**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My OWN Controversial Tier List! Void sucks, don't come for me.

Comments

• AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    Aleor said:

You have Cyclops red and blue in different tiers. Just why? And why would you waste time to make a list nobody cares about?

I didn't ask for your opinion on if the list matters or not.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I have so many problems with your list, but I'm not gonna say anything because I'm lazy.
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Adok said:

Some champs need Awakening, High Sig, Horsemen, Skill Caps, ETC to be better. When ranking these champs I did not take anything into account beside Awakening, High Sigs and Synergies.

void sucks? I will come for you. Address?
    Adok said:

Adok said:

Some champs need Awakening, High Sig, Horsemen, Skill Caps, ETC to be better. When ranking these champs I did not take anything into account beside Awakening, High Sigs and Synergies.

void sucks? I will come for you. Adress?
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20500, United States
    That... was... a joke... but who cares, ill come anyways. Im already getting into my car
    edited December 2020
    Wait a moment... you live at the white house?

I arrived, and im literally right next to the white house
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Adok said:

Adok said:

Adok said:

Adok said:

That... was... a joke... but who cares, ill come anyways. Im already getting into my car
    That's the White House. @Adok is joking

Adok said:

Adok said:

Adok said:

Adok said:

That's the White House. @Adok is joking
    Oh... ok. How dare you correct me.
  • AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    Wait no, My bad. My bad.37°14′0″N 115°48′30″W These are my Co-Ordinates to my EXACT location.
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Adok said:

Adok said:

Orange man? Is that you?
  • 7or77or7 Posts: 48
    edited December 2020
    Adok said:

Adok said:

Is this Barron?
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Is no one gonna talk about nova?
  • fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    edited December 2020
    Since the game is now way more about "specialization" than general counters, AA is on the highest tier IMO. He can destroy a lot of hard defenders (any champ that doesn't have bleed/poison immunity), including the guy on my picture. And Blade is way underrated on your tier list, he's way better than GP, for example.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    It's an opinion. You're entitled to it, but does anyone really care? Here's another opinion... nope.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Sunspot on the same bracket with Ghost and Quake??? i stop watching and reading.

thank you.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

Sunspot on the same bracket with Ghost and Quake??? i stop watching and reading.

thank you.

You're right, they should have been MUCH lower...

in the 'I have an aneurysm when anyone says anything even remotely unlike giving them praise as literally the only champs to rank up ever' category.

I HATE people like this. Seriously. And this comes from someone with an R3 Ghost and R5 Quake.

On that note, Apocalypse is too low in my honest opinion. He causes a slow death, but man is it glorious and effective at the same time. Other than that, a lot of 'occasional' and 'meme' tiers are too low. Nova and Maw have plenty of defensive utility these days.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    The disrespect of putting wasp in the same tier as iHulk
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★

Indeed. Wasp should be higher. Her damage is quite something. She clapped Legendary Mojo for me, as a 4/55
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    This was a nice laugh
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Adok said:

Terra said:

You are certainly a very brave person with a few of those placements.
    Hellfire incoming btw.

i am PREPARED for me to become the most disliked person on the forum.
    You should comment in meme thread or post bad memes... This is not the fast way
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Indeed. Wasp should be higher. Her damage is quite something. She clapped Legendary Mojo for me, as a 4/55
    Agreed, been trying the duped iHulk I was unlucky enough to get from the 6* featured for AQ this week and his damage is so annoying to ramp up, the damage back mechanic is weird.
    Meanwhile wasp probably puts out more damage, much easier and has great synergies.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    AA IN SOLID GoD WHILE DOMINO IS IN BEYOND? This man has to be joking. And why thing????
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Adok said:

• PrtjoPrtjo Posts: 90
    You forgot to put joe fixit at the beyond god tier.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Put iHulk in beyond god and give Domino a new tier at the bottom.
  • ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    Adok said:

Terra said:

You are certainly a very brave person with a few of those placements.
    Hellfire incoming btw.

i am PREPARED for me to become the most disliked person on the forum.
    that would be me with my ghost post that has over 120 disagrees
This discussion has been closed.