**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Christmas gift is...

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

Cavs get the shaft again

You got the same amount of T5CC as TB. That's what you all have been whining about for months now. How did you get the shaft exactly?
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

Cav gift is worthless

Cav players- Give us more T5CC!!!

Cav players on X-mas- Cav gift is worthless

Pathetic.
    Pretty pathetic how you fail to understand that we are fine with T5CC but are mad about the 5* AG which for even people like me is useless. I have fking 5 AGs with no champs to use them on 2 being generics
    Pretty pathetic how you fail to understand that they weren't going to make the whole package aimed at high-end Cavs. The T5CC is there for you, the 5* Generic AG is for lower-tier Cavs.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Tiger360 said:

Cav gift is worthless

Pathetic.
    Pretty pathetic how you fail to understand that we are fine with T5CC but are mad about the 5* AG which for even people like me is useless. I have fking 5 AGs with no champs to use them on 2 being generics
    Pretty pathetic how you fail to understand that they weren't going to make the whole package aimed at high-end Cavs. The T5CC is there for you, the 5* Generic AG is for lower-tier Cavs.
    I’m not a high end Cav you fool I haven’t even touched 6.2 to be honest but I’ve already awakened pretty much every 5 star that deserves it. I have 5 gems 2
    Of which being generic just sitting there now. I pity those high end cavs
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

Gamer said:

You're disappointed????
    This gift is insane!
    Thanks so much Kabam!

You said it insane in thevy it isn’t as insane when u hav overflow In resuser.
    But after all it free just wil had like something els then a uslees gym for me
    I mean, I doubt that anyone has 1->2 gems in overflow. I pulled a Skill for mine and I have no immediate use for it, but it's still great.
    It's 3 T5B, 7 T2A, 7 T4CC, and 7 T4B. That's a big amount.
    Plus the extra 10% T5CC and the sig stones.
    To me, it's a fantastic gift.
    Yes. We don’t hav them in overflow as I’m said I’m do Hav tier5b so those is uslees for me for now I’m rather hav got a 6 star AGC but I’m really didn’t think we wil had gotten that but compared u to cler act7 get u more that gym that make the gift for me like meh but after all it not a bad gift. Just. For what I’m need is no way near I’m kind thinking to use a generic awke 6 star one a ghost to keep op with just tiny prestige. But not sure anymore she is r3 and haven’t pulled ghost in the feac out of 15 cystal now
    Buttem line is it a nice gifts from kabam So you right with it not a bad gift many is definitely worthy it since it free
  • Options

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Cav gift is worthless

Pathetic.
    I’m not a high end Cav you fool I haven’t even touched 6.2 to be honest but I’ve already awakened pretty much every 5 star that deserves it. I have 5 gems 2
    Oh so just because you have your 5*s awakened means that no one else needs it? Hmmm love how you think the world centers around your needs, hon.
    Never said it did, but just goes to show. You instantly assumed I was a high end Cav. I’m your below average player, and a gem atm is this useless for me. Imagine an above average Cav. I mean kabam are giving out 5* AGs like their candy in events so eventually they’re bound to become virtually useless
  • Options
    J_SenderoJ_Sendero Posts: 10
    The Christmas gift is mid as a stand alone gift. Pretty good. Nice little bonus. What makes it meh, is I was hoping it would makeup for the lackluster deals that were today and cyber weekend (as a cav player) and it definitely does not do that. As a last chance to make things right, this gift says, we know we did you wrong, but it is what it is, get over it.

Again, as a stand alone gift. It's good. And I appreciate free resources. It just isn't enough to mend past events is all.
  • Options
    LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119
    Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Cav gift is worthless

Pathetic.
    Feel free to take my 1>2 gem in return for a 5* generic AG 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the free gift!
  • Options
    Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Cav gift is worthless

Pathetic.
    Oh so just because you have your 5*s awakened means that no one else needs it? Hmmm love how you think the world centers around your needs, hon.
    Never said it did, but just goes to show. You instantly assumed I was a high end Cav. I’m your below average player, and a gem atm is this useless for me. Imagine an above average Cav. I mean kabam are giving out 5* AGs like their candy in events so eventually they’re bound to become virtually useless
    But are they useless at this point in time? No. I could still use a generic AG even as a TB.
  • Options
    LeStMn92 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Cav gift is worthless

Pathetic.
    Feel free to take my 1>2 gem in return for a 5* generic AG 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Oh boy if you could trade those I’d do it in a heart beat
  • Options
    Binweevil69Binweevil69 Posts: 16

As a Thronebreaker, I’m pretty disappointed.

But, it’s still free and stuff I wouldn’t have otherwise. Merry Christmas!

As a cav player im fine with the gift. It’s a gift can’t really say anything else tbh. I’d like a crystal more as I don’t have anyone to use the ag on but it’s free so I’m not going to complain

• Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    It should have been a 6* awakening to be equivalent to the Cavs. It's basically just rank-up stuff you probably always have sitting but hey, it's free.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    i'm happy with it ... i mean i think we've all become spoiled with the gifts lol ... it's a free lil bit of something .. not great, not the worst ... just a cool thing to give out .. for FREE.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★

And... @GroundedWisdom and @Demonzfyre are being **** about cavs commenting that a generic AG isn’t that useful?!?

That's not true. No one is beyond using 5*s. Even Players like Worknprogress with stacked Rosters are still using and Ranking 5*s. A Generic Gem is still rare.
  • Options
    GogataGogata Posts: 71
    The gift is supper cool, appreciate it on my both acc's althouh they are both cavalier with 3 years of difference
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★

And... @GroundedWisdom and @Demonzfyre are being **** about cavs commenting that a generic AG isn’t that useful?!?

That's not true. No one is beyond using 5*s. Even Players like Worknprogress with stacked Rosters are still using and Ranking 5*s. A Generic Gem is still rare.
    @GroundedWisdom they are useless if the only unduped champ worthy of it is a Falcon and you have them as a 6*!!!
    So hold on to it. You're going to get more Champs in the future.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Had the 1-2 gem been a generic for Thronebreaker, I'd be a little more happy, but as it stands having a random 1-2 gem is a little underwhelming. A 6* AG Crystal would have been perfect. But yeah, I dunno a generic rank up would have been the middle ground I would have preferred.
  • Options
    SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    I hate to complain about free stuff but a 6* Ag crystal would have been more useful to more thronebreaker players. Thank you Kabam for the free stuff, though.
  • Options
    MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    edited December 2020

As a Thronebreaker, I’m pretty disappointed.

But, it’s still free and stuff I wouldn’t have otherwise. Merry Christmas!

It's even worse than the scarf I received from my uncle.
  • Options

@GroundedWisdom they are useless if the only unduped champ worthy of it is a Falcon and you have them as a 6*!!!
    Who says you have to use it right now? We have a whole years worth of champs coming smart guy. Hows that scam of organization you posted about going?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Had the 1-2 gem been a generic for Thronebreaker, I'd be a little more happy, but as it stands having a random 1-2 gem is a little underwhelming. A 6* AG Crystal would have been perfect. But yeah, I dunno a generic rank up would have been the middle ground I would have preferred.

That’s my thought to. Why make a Rng for who to rank. But it a free gift so can’t be disappointed but can be a bit it the mild grind of be anoying u hype yourself op like I’m hype my self to much
  • Options

Do you not get the concept of future needs?
  • Options

Imagine complaining about free stuff smh

The entitlement is strong with a lot of these people.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Its free so we cant complain, but then again 1-2 gem consists of resources I have in the stash almost going to expire, because the game has made these resources very abundant. Hence the gift isn’t necessarily in tune with the state of the economy. Also have to keep in mind that some people r3ed a bad champ just for this. Cleary a t5cc outweighs a 1-2 gem