**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does Act 6 Still Need Nerfs?

Does Act 6 Still Need Nerfs? 245 votes

Absolutely
25%
CakedaddySnakeEyes69Tillinatorheruheru511NanoDroidHeraldofNoneBENJI830Speedbumpandrade5184ReeseSmith14CropDusterRevan0607SimonTMGBrokenBeerswooPseudouberAssumedNameThe_Blue_Jaguarcx23433KillSwitch 62 votes
Yes
9%
Carmel1TendersquadChovnerDOKTOROKTOPUSHendrossrohitbhati110SandeepSRamOnTheLakeMarvzeliusTheGrandM4sterIwan_milyutinFabriciusDeaconJordan9859Legionnairedeepblack12Thoye3Ben_15455ChuckD05Shenk 24 votes
A Little Bit
17%
buffajrVivek_786SymbioticVen9MMasterduxMoot4LifeRasiloverSouthfencePlzhelpBuckyBruhCrimsonBomber1eMalreck04Denzel116Fortuneskullduggery72KevanproGRockypantherxKill_GreyMobile_P0tat0GreekhitBilly_Mays 43 votes
Maybe
4%
Rbk19redsoxpatsfan89Raichu626RabangaGoDlyZorPizza_DaddySteel_Ball_RunContenderJAlmccarthyPuttPuttWill3808Gardener 12 votes
Not really
17%
World EaterCurty_DeeRaganatorSungjCat_Murdock16wegnerkMhd20034Hammerbro_64pseudosaneAckbar67LmaoTawliWRIRReaper2823BadPullsMarcoPrylankKILLMФИGЕЯNotsavage19DjinGeaux7 42 votes
No! Why Would you think That!
25%
GamerdanielmathHaji_SaabMagicBentonxNigFrostyIcehawklbUncle_Fatty_247Lvernon15QuikPikMonk1WarBros23WorknprogressPizzabeatDe_Potato_SaladCupidsimolazSzary88Arth_bajpaiWicket329 62 votes

Comments

• Options
    A Little Bit
    Also Why do you think so?
  • Options
    A Little Bit
    lol just wondering, I’m have two quests left to explore mistrust and reign
  • Options
    BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    Not really
    nahh, the rewards just need to be buffed. 100% rewards I believe are really, really not going to age well.
  • Options
    hefy2000hefy2000 Posts: 87 ★★
    The biggest obstacles to completion are gone. In my opinion, that’s all the nerfs needed to accomplish, and kabam went even further than that. I don’t mind if there are some annoying paths in exploration because that’s not required at all for progressing to the next title.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    A Little Bit
    6.2.5 needs to nerfed or atleast remove the class gates for heaven's sake. Rest of act 6 seems okay although they overdid the nerfs in some places and didn't touch other places as much as needed.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    It was already nerfed so much. I want to complete it with actual skill, not nerf it into the ground more than it already was.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    A Little Bit
    Crcrcrc said:

It was already nerfed so much. I want to complete it with actual skill, not nerf it into the ground more than it already was.

And you've explored it, right?
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Absolutely
    I don't think some stuff should've been nerfed as much as it was like The Champion, Mysterio, IMIW. They were all tough fights that have just been nerfed into the ground. And they lowered attack values a ton when I would've been fine with just a lil bit. But man is there a ton of BS in so many paths that they haven't even looked at. All these dumb fights that only have 2-4 counters should be nerfed.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    A Little Bit
    Act6 changes needed:
    5* gates requirement from 4 to 3
    Mordo boss special delivery needs to be removed
    Champion boss link prove yourself needs to be replaced, it’s worst even than no retreat.
    Other than that maybe 6.3.1 Medusa boss buffet node removal, and CAIW boss back to its original state (that fight actually got buffed instead of nerfed).
  • Options
    KeyBKeyB Posts: 36
    A Little Bit
    6.2.5 costed me more than 6.2.6 and more than a lot of chapters in 6.3 because of the stupid gates and special delivery node. Burn it to the ground.
  • Options
    Not really
    i completed 6.3 and 6.4 after the nerfs. I do not think it needs more nerfing. I did it fairly itemless, but i do have a large roster with 30+ r5s for most situations. Was it more challenging and fun? Yes. With the attack value reduction, i could actually test out quirky concepts. It does not need any more nerfs.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    A Little Bit
    Only nerf that should happen is strength of numbers
  • Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I’m of the view it was nerfed too much already, particularly attack values, I think completely removing strength in numbers from mordo is valid, other than that no more nerfs, what’s the point of playing if everything can be walked over

seem like that's what most of the player base wants....and kabam caters !
  • Options
    I think it does now as they intend to go so much farther in with new books with multiple acts per book I think it’s in the games future interest to make act 6 easier as to lower the incline of increasing challenge cause currently act 3-4 you use 4* champions act 5-6 you use 5* AND 6* champions this theme is concerning if they intend to make an act 15
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    Absolutely
    I think it should a bit for 100% Initial completion is probably fine and just to scale with Act 7 Better
  • Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    no, its already mad easy now. 6.2.5 is difficult, but thats the only difficult quest in the entirety of act 6 now