**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Creator Program

I have met all the necessary conditions to be included in the program and to apply. A month has passed and I haven't been answered. A maximum of 500 subscribers are required. I have more than 500 subscribers. and thousands of people watch my videos. All I want is permission to access the beta version. Why don't they answer me? What should I do?

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    They didn’t accept you. That’s it.
  • Options
    XenzationXenzation Posts: 34
    Crcrcrc said:

So shouldn't they give an answer?
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Xenzation said:

Crcrcrc said:

No, they just don’t respond.
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Xenzation said:

Crcrcrc said:

No, they just don’t respond.
    Okay
  • Options
    Xenzation said:

I have met all the necessary conditions to be included in the program and to apply. A month has passed and I haven't been answered. A maximum of 500 subscribers are required. I have more than 500 subscribers. and thousands of people watch my videos. All I want is permission to access the beta version. Why don't they answer me? What should I do?

It is possible they are still reviewing your application, it is possible they may have temporarily overlooked it, and it is possible that going into the holiday season it got deprioritized until everyone comes back from holidays.

They want thoughtful, mature, reasonable people in the program, or people who can pretend to be thoughtful and mature like that @Karatemike415 guy that keeps teasing me with his Ghost gameplay. I would wait until the new year and send a message politely asking if they have any update for you.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Xenzation said:

It is possible they are still reviewing your application, it is possible they may have temporarily overlooked it, and it is possible that going into the holiday season it got deprioritized until everyone comes back from holidays.

They want thoughtful, mature, reasonable people in the program, or people who can pretend to be thoughtful and mature like that @Karatemike415 guy that keeps teasing me with his Ghost gameplay. I would wait until the new year and send a message politely asking if they have any update for you.
    Thank you for helping me. I was wondering because I met the requirements and I think I was doing good. Thank you again
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Xenzation said:

DNA3000 said:

Xenzation said:

Thank you for helping me. I was wondering because I met the requirements and I think I was doing good. Thank you again
    i'm over 3k subs and have applied a couple times and never heard back, it happens
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

Xenzation said:

DNA3000 said:

Xenzation said:

i'm over 3k subs and have applied a couple times and never heard back, it happens
    for a sec I thought you were OneManArmy and I was like what? 3k subs?
  • Options

Xenzation said:

DNA3000 said:

Xenzation said:

Hmm
    I guess I have no hope left
  • Options

Xenzation said:

DNA3000 said:

Xenzation said:

I met the 240k minutes requirement for Youtube I am waiting for 1k subscriber 😐
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Xenzation said:

LOL @DNA3000