’s be real.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Guilly 2099 at 600 combo deserves her own tier, let’s be real.

100%
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Aegon and Morningstar should be on top of this list.
    If all champs are fully ramped up and to their maximum potential, these two are the top, measuring both damage and utility.

• Options
    Revan0607Revan0607 Posts: 53

Agree with everything here except ghost over quake. Quake is the #1. Period.

i never got quake so idk. from what ive seen, her damage is fine but low compared to others. ik the point of her is never landing a hit
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    You're really sleeping on Man-Thing and Psylocke. If the AI is playing into your backdraft intercepts every time, Pyslocke is the second best champion in the game (Behind Ghost).
    That's right, fight me.