**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ronin discussion

I got a 6* ronin and all i see in forums is..i love ronin, he is underated etc.

I really dont see and understand what he can do can someone help me bc i like to rank up different champs and my first rank 3 6* will be killmonger or ronin.! Thanks whatever

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    @Rockypantherx

he’s gotta decide Killmonger or Ronin
  • Options
    ChristoskillerChristoskiller Posts: 123
    @Masterpuff is this video with some crazy synergy or something?
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Rockypantherx

This is actually a tough one for me. Killmonger has more utility and Ronin has wayy more damage. Hard to tell.
  • Options

Rockypantherx

This is actually a tough one for me. Killmonger has more utility and Ronin has wayy more damage. Hard to tell.
    you understand I must go Killmonger right? I like ronin, but my rank 4 Killmonger (and the six star) are great lane clearers. Such a tank, and utility for days
  • Options

@Masterpuff is this video with some crazy synergy or something?

Hehehe no synergies of substantial meaning.
  • Options

Rockypantherx

you understand I must go Killmonger right? I like ronin, but my rank 4 Killmonger (and the six star) are great lane clearers. Such a tank, and utility for days
    Well Ronin is definitely better, i think if both are duped im going Killmonger, but unduped Ronin. Yes. Alert the medias, i admitted a skill is 3rd above Ronin when Duped.
  • Options
    Haha
  • Options
    Will check em both and decide
  • Options
    The think is that i have a rank 5 duped 200 void going with killmonger and a 6* undupe void waiting to get his dupe
  • Options

The think is that i have a rank 5 duped 200 void going with killmonger and a 6* undupe void waiting to get his dupe

do you also have an omega as well?
  • Options
    5* rank 1...have an awakening and some sigs but i don't know if he worths all of them without having suicides
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Killmonger's utility is so overrated, he's got barely any. And his damage is pathetic.

Ronin is clear in both damage and utility.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

5* rank 1...have an awakening and some sigs but i don't know if he worths all of them without having suicides

Also, omega is definitely worth it without suicides. 2nd most used champ in 100% act 6 behind ghost, and I used him a **** ton in other content without them. He’s definitely better with them, but that just the cherry on top of the already best mutant
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Killmonger's utility is so overrated, he's got barely any. And his damage is pathetic.

his utility is not overrated, and his damage is not bad esp while under reverb and true strike
  • Options

This guy said Apoc is a dud. Do not listen to him

Apocalypse is a dud. Colossus is the third best champion in the game.

I can’t listen to you
    "Apocalypse is a dud" was an oversight on my part. I was just doing my part to protect the champ from not coming out as a dud. He ended up becoming a top 5 mutant champion.
  • Options

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/225495/a-guide-of-the-killmonger-variety-from-a-killmonger-player#latest

I have a Killmonger guide here. As puff has mentioned, Killmonger has better utility, Ronin has better damage

I’m of the opinion that utility vastly outweighs damage. They’re both good champs. It’s entirely possible both puff and I overrate our respective champs. But I’ve got my 6* duped Killmonger and I’ve never regretted. You won’t use him for every fight, but where he works, he freaking works

I can’t emphasise how useful his true strike and indestructible is. Some (*cough* KD *cough*) think this is ‘little utility’. But it covers a lot of the most annoying defenders and nodes in the game

Just don’t expect him to be hitting like Cosmic Ghost Rider.

If I need true strike I'll just use Nick Fury, Falcon, or Ghost. Or frankly any champion who can counter evade and not hit crits as hard as Venompool. And as for the indestructible, just don't get hit. There are guides all over youtube on how not to get hit (this doesn't apply to you btw, I know you're a godly player). A lot of champions have safety nets in the form of indestructible, high block proficiency/armor, immunities, shrug off abilities, and can do so much more damage than Killmonger.

I'd like to see a Killmonger tune-up or update in the future.
  • Options

his utility is not overrated, and his damage is not bad esp while under reverb and true strike
    His damage is nowhere near Nick Fury, Falcon, or Ghost who can all do what he does and so much more
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

His damage is nowhere near Nick Fury, Falcon, or Ghost who can all do what he does and so much more
    Then why have literally any other champ in the game? Why have your big daddy apoc if someone else can do it better?

Nice discussion OP! I still don't really see what's that amazing about his damage, but it's still great
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    KM is also good for Defense. On the right Nodes, he's just a pain.