**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

🎁Join My 3rd Annual Gifting Giveaway!🎁

Comments

• Manik007Manik007 Posts: 7 β˜…

Meme is just for anyone that saw the Teaser Post a few days ago...

πŸŽ† Anyways, We're Back Yet Again For Another Giveaway!!! πŸŽ†
    If you remember how it went the Last Two Years then first off, you got a Good Memory, second it won't be much different from the previous years except for One Key Difference in a Second Prize! But we'll get to that in a minute, first The Rules (don't worry I'll put a copy here for anyone new or who forgot).

You'll have One Week from the day this is posted to enter the Giveaway, so *December 18th to December 25th*, the exact time Entries will no longer be counted is *4pm Central Time*!

Rules are fairly simple:
    -To Enter All You Have To Do Is:
    *Leave ONE Comment Containing Your IGN
    *Which Item Package You'd Like If You Win
    *Lastly The Best Thing That's Happened To You In-Game This Year
    (It Could Be A Certain Crystal Pull, Completing Some Big Milestone Content, Maybe Finding A Great Alliance You've Enjoyed Being In, ect.)
    -Replying To Comments On This Post Is Allowed But I'd Ask You Please Don't Do It Too Much. (It'd Just Save Me A Little Time When Sifting Through All The Entries)
    -Don't Bother Trying To Enter Your IGN More Than Once, I Will Only Count The First. (You Will Not Be Disqualified Because I Know Someone May Try To Sabotage By Entering Other People's IGN...)
    -Obviously No Hating On The Winner, Or Anyone For That Matter, Don't Be That Guy...
    -Lastly Please No Begging Me Or Anyone Else For Gifts...

Next the Prizes, the Winners will get Their Choice of One of the following Gift Packages:

1st Place (Big Winner)
    *1 Greater Gifting Crystal And 10 Full Energy Refills*
    -OR-
    *1 Greater Gifting Crystal And 2 Stony Mastery Cores+1 Full Energy Refill*
    -OR-
    *2 Greater Gifting Crystals*
    That's 600 Units Worth For Each Gift!

2nd Place (Addition For This Year)
    *1 Greater Gifting Crystal*
    -OR-
    *10 Full Energy Refills*
    -OR-
    *2 Stoney Mastery Cores And 1 Full Energy Refill*
    That's 300 Units Worth For Each Gift!

So while the Main Prize hasn't increased at all from last year, I decided this year to add a Second Place Prize to make up for it! 900 Units Gifted Total.

Please give me some time after Entry Phase is over, obviously it'd be Christmas Day so I may not be home till a little later in the day, need to add up all the entries, and choose a winner (using a Random Number Generator for anyone curious).

When I'm done I'll Quote the Winner's Entry and send them a Friend Request In-Game, my IGN is the same as my Forums Name.

*Good Luck To Everyone And Merry Christmas/Happy Any December Holiday You May Celebrate!*

My ign Manik085
    The best thing i have this year is 5 star crystal openings i got torch,cmm,corvus,Γ†gon,doom,havok,gwenpool,angela,morningstar. The best year for me.
  • MAGWMAGW Posts: 24 β˜…
    IGN: MAGWolf
    Prize request: 2 GGCs or 1 GGC if second place
    Best thing this year was getting 5* doom after a massive drought + getting cav
  • PhotimePhotime Posts: 66 β˜…
    Not sure what IGN means but here I go: PhoTime

The 1st prize I would like to receive are the 2 greater gifting crystals.

If I win the 2nd prize then I’ll take the 1 greater gifting crystal please.

The best thing to happened to me in game this year was the Magneto buff. Just right before the magneto buff I pulled a 6* red magneto, which I was very disappointed about. After I found out how useful magneto was after the buff, I couldn’t be happier. Because of the magneto buff I was able to smash through content to complete act 6! I don’t think I would have attempted the content if it wasn’t for the magneto buff so I’m grateful for that this year. Amazing upgrade by kabam!!! :smiley:
  • Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117 β˜…
    IGN: Big eggy
    Rewards: No preference.
    Best thing this year?: I only really started playing in March so a lot has happened. Best thing probably is pulling a 6* CGR from an Epoch Crystal/ Getting Cavalier.
  • Iwan_milyutinIwan_milyutin Posts: 2 β˜…
    IGN: Ulyssys klaw
    Prize if 1 place - stony cores and ggc
    If second place -stony cores, yep, I'm really that desperate fpr them:)
    Best thing that happened is getting ultron from a 5* nexus, it may not seem like much, but I didn't have a 6.2.2 sinister counter, but I had Warlock and Claire Voyant. None of them have furies, but if you know warlock has a synergy with ultron that gives a champion a fury buff whenever the champion is immune to a debuff. So that allowed me to complete 6.2.
  • FortuneFortune Posts: 61 β˜…
    FORTUNE-2
    1st Prize: 2GGCs
    Best thing that happened to me in 2020: I got Doom from a six star basic crystal.
  • VineetkansaraVineetkansara Posts: 14 β˜…
    IGN vineetkansara
    2 GGC
    Got two five stars from two holiday crystal.. and guess what bwcv (i m looking for her for whole year) and awenking of my HT
  • _knoxy1_knoxy1 Posts: 6 β˜…
    edited December 2020
    IGN: Foxy Knoxy
    2x GGC
    Best thing that’s happened to me is going from barely knowing how to play to getting Cavalier - allowing me to open 3x 6*s (Dormammu, Iron Patriot & Prof X) and r5 my first 5* (BWCV)
  • TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Timmytdt
    GGC+10 energy refills if first/GGC if second

The best thing that happens to me this year is a crazy champ crystal opening streak! It goes like this : 1st 5* nick fury, 1st 5* from legendary Claire voiyant, 1st 5* from featured BWDO, 1st 6* Corvus glaive and plenty more like Archie, Hit-monkey etc etc.
  • Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 β˜…β˜…
    IGN : Onurre-2
    Prize request : 2 GGC's for the 1st place, 1 GGC for the 2nd place
    Best thing happened to me this year was getting 5* immortal hulk from a single featured cav crystal. It never happened before. I never got featured champions, not even as 3 or 4 stars (I usually open 2 or 3 crystals if I like the character), so getting 5* imhulk was amaizing and I know he is not that great but I love the HULK :)
  • Manik007Manik007 Posts: 7 β˜…
    I want 2 greater gifting crystals as 1st rank
    Or 1 greater gifting crystal as 2nd rank
  • GrinchhhGrinchhh Posts: 70 β˜…
    IGN: Jhinius
    prize: 2 GGCs or 1 GGC if i am second place.
    The best thing that happened to me this year in MCOC was that i finally got Uncollected this year which was a big deal for me.
  • Ethan4llawayEthan4llaway Posts: 18 β˜…
    IGN: Ethan4llaway
    Request: 1 or 2 GGCs
    Best thing that’s happened: went from conquerer to cavalier
  • AstroGamer110AstroGamer110 Posts: 40 β˜…
    IGN: AstroGamer Jr.
    2 GGCs
    My best moment was when i singlehandedly soloed maestro with a r3 4*magik
  • GerbilGerbil Posts: 50 β˜…
    IGN: ...dude...
    1: 2 GGC
    2: 1 GGC

Joined an awesome alliance!
  • ahmedsabeckahmedsabeck Posts: 2 β˜…
    IGN: AhmedSabeck
    Gift Request: 1 GGC + 10 Energy Refills (First Place) / 1 GGC (Second Place)
    Best Moment: Getting 2 5* Including Aegon back to back from regular Grandmaster's Crystals after giving up hope that I was ever going to get Aegon or any good 5* after opening so many of the dual class crystals looking for him
  • Parthmody12345Parthmody12345 Posts: 16 β˜…
    edited December 2020
    IGN: Parthmody12345
    1. GGC+ refills.
    2. GGC

Best Moment: Pulling 2 full T5b, 2 full T2a and my white whale(5* Aegon) from TB daily crystals within 10 days of taking unduped IMIW to r3 for the title.
  • Sudhan_12345Sudhan_12345 Posts: 26 β˜…
    IGN: tricky stars
    GGC+stony core/ stony core
    my best moment is getting contender,uncollected and cavalier in this 1yr! And getting a 5* apocalypse, socerer supreme, immortal abom from these epoch crystals! and also getting a 6* warlock yesterday and awekening it today!
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Wayntos
    Prize request: 2 GGC's for first, 1 GGC for second
    Best thing that happened to me in the game this year: Getting Cavalier
  • jsjsjs13jsjsjs13 Posts: 32 β˜…
    IGN: jsjsjsjs13
    Prize request: 2 GGCs or 1 GGC if second place
    Best thing to happen was taking down champion in 6.2 on a warm August night, right beside the sea with a beautiful moon and a cold bear waiting for me. I will remember this fow a long time.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: AATT
    2/1 GGC
    My best moment was one week ago when I pulled a 6* ghost after two years chasing her I'm still learning how to use her, so I get clipped frequently
  • Bdot13Bdot13 Posts: 77 β˜…
    IGN: bdot13
    Reward choice: GGC+cores (1st)/ GGC (2nd)

Dec 26 will be my first year anniversary playing this game. Its been a nice ride hitting various milestones, getting uncollected, getting cavalier, RoL, v4(completion), v6(completion), john mulaneys challenge explored.

Speaking of crystal pulls, getting a 5* doom from an incursion crystal was epic. However my best and most unbelievable pull was a 6* skill AG from the cyber weekend cache deals. I went in for all tiers of the deals even though they were slightly underwhelming. My 6* roster (5 champs only) isnt great except NIck Fury. Any AG other than skill would been a waste until the distant future, so i was lost for words when i actually pulled the skill AG.

Hope everyone has a warm christmas and a happy new year. Cheers.
  • PerCasePerCase Posts: 12 β˜…
    IGN: PerCase
    1st place 2GGC
    2nd place 1 GGC
    Best thing to happen to me
    I opened a 6 star and pulled Ghost..
  • AkashBiswasAkashBiswas Posts: 17 β˜…
    IGN: Knight Akash
    Best moment of this year is to achieve cav and uncollected just in 6 months , and also pulling doom as a 5*
    Reward choice is 1GGC + 10 energy refills as first, or 1 GGC as 2nd .
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309 β˜…
    Lo4eath
    2 GGCs / 1 GGC
    Pulled 6* Kingpin, Mordo, Superior Meme Man, Groot, Drax, Moon Knight and Rhino in one sitting.
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173 β˜…
    IGN - Raikis
    2GGC or 1GGC

I finally defeated Mr Sinister. Don’t have Heimdall, so I had to learn how to play with Ghost, which I am still not great, but after many many attemps I have made it thru. Now only grandmaster left! :)
  • Cage33Cage33 Posts: 45 β˜…
    IGN: Cage33
    Preferred package 2 ggcs or 1ggc
    Best thing to happen in game: I both pulled and awakened 5* wolverine from the featured crystals. No AG needed!
  • KikohouKikohou Posts: 6 β˜…
    IGN : Kikohou
    1st GGC and 2 stony mastery+1 full energy
    2nd 2 stony mastery and 1 full energy
    My best thing is become uncollected after stop playing for a couple months
  • WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: What Else
    Prize request: 2 GGCs or 1 GGC if second
    Best thing to me was changing my crystal opening strategy from rolling to popping. I know this is all RNG, but right after doing that, my next 3 6* champions were Warlock, duping Warlock and Dr. Doom! Call that a good change of strategy/destiny!
  • B0B3SZB0B3SZ Posts: 69 β˜…
    Ign: B0B3SZ
    Prize request: 2ggc or 1ggc for 2. Place
    From the epoch cav crystals i opened a 6* immortal abomination a 6* man-thing a 5* apoc and duped him a 5* prof x and a 5* sasquatch and only got 3 3* from 18 cavs that was my luckiest moment in the game