**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

my tier list

Comments

• Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Glad to see Winter Soldier getting love though. Fight scenes were just on point. The characters were portrayed well, great movie.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Glad to see Winter Soldier getting love though. Fight scenes were just on point.

Everything about that movie was just perfect. I honestly liked it more than Infinity War. Not Endgame though. That movie starts off as a hard hitting drama about your favorite characters, turns into a time travel movie where the time travel actually makes sense, then turns into the most amazing action movie you've ever seen. I'm there for every minute of it.
  • Options
    ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★

Glad to see Winter Soldier getting love though. Fight scenes were just on point. The characters were portrayed well, great movie.

Imo winter soldier is the best movie in the mcu
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Glad to see Winter Soldier getting love though. Fight scenes were just on point.

Everything about that movie was just perfect. I honestly liked it more than Infinity War. Not Endgame though. That movie starts off as a hard hitting drama about your favorite characters, turns into a time travel movie where the time travel actually makes sense, then turns into the most amazing action movie you've ever seen. I'm there for every minute of it.
    I found the middle bits a bit dull tbh hence, why I don't like it as much as Infinity War. But I gotta say, the final battle was just perfect.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I would move Dr Strange, and CM down one and then GoTG1 and AM&Wasp up one. Other than that I approve
  • Options

Etjama said:

I found the middle bits a bit dull tbh hence, why I don't like it as much as Infinity War. But I gotta say, the final battle was just perfect.
    A lot of people watch Marvel movies for the action. I'm even more there for the character development. It's why Endgame is my favorite and Winter Soldier is second. Winter soldier changed that nerdy old dude into the incredibly developed hero he is in Endgame in a completely realistic way which turned him into my favorite character.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Not too bad, except Thor: Ragnorak is definitely an A. Probably my favorite movie ngl.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Captain america: civil war is surely S-tier
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

I would move Dr Strange, and CM down one and then GoTG1 and AM&Wasp up one. Other than that I approve

Captain Marvel down one? dang you really don’t like it huh
  • Options
    edited December 2020

It was just really meh. Not actively bad though, so I'm with you on the placement.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Captain america: civil war is surely S-tier

I love that movie. I really do. But as great as it is it functions just a bit better as avengers 2.5. It’s a good cap movie but a better avengers film
  • Options
    Etjama said:

It was just really meh. Not actively bad though, so I'm with you on the placement.
    I know there are a few people that rate it in s tier. Just can’t see it. Like, I’m all for female empowerment but I have no interest in seeing a character that just taps something and it dies. (Yet I’m still going to watch the second one)
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

I mean the best thing was SLJ and his chemistry with Larson. Aside from that there wasn’t much besides super preachy stuff and no climax or payoff to things they set up. And when there was payoff it was spelled out (the phrase show don’t tell comes to mind)

Nah I’m just kidding it was because her leather aviators jacket didn’t freeze solid when she flew up to space with it at the end. Completely unrealistic 0.5/10
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

I know there are a few people that rate it in s tier. Just can’t see it. Like, I’m all for female empowerment but I have no interest in seeing a character that just taps something and it dies. (Yet I’m still going to watch the second one)
    It's not even that. I'm sorry to the Brie fans, but the acting was just awful. Plus the action scenes were nothing at all special, the ending was incredibly predictable, and there was just no emotion at all. No impactful moment. Like I said, not actively bad, but just really meh.
    The acting was terrible when she thought she was kree. It gets better when she goes to earth and realizes skrulls good and becomes more human.
  • Options

I mean the best thing was SLJ and his chemistry with Larson. Aside from that there wasn’t much besides super preachy stuff and no climax or payoff to things they set up. And when there was payoff it was spelled out (the phrase show don’t tell comes to mind)

Nah I’m just kidding it was because her leather aviators jacket didn’t freeze solid when she flew up to space with it at the end. Completely unrealistic 0.5/10
    yeah it’s like oh yeah big showdown but nope

the whole message of women don’t need to prove themselves to men is a bit... much for this film. the climax is a bump more than a mountain.
  • Options

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

It's not even that. I'm sorry to the Brie fans, but the acting was just awful. Plus the action scenes were nothing at all special, the ending was incredibly predictable, and there was just no emotion at all. No impactful moment. Like I said, not actively bad, but just really meh.
    The acting was terrible when she thought she was kree. It gets better when she goes to earth and realizes skrulls good and becomes more human.
    Idk, it was still bad imo. And I'm not even a Brie hater like a lot of people. I actually like her in other movies. But she does not make a good Captain Marvel imo.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Idk, it was still bad imo. And I'm not even a Brie hater like a lot of people. I actually like her in other movies. But she does not make a good Captain Marvel imo.
    I have hope for the second one since it’s a new director.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

The movie was pretty bad, but Nick Fury/Samuel Jackson is hilarious as usual.
  • Options

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

he’s the best part of the film
  • Options

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

he’s the best part of the film
    Goose is pretty good too. Thats about it.
  • Options
    CGR2020 said:

Why are there no X-Men movies?

Those arent part of the mcu. Im not sure ill be able to do MCU xmen, i just cant imagine wolverine as someone who isnt Hugh Jackman.
  • Options
    Ugh, Nick was the only good part of the film. But then they of course had to go and ruin not just that version, but future versions to by making him lose his eye to a f*ckin Flurkin.
  • Options

CGR2020 said:

Why are there no X-Men movies?

Those arent part of the mcu. Im not sure ill be able to do MCU xmen, i just cant imagine wolverine as someone who isnt Hugh Jackman.
    I’ll be able to do that. Don’t have a strong connection the x men movies (I don’t like half of them)
  • Options
    Am I the only one that really enjoyed Iron man 2 and 3 :(
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

tier lists are going around, figured I’d make my own

I am mentally prepared for you to flame me

Civil war was great so I agree everything else is not so much
  • Options

tier lists are going around, figured I’d make my own

I am mentally prepared for you to flame me

Bro black panther and endgame must be at S tier