Dash Back After Special Not working [Fix in Progress]

Comments

• CuntessaCuntessa Posts: 69
    This was happening with scarlet witch sp1 against mephisto in monthly event, heroic level. She is 4 star r4 level 40 duped. Samsung galaxy s8 running marshmallow, im updated the game when the update came out wednesday
  • NobleFourNobleFour Posts: 28
    Funny that Kabam Mike jumped almost immediately into the thread about doc strange regenerating too much health and says they fix this "very soon" but totally ignored the most popular thread about a bug that is totally screwing up the game for many people, I guess the game is working as intended???

Thanks kabam for making my push for the collector so fun and interactive...
  • Just lost 4 Star Rank 4 Iceman to Hyperion in AW & 5 Star Rank 2 Loki!!! This is ridiculous
  • BlendinBlendin Posts: 13
    I’m experiencing it with all my champs, parry says and makes he sound of parry, but not happening. I beat BPCV in AW, said victory, took a phone call and 3/4 my life was gone with my sig100 AA and BPCV was still 100% health. Game is jumpy and dashing back is messed up as well as parry. This is happening with all my champs.

I have an iPhone 6+ S running latest software 11.0.1. This is also happening on my iPad Pro which is running 11.0.1. Same problems doesn’t matter the device. I feel screwed outta this AW. I want compensation ASAP that’s worthwhile. You guys can feel free to account.

In game name = Gabungier
  • That issue has been around since forever man... You have to release the ui to “reset” your guy or he’ll be stuck and take a heavy. It has something to do its the digitizer locking in the block command during most heroes sa attacks.

The bigger issue I’m having since the update is:

1) repeated huge downloads, twice today
    2) longer sa attacks that tagyou when countering even after they seem to have ended. For example, x23s final kick lasts forever now.

The implications for timing suck, and it was a stupid update. There’s almost no time to counter after an sa now with some characters
  • MsLynnMsLynn Posts: 22
    Every champ & node
    Samsung j3 is 6.1.1 android & on my iOS 11
  • Mm1975Mm1975 Posts: 11
    iOS 11.0
    iPhone 6
    Every champ unable to dash back
    4/40 Starlord, 4/40 Magik, 4/40 Guillotine, 2/35 Drax, 4/40 Dr Voodoo
  • 13_Dub13_Dub Posts: 28
    I’m in agreement with what looks to be every single MCOC player there is. It’s every champ in every mode that has a special or stuns. New update with the new IOS. Should seriously consider putting Aw and aq on pause til this is fixed. Sorry to be sarcastic but it’s pretty clear the company is in need of new beta testers...
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    This is astonishing. 1 day. 10k views already. How obvious is this a HUGE problem? Do y'all play y'alls own game? Before releases? Testers? Just curious. :expressionless:
  • iPhone 7+ iOS 11 - everything is updated. Game and iOS. Total garbage. Parry isn’t working. Enemies in AW and arena are coming out of specials with no hesitation and laying down additional 5 hit combos. I’m getting parry/stunned by champs in AW and arena like crazy yet suddenly after 3 years I apparently have lost the ability and knowledge on how to do so myself. Just lost 2 champs in AW in first two fight due to this and my streak in 4* Mephisto arena from the same thing. Very irate and seriously considering quitting this crappy game. I’d love to, but I’ve spent way too much time and money on this subpar product over the last 3 years. So......fix your ****. NOW!!!
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    edited September 2017
    Your "bug fixes" said "Made improvements to Parry consintency" and "Fixed an issue where players were unable to take any action after using Special Attacks of some Champions"... I have not experienced any of these bugs before the new patch, but weirdly enough, after you have "fixed" them, the above is happening. OnePlus 3, android 7.1.1
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 351 ★★
    Here is a video in a duel using Magik. I enabled touches to show so you can see the swipes not registering after her L2. Unresponsive after Magik L2

Samsung S8+ (SM-G955U)
    Android Version 7.0

Beauty! Thanks!
  • TigerphilTigerphil Posts: 19
    This happened to me as well with ultron, magik and wolverine!! Playing level 4 Electra boss. I hate having to spend money on revives for glitches in this game
  • Every champion, Every mode, iPad Air 2. This also happens when champs like Hulk stun the opponent on a special, when swiping forward the champ just stands there for a while before actually moving in, by that time the stun on the opponent has almost expired.
  • SchlagintweitSchlagintweit Posts: 4
    edited September 2017
    Alliance war : My DD vs. Black Panther on node 26. Was going for the kill shot after special 2 and, I was swiping like a mad man!! DD did not move then, I ate a special 2 from black panther and, bled out and lost the fight. That’s some BS right there sirs!! This has happened on a few occasions in other modes but, that one really ticked me off... who loses against classic BP? I mean come on! Using an iPhone 6s iOS 11.1. My DD is 4* R5 sig lvl 63
  • Having same issues as everyone else champs having a nap after specials also noticing that block/parry seems to be hit and miss if it works or does not some champs worse than others seems to be a pause from engaging to champ reaction I.e. You tap for block as you have been doing for the past 2 years and nothing happens you just take damage. Yet another example of a poorly tested upgrade that introduces more problems than it solves, probably too busy counting the cash extorted from mugs like me to find time to actually test and regress test your software, much better to just throw out total **** to the loyal players yet again even with people leaving the game in droves because of these exact issues. Time and time again you release broken software that any test would have identified within minutes had you bothered as all your focus is on adding money grabbing elements to the game play which strangely enough seem to work just as intended...um strange that!!
    IPAD AIR 2 iOS 10.3.3
    Samsung galaxy A5 Android kit Kat
    Hurl 2 Android jellybean

ALL HAVE ISSUE AS ITS YOUR SOFTWARE AS USUAL ITS-UNTESTED ****. Maybe you are missing an opportunity to sell us a working update for say 10000 units or is that next weeks special offer
  • The delay is clearly noticeable with champs who has ability to stun with their specials like hulk and it happens on all devices.
  • Wanna know what butters my toast. The fact that parry is still broken even after the service maintenance and update. Kabam just really knows how to go that extra mile
  • Stitch16Stitch16 Posts: 2
    I am having an issue where many of my champs have question marks instead of pictures. It's not too bad for me but I have a friend that has that problem with almost every single champ
  • TigerphilTigerphil Posts: 19
    iPhone 6 iOS 11.0.1 ultron r5 magik r5 and Wolverine r5. Playing level 4. This is ridiculous.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Lo4eath wrote: »
    Your "bug fixes" said "Made improvements to Parry consintency" and "Fixed an issue where players were unable to take any action after using Special Attacks of some Champions"... I have not experienced any of these bugs before the new patch, but weirdly enough, after you have "fixed" them, the above is happening. OnePlus 3, android 7.1.1

So true, with the exception of the bug affecting power drainers (mainly vision) the game run the smoothest for me last week. Now..*sigh*
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,213 ★★★
    Yes same for me. iOS 11 iPhone 6. Tucking me off especially in arenas to lose a fight because when I use my l1 or l2 it freezes up alloawing a hit. What champs? Wolverine, magik, well everyone as you have all made most of the l1&2 more powerful than any l3’s.
  • This whole nonsense of if it affects kabam revenue its fixed pronto. If it affects its getting fixed next patch. I wrote a thread called to my dearest kabam pointing out all the fixes and non fixes since 12.0. I asked for constructive comments about suggestions to make the game better. But since i called them out on just about everything. I was told i wasnt being constructive and being biased about the company and broke t.o.s. how funny ds bug is being fixed if not already fixed
    Not one word from any moderator in hours to address a thing about this.
    12.0 meltdown. =Compensation
    13.0 evade bug= nothing but well fix it next month
    14.0 android bugs , sever bugs game crashes. = arena boost
    15.0 gold bug and war 2.0 failure = force close glitch saved some items whatever
    15.1 dash forward/ dash back. Parry screwed block beginning fight works most times = silence
    PRICELESS
    #anotherfailedupdate
  • MirageJCMirageJC Posts: 1
    edited September 2017
    Mine too
    Asus_Z012DC
    Android 7
    After update, character seems to re nonresponsive for a split second after using sp2. Also sometimes while performing a 5 hit combo (4 light and medium ending hit), the champion just do a 3 hit light and a slight pause and does a medium hit. But that last medium hit would be blocked by the AI, since it was delayed. Please please fix this. Thanks.
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Grab your pitch forks and torches, it's time for 1 star reviews again
    I know how you feel @CYNDRDBODY every time I make a thread it gets closed down when I am asking about an issue or their plants come in every 3-5 constructive posts.
    Oh and don’t forget with 15.1 cake the visual glitch of missing 6 star shards as well.
  • KalebRAF15KalebRAF15 Posts: 5
    ipad Pro 9.7 (2016) iOS 11
    *Note* Also noticed sometimes an inability to dash forward after special when opponent is stunned.

My champ - opponent - game mode
    3star Mordo - 4star Winter Soldier - Iron Fist Arena
    4star Elektra - 4star Wolverine - Iron Fist Arena
    4star Superior Iron Man - 4star Nightcrawler - Iron Fist Arena
    4star Gwenpool - 4star Iron Patriot - Iron Fist Arena

I can't keep going on this list, or itll be very lengthy, but for me personally I've seen the problem persist mostly in arena. I didn't notice it in Realm of Legends but haven't tested any other modes.