**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My OWN Controversial Tier List! Void sucks, don't come for me.

AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★

Some champs need Awakening, High Sig, Horsemen, Skill Caps, ETC to be better. When ranking these champs I did not take anything into account beside Awakening, High Sigs and Synergies.

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Wait how is new SW bad? Or did you just put her there since you forgot your abilities? She seemed fairly handy from when I read over them once (but idk for sure).

Edit: okay gotcha
  • AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★

Sigil witch in meme bro what isn’t it a bit early to judge

She was on the list and I put there as a "IDK" placement. But from her EQ she seems not too bad.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Putting domino over archangel is honestly funny lol

Domino and sunspot over Aa? LOL

In a non immunity fight, hes Beyond god. I put him in Solid due to that there's quite a bit of champs with Poison and or Bleed Immunity in the game and each month the number rises. Same could all be said about Sunspot and Domino However, and also for Domino I put her placement in Beyond if your very lucky, if not then Solid God.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Adok said:

In a non immunity fight, hes Beyond god. I put him in Solid due to that there's quite a bit of champs with Poison and or Bleed Immunity in the game and each month the number rises. Same could all be said about Sunspot and Domino However, and also for Domino I put her placement in Beyond if your very lucky, if not then Solid God.
    and the difference between the two is that all three get pooped by immunities, all have very good damage that's actually almost equal, but aa has levels of utility the other two can't even dream of
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Bruh tigra is at least a solid god, your sleeping on her
    Unio77 said:

Bruh tigra is at least a solid god, your sleeping on her

Like I said, I didn't account skill all too much, I do agree a very high skill level Tigra player probably puts her at Solid god.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    AA is too low. I stopped looking after that

too many tiers

Same as seatins lol
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

Adok said:

There are not many champs with the immunities, and if you were actually far along in the game, you could know how much stuff he shuts down. Also Domino has no utility, and what she does have is rng based. Sunspot has almost no utility and is just big numbers. Your list needs MAJOR work.
    I feel like Domino, a great champ the last couple of years, who is still great, hasn’t aged in the current Meta as well as older champs such as Hyperion, Archangel and the such. Less and less people are ranking her up over other champs that they would have originally done so a couple of years ago.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    AA not BGT? Wtf!

So obvious you haven't played with him yet.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    amazing tier list except for where AA is

BWDO over Killmonger

Just. No.

And surfer/Aarkus/Luke Cage?

Dear god no.

I will Admit. I haven't even touched my 5* KM lmao, for all I know he may be the best champ in the game. Maybe I should learn Killmonger....
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    I stopped reading when I saw that the tier names precisely copy the ones of Seatin's.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Adok said:

too many tiers

Same as seatins lol
    Seatins tier list is kinda rubbish in some spots too. You said it was your tier list not a copy of his. Be your own person make your own lists.
    Kerneas said:

I stopped reading when I saw that the tier names precisely copy the ones of Seatin's.

I never said they were original, I used his because it's probably the most notable and famous MCOC tier list format, and it's not a bad format.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    edited December 2020

BWDO over Killmonger

Just. No.

Dear god no.

i agree luke cage is ranked too low, the best of another tier up would be better
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    You have Cyclops red and blue in different tiers. Just why? And why would you waste time to make a list nobody cares about?
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Too many bright colours for my sleepy eyes, I can't even see who's who 😵

(If Wasp isn't in a respectable place, I'll find you...)

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Adok said:

BWDO over Killmonger

Just. No.

Dear god no.

I will Admit. I haven't even touched my 5* KM lmao, for all I know he may be the best champ in the game. Maybe I should learn Killmonger....
    You’re in luck then. I have a 6* R3 and wrote this:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/225495/a-guide-of-the-killmonger-variety-from-a-killmonger-player#latest
This discussion has been closed.