**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Side Quest Reference Infographic [UPDATED] [all difficulties]

edited January 2021 in General Discussion

Here’s all four difficulties for the side quest.

Couple things to note from the previous version:
1) Spider-Ham was removed from the Spider quest due to an issue it was causing players and was replaced with Stealth Spidey
2) previously I had “redeem 15 coins” for the sets, but this wasn’t quite correct. It should be 15 coins per Item in the Set, so each prize card costs 30 stamps total.

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Great work Cat
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Thank you! The original one helped me a lot to plan for my first attempt.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    As always, beautiful InfoGraphics!!!

Also, it's important to point out that how/when you manage the use of your tokens is critical to maximizing your shards rewards because the big prizes are in the Prize Cards. I have what I'm doing outlined in the link below and video explaining how/why. Have fun at the Arcade! 🤘

bit.ly/Arcade_MaxShards

IMO, the Epic Prize Card 5* Awake Gem Crystal in the 2nd round (weeks 3-4) is better than the Epic Prize Card Legendary Crystal in the 1st round (weeks 1-2).

https://youtu.be/euB7Gy0KhuQ
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Thanks a ton @Cat_Murdock

Dr. Zola
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Thanks. Also my brother had the spider-ham thing. So I sang "Spider-ham, spider.......man?"🎶
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Please help,

I chose that shard solo objectives.
    I have one question,
    For first 8 token I did legendary Spiderman quest, but if I do the legendary Avengers quest for all other set (I found it little bit easy), will that tokens still contributes towards shard solo objectives? Means if I do avengers legendary quest, will I still be eligible for that 6* shard rewards?

Thanks for helping.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Ksp_2099 said:

Please help,

I have one question,
    For first 8 token I did legendary Spiderman quest, but if I do the legendary Avengers quest for all other set (I found it little bit easy), will that tokens still contributes towards shard solo objectives? Means if I do avengers legendary quest, will I still be eligible for that 6* shard rewards?

Thanks for helping.

Yes
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Ksp_2099 said:

Please help,

I have one question,

Thanks for helping.

Yes
    Thanks brother